Horta wtf is wrong with Illhan Omar?

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
You do know dailymail followed her around and exposed her affair where they stayed outside her apartment in dc and how he was staying over while both were married and her husband had no clue thinking she was staying alone. There is a reason she never commented on this or threatened to sue. And his ex wife put her name as the reason for the divorce and he told her he loves Ilhan

lol I remember the article when he brought the six pack of Stella beer to her DC apartment. Daily Mail is crazy with their eagle eyed cameras:pachah1:

19997080-7588845-image-m-9_1571671617514.jpg

She represents her constituency, she could have been a silent camper that is forgotten after a few years but she bravely chose to be a trailblazer for women like her. Shes attacked because of not what she really says but because of what she represents. A Black, Refugee Muslim Women, the lowest denominator in identity politics. Before her, there wasn't an identifiable Muslim representative in the West. She has refused to stay silent about what she believes in (Wrong or Right), hasn't allowed the dirty politics to change her. But here weve got Somali SJWS claiming she doesn't represent her community. Who does then? An old white man with generational wealth and dubious History against black people. Its easy to drag down those who have achieved things in their lives, behind a keyboard. So the Real question is? Why do you have the need to drag down another person

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

"We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity," she tweeted. "We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban."

That was her tweet horta why the hell is she always involved in controversy especially about Israel hell I've never heard the Palestinian whose actually from there say anything about it.

Well she is the quintessential annoying Somali. I kid u not. Majority of Somalis have her mentality. Monkeys do what Monkeys do huuno
1623414623971.png

Why are you making this personal.. She's a politician and we can disagree and critique her shit politics.. You should take it easy abaayo, I'm not against Somali women success if that's why you think I'm criticising her.. She's scandalous and she's part of corrupting society with her lgbtq friendly politics and no I won't turn the blind eye to someone who's corrupting people with her politics and influence.
It’s clear you’re now just arguing for the sake of arguing. Dead this topic and move on.

She is a big enemy of Somalis and Muslims. The enemy within
You do realise she is a politician in a secularist country. That means she has to compromise with certain issues she/you might not agree with, but at the end of the day she will promoting issues that will help benefit the somali community in the usa in the long run. You do realise we are gaxooti in the west and are trying to build generational success over time. Who do you want representing you, some cadaan who doesn't understand the plight of the somali community or one of our own who you might not agree with on certain values but atleast she aint a republican cadaan who would gladly ship of the whole somali community if they could.

[
You do realise she is a politician in a secularist country. That means she has to compromise with certain issues she/you might not agree with, but at the end of the day she will promoting issues that will help benefit the somali community in the usa in the long run. You do realise we are gaxooti in the west and are trying to build generational success over time. Who do you want representing you, some cadaan who doesn't understand the plight of the somali community or one of our own who you might not agree with on certain values but atleast she aint a republican cadaan who would gladly ship of the whole somali community if they could.
A cadaan representing me or a somali representing me makes zero difference. And since her district isnt even somali what has she done for somalis? And there is difference between compromising and pushing an agenda and she is definitely pushing an agenda

[

A cadaan representing me or a somali representing me makes zero difference. And since her district isnt even somali what has she done for somalis? And there is difference between compromising and pushing an agenda and she is definitely pushing an agenda
What agenda is she pushing exactly?

She sees the bigger picture, she's well on her way to replace James Swan.

Jokes aside she represents me just as much as the idiots on the 5pm local news.

If you're not financially contributing to her campaign whether privately or through a political action committee, your opinion doesn't matter.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s clear you’re now just arguing for the sake of arguing. Dead this topic and move on.

@Abdisamad is one of those lovely lesbians who just are impressed with the power of their vocabulary, and thirst for debate. Even in high school, no debate participation and shy like a modrfker
1623427532951.png

Isn't that the party she is with agenda though? Why commit career suicide by denouncing the alphabet?
Denouncing and promoting are two different things.. Unless you are a dimwit..
No body is forcing her.. She chose to do it actively even more than the cadaan politicians.

Trending