Horrible Atrocities Being Committed Against Somalis In Kilinka By Afar Extremists

Your folks masscred refugees in the 90.

So what does a backstabbers know of halgan?
Why are you projecting what XL did to you in 90s to Ciise issue. You got some weird victim fetish. I have no idea why the Jalalaqsi incident happened. I never studied maybe I'll go look into it.

I've got nothing against Ogaden struggle. I never linked Liyu to Ogaden before it's actually first time I'm hearing Ogadens claim them.
SNA is mostly hutu so hiding under qaranimo is a crime against humanity.

If abgaal are not going to contribute anything they better shu.t the fu.ck up.

You h.utus were having demonstrations in xamar in support of Palestine not long ago but not somalis in Sitti.

Xsm even went to Djibouti and you even called Djibouti AMISOM Hiilwalaal.

I've got nothing against Ogaden struggle. I never linked Liyu to Ogaden before it's actually first time I'm hearing Ogadens claim them.
I get it i am not saying u hate anybody. My point is where was this outrage when ogadens were getting killed in their own homes and getting handed over by other somalis? Where was the somalinimo? Also if onlf was in charge none of this would happen but who guess who destroyed onlf? It was other somalis. So as ogaden it is going to take a lot to convince me that there is such a thing as somalinimo.

Why are you projecting what XL did to you in 90s to Ciise issue. You got some weird victim fetish. I have no idea why the Jalalaqsi incident happened. I never studied maybe I'll go look into it.
Because you don't forget history you folks still have these USC mentality.
Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.
When Ogaden were fighting AS in juboyinka your kind were very anti ogaden calling us Kenyans and Ethiopians even that xayawan XSM spent his entire term funding instability in JL.
Don't think just because he gave us a PM we will forget his crimes.

You worry about xamar and ciyaal werto.
The is no one that is more qabolist than iiri.
Not long ago when oromos were trying to take over jigjiga dir were holding meetings in support of it.
Secondly when has hawiye ever supported somalis in dds especially they even neglected their own hawiye being massacred by oromos.
You were all busy fighting JL when karanle. and gugundabe were being evicted from oromia.

Also hutu mooriyaan did alot of killings and rape in the 90s and 00s so don't try preaching water while you have been planting drugs in Lower shabelle and jilib.

What indo cade was doing to folks in Lower shabelle while his cousin ceyro pretending to fight jihad in dds against Ethiopia.
It all backfired when AY aun exposed your fake jihad aka ICU and slapped the mooriyan out of you.
You act as if people from those tribes did those crimes. I know it is wrong and I hope you know the liyuus are wrong because after that video of them doing dhaanto on the shahada you are a fucked person if you still support.
Qabyalad is ok but when it goes past islam and you are supporting rapists and murderers you gone too far especially people like liyuus

You act as if people from those tribes did those crimes. I know it is wrong and I hope you know the liyuus are wrong because after that video of them doing dhaanto on the shahada you are a fucked person if you still support.
Qabyalad is ok but when it goes past islam and you are supporting rapists and murderers you gone too far especially people like liyuus
You are the only clan who claimed to have a prophet.
You are the only clan that has been the backbone of khawarij AS and Alitihad.

You don't need to talk about qabyalad when Xamar is the capital of qabyalad.

Who gave you the moral high ground to talk about qabyalad or deen?
Where was the SL flag burned if I am not wrong does it not have a shahada on it.

Dis you see 100s of liyi police burning shahada flags go take your nonsense somewhere else.
You are the only people in history to have evicted millions from their homes raped killed butchered and also robbed them.

I get it i am not saying u hate anybody. My point is where was this outrage when ogadens were getting killed in their own homes and getting handed over by other somalis? Where was the somalinimo? Also if onlf was in charge none of this would happen but who guess who destroyed onlf? It was other somalis. So as ogaden it is going to take a lot to convince me that there is such a thing as somalinimo.
ONLF did war crimes themselves and were predominately ogaden
You Ogadens must realize you will achieve no success and will be under Ethiopia forever until you unite all Somali tribes, Oromo fight as one, Afar fight as one

Claiming abgaal will not help when you were killing darood in xamar with pangas in the 90s were you fighting kikuyus or xabashi?
My uncle was killed by your folks yet yo expect me to forget about it.

