Horrible Atrocities Being Committed Against Somalis In Kilinka By Afar Extremists

Well the place ciise are being evicted from is the train route to Djibouti and guess what it's also cise territory.So kicking out cisse from Ethiopians life linewhen cise have been Ethiopias jagular vein for more than 40 years.

When Liyu Polis kill AS you claim ogaden killed Xoolo daqaato etc.Why the hypocrisy if you claim Liyu police is made of all somalis then stick to it rather than suffering from amnesia and claiming its ogaden when you feel like.Just like claiming ogaden ba itobiya lagu gumeysta but when it comes to sharing Kurt's you start claiming you are majority in DDS.
When have I claimed that Liyu attrocities are Ogaden attrocities? You think I don't know Liyu has killed more Ogadens than any other qabiil specially under Iley.
Where is beesha HAG in xamar why are they not condemning it where is beesha dir I have been hearing too much nac nac about somalinimo crap but where are they when they are needed?
Ciise don't need HAG nor do they need Ogaden or anyother Somali qabiil. Liyu are state police meant to defend the Somali state not Ogaden, do you agree on this? It's their job to defend Ciise land as much as it's their job to defend Godey.

When have I claimed that Liyu attrocities are Ogaden attrocities? You think I don't know Liyu has killed more Ogadens than any other qabiil specially under Iley.

Ciise don't need HAG nor do they need Ogaden or anyother Somali qabiil. Liyu are state police meant to defend the Somali state not Ogaden, do you agree on this? It's their job to defend Ciise land as much as it's their job to defend Godey.
Naah that is the job of Aden farax and Shide.
Liyu Polis are not cannon fodder between cise and afar.

Cisse have more positions in Ethiopian govt than afar and if they can't use that influence f*ck them.You don't expect liyu police to fight afar when afar have better weapons and support from ENDF.

Once again I said Cise is the most powerful clan in Somali peninsular.If Cumar Ghelle is the guy behind the conflict then Cise cannot be helped because cumar ghelle was born and bred in Sitti.

If today DDS was to break from Ethiopia reer sittti would want to join Djibouti.So Djibouti should earn that trust.

Naah that is the job of Aden farax and Shide.
Liyu Polis are not cannon fodder between cise and afar.

Cisse have more positions in Ethiopian govt than afar and if they can't use that influence f*ck them.You don't expect liyu police to fight afar when afar have better weapons and support from ENDF.

Once again I said Cise is the most powerful clan in Somali peninsular.If Cumar Ghelle is the guy behind the conflict then Cise cannot be helped because cumar ghelle was born and bred in Sitti.

If today DDS was to break from Ethiopia reer sittti would want to join Djibouti.So Djibouti should earn that trust.
So Liyu is OG police masquerading as pan Somali state military force?

Those guys sitting in Ethio parliament aren't speaking up for the same reason Cagjar is silent. It's because they both work for Abiye.

Only thing we seem to disagree is the role Liyu police is supposed to play but bickering with eachother over it isn't going to change things.

So Liyu is OG police masquerading as pan Somali state military force?

Those guys sitting in Ethio parliament aren't speaking up for the same reason Cagjar is silent. It's because they both work for Abiye.

Only thing we seem to disagree is the role Liyu police is supposed to play but bickering with eachother over it isn't going to change things.
There is nothing pan somali go ask that question to XSM. I am pan Absame and pan darood to a lesser extent but not pan irir.
Tell me when ciise has ever been pan somali?
Djibouti always was a factor in destabilising Somalia.
Liyu police defends out border from irir AS and HAG.

Cagjar wa rageedi he can't be sandwiched between cisse hypocrisy.Where is VP of Cagjar who is Ciise?
Also even their next of kin gadabursi are celebrating what is happening to ciise.The House of Dir needs a proper shake up and clean up.

Cise should mobile youth to be trainned in Liyu but they don't want they are a small minority in Liyu Police .everyone was born by a mother so why should the mothers of others weep while cisse youth are still alive?

The people who dhaanto on the flag of the shahada and burn it is the people you expect support from? The people who kill their own ? May liyuu be exterminated they are the enemies of Allah.

