Horrible Atrocities Being Committed Against Somalis In Kilinka By Afar Extremists

Nigga blame MSB he started this shit when he started playing this filthy game. How can we trust new Daarood arrivals that were reaping booli qaran who had no problem when MSB was arming some Darood midgaan tribe to kill us? Where was Somalinimo we can all play victims an wallow in the past.
You all worked for msb how come you never killed all those hutus that served msb like Cali nafto?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He wants us to send Liyu to Afar region so that AS can inflitrate our region.

These are the same folks that fund AS in juboyinka even funny thing is calemo sarka ugaaska abgaal in jilib where AS hosted when we know there are no abgaal in juboyinka.
This is an IRIR plot to distract OG Liyuu fighters defending their terrotories from AS. I am not surprised if Egypt is funding this

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nigga blame MSB he started this shit when he started playing this filthy game. How can we trust new Daarood arrivals that were reaping booli qaran who had no problem when MSB was arming some Darood midgaan tribe to kill us? Where was Somalinimo we can all play victims an wallow in the past.
This is what this cuqdad ridden guy refuses to accept. Most of the Darood were faqash collaborators. So ofc many were barakicid and some became collateral damage.

But no one was directed to go xasuuq them. My family who lived in bakaaraha housed MJ neighbours despite many of the boys/men fighting for USC at the time.

He wants us to send Liyu to Afar region so that AS can inflitrate our region.

These are the same folks that fund AS in juboyinka even funny thing is calemo sarka ugaaska abgaal in jilib where AS hosted when we know there are no abgaal in juboyinka.
Absolutely! He should ask the “other” somalis who live in the region to come fight and defend ciise. I am fucking glad ogaden has finally woken up to the cuqdad abd munaafiqnimo of somali people.

f*ck liyus they did dhaanto on the shahada and kill their own people what different are they to al shabab? f*ck both of them

Because your tribe are the top dick riders of Ethiopia and the majority in the region so you have what you need to rebel, instead of inviting Somalis to join and changing the name you decide to remain with your tribe and do nothing for Somalis but do some stupid gorrila attacks that are nothing on the scale compared to what the Ethiopians committed on you
U will join me in fighting under the onlf flag and the name ogadenia or we will be xabashi slaves. Your choice. And yah u will also be a slave for me so u will be double slave.

U will join me in fighting under the onlf flag and the name ogadenia or we will be xabashi slaves. Your choice. And yah u will also be a slave for me so u will be double slave.
He wants you to change the name from ONLF to USC.
Tell me how many xabashi or kikuyus did USC kill?

This guy is pissed that we exposed his game .
Hutu is always a hutu.
When onlf were busy in dds HAG were busy expanding into juboyinka.
Then they created ICU only for AY to destroy it.
Kkk no more bullshit. I am willing to become Ethiopian and abandon the ethnic Zoumali than ever fight to free zoumalis and have zoumalis backstab me at every corner. No more.

If i fight xabashi u will hand me over and when I refuse to fight i am adoon.

let it be know i am proud xabashi adoon.
I never spoke about tribalism once
You try to base your liberation on the ogaden tribe which is the first stupid mistake you made, it should be Galbeed Liberation front
How did Somalis liberate Galbeed in the 1970s? They united as one people no matter the tribe and gained numbers to fight, at the end they marched to the gates of adis ababa and were successful, it may have failed but in that 1 year they got more ground than your shitty militia would get from now until yawmul qiyama

If i fight xabashi u will hand me over and when I refuse to fight i am adoon.

let it be know i am proud xabashi adoon.
Don't speak to this dameer.Do you know when Italians were ruling xamar their women had alot of garac and married Italians?
Secondly Italians used to abuse them in xamar.
No abgaal was known to pick a fight and liberate xamar.
They were good servants and even adopted adopted Italian language.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This guy is the result of being a blind tribalist f*ck
These types of people I want to exterminate
Don’t let this guy who always brings up his imaginary uncle change your somalinimo views. You are right Somali State should be defending its borders. But that place is hopeless in general.

I support the freedom of Somalis in Ethiopia and would support a strong Somalia to fight with them if we could liberate them.

But I don’t think unification is a good idea. Keep the qaxootis in NFD and Ethiopia as far away from Somalia as possible, there is too many faqash sympathisers and foreign agents among them.