Horta wtf is wrong with Illhan Omar?

Denouncing and promoting are two different things.. Unless you are a dimwit..
No body is forcing her.. She chose to do it actively even more than the cadaan politicians.
I don't know what you expect her to say she is billed as a progressive candidate and you know how the majority of Muslims are seen in the west when it comes to left-wing identity politics (as a minority group they will get lumped in with other minorities like the alphabets). In fact, I rate her for it she knows how to play the game and these cadaans have been playing the same game. I don't see her as pushing the agenda even more compared to others.

"We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity," she tweeted. "We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban."

That was her tweet horta why the hell is she always involved in controversy especially about Israel hell I've never heard the Palestinian whose actually from there say anything about it.
Because she is brave enough to speak her mind. I love ilhan she doesn't a rat's ass about what people think of her🤣🤣

Isn't that the party she is with agenda though? Why commit career suicide by denouncing the alphabet?
yeah not every democrat goes to pride parades, goes to tranny parties and force their way to first of the queue in the pride walk waving their flag. Can we stop with she has no choice nonsense

yeah not every democrat goes to pride parades, goes to tranny parties and force their way to first of the queue in the pride walk waving their flag. Can we stop with she has no choice nonsense
She's playing the identity politics game. Like I said Muslims in the west are seen as a minority group therefore she will promote other minority groups such as the alphabet.

She's playing the identity politics game. Like I said Muslims in the west are seen as a minority group therefore she will promote other minority groups such as the alphabet.
instead of looking for complicated theories. Why cant she just be supporter of them specially since her brother is one. Its really not that complicated. People saying she is just playing them and is plotting is killing me. If she was that smart she wouldnt be so hated and need constant body guards

I’m not defending her. This vitriol and hate for a woman you don’t know is disturbing. Focus on your own life and stop slandering your fellow Muslim sister.

If you don’t like what she does, ignore her. I don’t get why many of you are getting yourselves worked up for.
I understand where you're coming from, but your point would be more valid if she wasn't one of the few Somalis known in the Western world.

Whether we like it or not, she does represent us Somalis in the West, and her actions do as well. Many non-Muslims in America only know her when they think of a Somali person, and her actions go completely against anything we Somalis stand for. This is where the problem lies. Much harder to ignore imo.

I'd like to see another Somali candidate take the helm of her position/popularity as the leading representative and politician. She's reckless and too emotional malleable for my liking. She also doesn't seem to prioritize professionalism, as evidenced with her seemingly public, loud, and open life she leads. I applaud her efforts for attempting to place Somalis (within America and around the world) on the political map, but as aforementioned, she lacks the level-headedness necessary to lead a political life, especially in America, where all cameras are turned towards you.

Nonetheless, it doesn't excuse openly negating and lampooning her due to her choice of lifestyle. I know she needs to keep her inner-affairs private, but publicly shaming her is not behavior I condone. We should carefully critique her vocation as a politician, even as a Somali one, without the use of blatant ad-hominems, and the open assassination of her character and her private life.

I'd like to see another Somali candidate take the helm of her position/popularity as the leading representative and politician. She's reckless and too emotional malleable for my liking. She also doesn't seem to prioritize professionalism, as evidenced with her seemingly public, loud, and open life she leads. I applaud her efforts for attempting to place Somalis (within America and around the world) on the political map, but as aforementioned, she lacks the level-headedness necessary to lead a political life, especially in America, where all cameras are turned towards you.

Nonetheless, it doesn't excuse openly negating and lampooning her due to her choice of lifestyle. I know she needs to keep her inner-affairs private, but publicly shaming her is not behavior I condone. We should carefully critique her vocation as a politician, even as a Somali one, without the use of blatant ad-hominems, and the open assassination of her character and her private life.

This. You articulated it so well. If you have a problem with Ilhan's politics, feel free to criticize that. But many in this thread lose credibility when they instead focus on her private life and are calling her out of her name. It shows that their arguments have no leg to stand on.

I understand where you're coming from, but your point would be more valid if she wasn't one of the few Somalis known in the Western world.

Whether we like it or not, she does represent us Somalis in the West, and her actions do as well. Many non-Muslims in America only know her when they think of a Somali person, and her actions go completely against anything we Somalis stand for. This is where the problem lies. Much harder to ignore imo.