What has abgaal contributed for reer sitti?
How come I have not seen abgaal holding press conference condemning what is happening in sitti?
Have abgal sent money to support the victims aka idps of sitti?

All you folks are keyboard wadanis.hypocrites.
Because Abgaal don't care what happens in Sitti it's not our country, the same way most Ciise don't care what happens in Xamar.
:ayaanswag:
Shiniile is part of Somali state that Liyu police are supposed to protect. I'm bit confused by all this xaar.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You are the only clan who claimed to have a prophet.
You are the only clan that has been the backbone of khawarij AS and Alitihad.

You don't need to talk about qabyalad when Xamar is the capital of qabyalad.

Who gave you the moral high ground to talk about qabyalad or deen?
Where was the SL flag burned if I am not wrong does it not have a shahada on it.

Dis you see 100s of liyi police burning shahada flags go take your nonsense somewhere else.
You are the only people in history to have excited millions from their homes raped killed butchered and also robbed them.
Incorrect. Both you and MX did exactly that to MJs living in Kismayo.

The civil war is yesterday’s news. Many bad things happened, you should move on

Because Abgaal don't care what happens in Sitti it's not our country, the same way most Ciise don't care what happens in Xamar.
:ayaanswag:
Shiniile is part of Somali state that Liyu police are supposed to protect. I'm bit confused by all this xaar.
The Somalis in Galbeed should act as one as they must take care of their well being as other tribes take care of their well being, a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link, why Somalis fight each other like wild animals when other ethnicities are united? Galbeed will remaina shit hole till this changes

Incorrect. Both you and MX did exactly that to MJs living in Kismayo.

The civil war is yesterday’s news. Many bad things happened, you should move on
Exactly, I find it funny how he brings up the past instead of facing the facts of what is happening now and trying to find a solution, a problem amongst many zoo malis

Kismaayo has always been a tuulo compared to xamar, you were butt naked with sandals when you came to xamar from mudug.
This doesn't change the fact people are being killed in masses and the Somalis of Galbeed should be supporting each other to fight this
It is a joke an ethnicity of 2 million people is fighting the Somalis who number 30 million and have 2 countries to support their dying people and a whole state in Ethiopia

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Kismaayo has always been a tuulo compared to xamar, you were butt naked with sandals when you came to xamar from mudug.
What exactly are you talking about, are you fine?

Point is Xamar saw the same type of wars as in Kismayo where you massacred your own Darood brothers for 30 years.

Intra Hawiye war lasted months and the USC vs Darood union lasted a few years but nothing compares to your xasuuq of ‘kablalax’ brothers. They are not even seen in Kismayo.

Afar act as 1 people, where 1 is killed they erupt in all parts, a few Somalis killed a few Afar in djibouti, they erupted everywhere from Djibouti to Galbeed and started killing Somalis in large number, and they were successful and killing Somalis

The Somalis in Galbeed should act as one as they must take care of their well being as other tribes take care of their well being, a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link, why Somalis fight each other like wild animals when other ethnicities are united? Galbeed will remaina shit hole till this changes
No charity begins at home as long as irirsim is alive then there is no oneness.
Don't talk about somali galbeed when konfuur has seen more blood shed and instability than DDS.
Konfuur Somalia has more qabyalad and nifaaq than DDS.
Also it's xamar that tries to export qabyalad to dds.

Very good point I get that OGs that fought for ONLF feel betrayed. If you feel liyu is exclusively for OG in that case Liyu should stay as Ogaden paramilitia and the state resources should be distributed to fund a paramilitia for every clan or cross qabiil force that are there to secure the borders. In the end of the day it benefits all the clans in the interior if the border qabiils aren't ran over by expanding ethnicities.

No charity begins at home as long as irirsim is alive then there is no oneness.
Don't talk about somali galbeed when konfuur has seen more blood shed and instability than DDS.
Konfuur Somalia has more qabyalad and nifaaq than DDS.
Also it's xamar that tries to export qabyalad to dds.
What the f*ck does this have to do with irir? The tribe being massacred are Dir Somalis who do nothing to you and here you are claiming "charity starts at the home" liyuu police have the weaponry to protect the people of Galbeed but are not and this has been entrusted upon them

Trending

Latest posts