Horrible Atrocities Being Committed Against Somalis In Kilinka By Afar Extremists

World

VIP
You act as if people from those tribes did those crimes. I know it is wrong and I hope you know the liyuus are wrong because after that video of them doing dhaanto on the shahada you are a fucked person if you still support.
Qabyalad is ok but when it goes past islam and you are supporting rapists and murderers you gone too far especially people like liyuus
Their intention wasnt to disrespect the shahada, their intention was to show they hate al shabab and they are enemies that will be fought.

The biggest disrespect to the shahada is by al shabab who use it on their flag and turned it into a symbol of terror and killing innocents. But none of you seems to care about that, because deep down you are al shabab supporters and want them to join government.

W
Don’t let this guy who always brings up his imaginary uncle change your somalinimo views. You are right Somali State should be defending its borders. But that place is hopeless in general.

I support the freedom of Somalis in Ethiopia and would support a strong Somalia to fight with them if we could liberate them.

But I don’t think unification is a good idea. Keep the qaxootis in NFD and Ethiopia as far away from Somalia as possible, there is too many faqash sympathisers and foreign agents among them.
We don't even need Somalinimo we need islam.

World

VIP
The Somalis in Galbeed should act as one as they must take care of their well being as other tribes take care of their well being, a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link, why Somalis fight each other like wild animals when other ethnicities are united? Galbeed will remaina shit hole till this changes
Let them submit to ogaden and be led by their leadership as they are the vast majority then.

Their intention wasnt to disrespect the shahada, their intention was to show they hate al shabab and they are enemies that will be fought.

The biggest disrespect to the shahada is by al shabab who use it on their flag and turned it into a symbol of terror and killing innocents. But none of you seems to care about that, because deep down you are al shabab supporters and want them to join government.
Are you justifying it? They still did dhaanto on the flag and burned it, this is clear disrespect and this is a major sin

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
First of all let's deal with one problem these idiots had when making this liberation front
They called it "Ogaden" when there are many tribes in the region
ONLF killed Somalis so what do you expect? And they did nothing for Somalis
ONLF used to rule the somali galbleed before non ogaden clans conspired with TPLF to overthrow them and move the regional capital from godey to Jigjiga which closer to Addis Ababa thus making more manageable for Ethiopians to govern.

So why are u begging me to fight them? Kkk this whole thread was u begging for ogaden to defend ciiise.
I'm not begging you to fight for me, I'm saying why are you being an idiot and fighting for yourself, when I can fight along side you and we can actually get some where?
But no ogaden want to control everything and be the leaders

bidenkulaha

GalYare
W

We don't even need Somalinimo we need islam.

Islam is dying in Galbeed unfortunately. I have just seen too many shocking things over there, I have family there and you wouldn’t believe the amount of clubs and zina that goes on :francis: we stopped some qamri that was coming in from the border.

I wasn’t shocked by the stamping on the shahada tbh.

I never spoke about tribalism once
You try to base your liberation on the ogaden tribe which is the first stupid mistake you made, it should be Galbeed Liberation front
How did Somalis liberate Galbeed in the 1970s? They united as one people no matter the tribe and gained numbers to fight, at the end they marched to the gates of adis ababa and were successful, it may have failed but in that 1 year they got more ground than your shitty militia would get from now until yawmul qiyama
You don't need to talk about tribalism when we know people of your nature Ali mandi was not a saxaba.

Hutus have become descreete in qabyalad.But a 🐆 never changes is spot
When JL was being created I remember how hutus were threatening to invade Kenya if they don't stop supporting Ogaden.

Also I remember when Sh sharif left xamar for juboyinka in 2006 so that he can save the lives of hutus in xamar from conflict and destroy the lives of people in juboyinka with conflict.

Why did hutus turn against the ICU when Sheikh sharif was elected?
They called AY murtaad but Sheikh sharif was called amiril muminin even though he just took over from AY.

I'm not begging you to fight for me, I'm saying why are you being an idiot and fighting for yourself, when I can fight along side you and we can actually get some where?
But no ogaden want to control everything and be the leaders
Kkk so go make a pan somali revolution without me. Did I stop u? Who is stopping u?

Dunno who's in the right, I hope they hash out some sort of peace deal.

You have many afar on twitter arguing its their land, and somalis stating the opposite. Good example is this brother

Just sad we're butchering eachother, and getting played like puppets by Abiy.

Btw, anyone know afar relations with hawiye/karanle? I think they border eachother

ONLF used to rule the somali galbleed before non ogaden clans conspired with TPLF to overthrow them and move the regional capital from godey to Jigjiga which closer to Addis Ababa thus making more manageable for Ethiopians to govern.
It's called ONLF for a reason, ogaden liberation front
It's to liberate the region not have more rights as the slave of xabashis

World

VIP
Are you justifying it? They still did dhaanto on the flag and burned it, this is clear disrespect and this is a major sin
And whats wrong with burning the al shabab flag? That is the proper way to get rid of it. Dhaanto on the flag was a mistake that they apologised for, their intention was never to disrespect the shahada. The life of killing an innocent is worth many many times more than that, but you and many others here dont condemn that.

Kkk so go make a pan somali revolution without me. Did I stop u? Who is stopping u?
You claim to be the majority in the region and claim that you can do so much for the Somalis with your ONLF you didn't gain shit and your land is a shit hole, instead of uniting with your Somali muslim brothers you just fucked over yourselves

Don’t let this guy who always brings up his imaginary uncle change your somalinimo views. You are right Somali State should be defending its borders. But that place is hopeless in general.

I support the freedom of Somalis in Ethiopia and would support a strong Somalia to fight with them if we could liberate them.

But I don’t think unification is a good idea. Keep the qaxootis in NFD and Ethiopia as far away from Somalia as possible, there is too many faqash sympathisers and foreign agents among them.
OK keep karanle and gugundabe(murule) qaxoti from NFD and Ethiopia from hutuland in xamar.

And whats wrong with burning the al shabab flag? That is the proper way to get rid of it. Dhaanto on the flag was a mistake that they apologised for, their intention was never to disrespect the shahada. The life of killing an innocent is worth many many times more than that, but you dont condemn that.
Are you fucking mad? This is the black flag of La Illaha illallah the same flag that the mahdi will carry when he unites the muslims, I know al shabab are wrong but them doing it on the shahada is a mockery to islam, they are not obligated to brun the flag this is stupid

And whats wrong with burning the al shabab flag? That is the proper way to get rid of it. Dhaanto on the flag was a mistake that they apologised for, their intention was never to disrespect the shahada. The life of killing an innocent is worth many many times more than that, but you and many others here dont condemn that.
My brothers, he's made his ideas unequivocally clear. Just ignore him, we see where he stands

Trending

Latest posts