If I recall correctly, Somalis already had a bad name in the West before Ilhan came into politics. We are both black and Muslim, and will never be liked. So even if a perfect Somali woman came onto the political scene, her mere existence as a black, muslim Somali woman will forever be at the forefront, even if she puts her head down and does the work. We do not get the luxury of being invisible, or receiving the benefit of the doubt if/when we make a blunder.

Have you ever thought that her constituents are pushing for her to say these things? Remember, she represents them. If they did not like what she said, she would have been voted out.

This. You articulated it so well. If you have a problem with Ilhan's politics, feel free to criticize that. But many in this thread lose credibility when they instead focus on her private life and are calling her out of her name. It shows that their arguments have no leg to stand on.

If I recall correctly, Somalis already had a bad name in the West before Ilhan came into politics. We are both black and Muslim, and will never be liked. So even if a perfect Somali woman came onto the political scene, her mere existence as a black, muslim Somali woman will forever be at the forefront, even if she puts her head down and does the work. We do not get the luxury of being invisible, or receiving the benefit of the doubt if/when we make a blunder.

Have you ever thought that her constituents are pushing for her to say these things? Remember, she represents them. If they did not like what she said, she would have been voted out.
No one forced her to advocate for state financed gender swaps and no one has forced her to participate in gay pride events.. What's wrong with you? Are you gonna defend this woman even everything she's doing is against Islamic teachings?

Seriously @Desert Flower I always respected you.. But I think you are losing it lately.. Do you really think we are against her because she's a woman? Well you got it all wrong, why would we be against our own women being successful? Ilhan is not successful she's promoting something really dangerous and un islamic.. I don't understand how a Muslim can believe in Allah and at the same time support someone who promotes un islamic behavior and corruption.

No one forced her to advocate for state financed gender swaps and no one has forced her to participate in gay pride events.. What's wrong with you? Are you gonna defend this woman even everything she's doing is against Islamic teachings?
Seriously @Desert Flower I always respected you.. But I think you are losing it lately.. Do you really think we are against her because she's a woman? Well you got it all wrong, why would we be against our own women being successful? Ilhan is not successful she's promoting something really dangerous and un islamic.. I don't understand how a Muslim can believe in Allah and at the same time support someone who promotes un islamic behavior and corruption.
Resorting to personal insults isn’t going to change the fact that you have no leg to stand on in your argument. In fact, it makes you look immature and childish.

You seem to have a personal vendetta against Ilhan. That’s a you problem, and I will no longer be entertaining and responding to your posts.

Resorting to personal insults isn’t going to change the fact that you have no leg to stand on in your argument. In fact, it makes you look immature and childish.

You seem to have a personal vendetta against Ilhan. That’s a you problem, and I will no longer be entertaining and responding to your posts.
Come on now sis.. She's a left wing politician and her policies are really dangerous and that's why I'm against her.. But I still don't understand how so called muslims can support someone who's so openly promoting something un islamic like state financed gender swappings and lgbtq empowerment from home to school where they aim to literally program every human to accept and normalise qanisnimo. But anway if this is so personal to you I'll leave the discussion... I don't understand why some of you sisters would defend someone with tooth and nail just because you share gender with them even when it's clear to everyone the person is clearly doing something un islamic and dangerous. Her policies can affect you, your children and the ones who will come after them if she succeeds in implementing her political goals.. You should see beyond some petty gender competitions/fights and focus on the bigger picture.. That's all from me.

Come on now sis.. She's a left wing politician and her policies are really dangerous and that's why I'm against her.. But I still don't understand how so called muslims can support someone who's so openly promoting something un islamic like state financed gender swappings and lgbtq empowerment from home to school where they aim to literally program every human to accept and normalise qanisnimo. But anway if this is so personal to you I'll leave the discussion... I don't understand why some of you sisters would defend someone with tooth and nail just because you share gender with them even when it's clear to everyone the person is clearly doing something un islamic and dangerous. Her policies can affect you, your children and the ones who will come after them if she succeeds in implementing her political goals.. You should see beyond some petty gender competitions/fights and focus on the bigger picture.. That's all from me.
If I was in charge wallahi I would deport you. Once again another spot member complaining about the west whilst living and enjoying the privileges he gains from the society he lives in.

Trending