The people who dhaanto on the flag of the shahada and burn it is the people you expect support from? The people who kill their own ? May liyuu be exterminated they are the enemies of Allah.
What about when HAG did dhaanto on SL flag that has shahada?
Hutu are very funny do you think ICU led by mooriyaan indo cade were mujahideen?

So you want liyu Polis to go kill Muslim afar because of cise warabe?

What about when HAG did dhaanto on SL flag that has shahada?
Hutu are very funny do you think ICU led by mooriyaan indo cade were mujahideen?

So you want liyu Polis to go kill Muslim afar because of cise warabe?
Liyu did dhaanto on the shahada flag itself, when they did the dhaanto on Somaliland flag this is wrong as well but this is just the shahada flag which doesn't even represent Al Shabab showing their retardation, Also Liyu police do multiple crimes on the Somali they are a useless miltiia. The liyus are brave against their own and will rape and massacre them but when their own tribe are being killed by oromos they are silent and do nothing, it is a miltiia for the ogaden tribe who kiss the feet of the ethiopians and is used to destroy the Somalis

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Am i sellout or are Somalis the most xaasids species?
We cant even allow Afar to thrive from the railway. The whole conflict is about that.
We literally have two countries(Somalia and Djibouti) and live also in Ethiopia and Kenya.

Ciise literally controls Djibouti lmaooo

Liyu did dhaanto on the shahada flag itself, when they did the dhaanto on Somaliland flag this is wrong as well but this is just the shahada flag which doesn't even represent Al Shabab showing their retardation, Also Liyu police do multiple crimes on the Somali they are a useless miltiia. The liyus are brave against their own and will rape and massacre them but when their own tribe are being killed by oromos they are silent and do nothing, it is a miltiia for the ogaden tribe who kiss the feet of the ethiopians and is used to destroy the Somalis
One guy doesn't make all liyu responsible

What do you know of shahada horta aren't you mooriyaan? 30 years of hutu savagery do you think is forgotten?
Did you also forget how hutus still live in people's house who they killed and robbed.
Did you forget meles used to fund all hutu warlords in xamar? Where do you think all mooriyaans in xamar used to get weapons from?

Secondly hutus have killed more somali than oromos or kikuyus or xabashis combined so enough with your crocodile tears.

You can't hide under deep and be khawarij.

The number one cancer in Somalia is AS and its led by hutus while Hormuud finances it.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
One guy doesn't make all liyu responsible

What do you know of shahada horta aren't you mooriyaan? 30 years of hutu savagery do you think is forgotten?
Did you also forget how hutus steal live in people's house who they killed and robbed.
Did you forget meles used to find all hutu warlords in xamar?

Secondly hutus have killed more somali than oromos or kikuyus or xabashis combined so enough with your crocodile tears.

You can't hide under deep and be khawarij.

The number one cancer in Somalia is AS and its led by hutus while Hormuud finances it.

man i prefer Afar above these Ashahado Lidirir Ogaden who hates the Tawheed

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Brother Abby is putting pressure on the UAE /Egyotian allied Cisse. They were the ones who betrayed Farmaajo and backed HAG losers. Karma is a bijj.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Brother Abby is putting pressure on the UAE /Egyotian allied Cisse. They were the ones who betrayed Farmaajo and backed HAG losers. Karma is a bijj.
So u support also Afar?:rejoice:

Personally i support the Afar(minus atrocities) because they view us Somalis as threat who keeps expanding kkkk

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
I still can’t believe that guy stood on the shahada flag and they all carried on happily :francis:

Daqan la aan.
Dont they have scholars? Damn!
Houthi rebels stood today on the flags of israel and usa, but they didnt bring Saudi flag knowing it has the tawheed on it

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dont they have scholars? Damn!
Houthi rebels stood today on the flags of israel and usa, but they didnt bring Saudi flag knowing it has the tawheed on it
If only you knew all the khamri and maandooriya that come in from our border with DDS

6620280D-76BE-47F9-806B-B973279697AA.gif

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
You know they issued a apology after the incident right? or are you here to curse Ogaden in a thread where Afar kill and displace muslims in sitti with the help of the ENDF?

Trending