Horrible Atrocities Being Committed Against Somalis In Kilinka By Afar Extremists

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is the ciise representative in dds, he is second only to abiye ahmed for the prosperity party. He said in the past the the three contested districts will be governed by canfars. Here he is on video.

What can cagjar and liyuu police do about a plan that the federal government wants?
He is not worthy of being called ciise, anyone who gets to this position no longer represents their people. How can you expect an adoon of Abiy to care for his people. If he did he would’ve been long dumped/purged out of the government.

Cagjar, the Xabashi bootlicker, is nowhere to be seen. The Canfar are killing K5 citizens by the hundreds, and there is no almost no support for the Shinile Liyu Police.

The Cafar and Oromo are fighting as ethnic groups with the full power of their states, while the Ciise are fighting as a subclan. The state they pay taxes to and that claims to represent them is absent. Cabdi Iley would have at least armed the the Ciise.
Yeah cagjar will not send ogaden boys to perish for ciise in a war ciise refuses to fight. Ciise elites like adan farah abd IOG are clearly part of canfar Abiye ahmed invasion. Cagjar is right to sit out and if he sends one liyu soldier there, we will have his head. More than 600 liyu police died for ciise, that’s enough.

When have I claimed that Liyu attrocities are Ogaden attrocities? You think I don't know Liyu has killed more Ogadens than any other qabiil specially under Iley.

Ciise don't need HAG nor do they need Ogaden or anyother Somali qabiil. Liyu are state police meant to defend the Somali state not Ogaden, do you agree on this? It's their job to defend Ciise land as much as it's their job to defend Godey.
Liyu is ogaden. Stay mad

One guy doesn't make all liyu responsible

What do you know of shahada horta aren't you mooriyaan? 30 years of hutu savagery do you think is forgotten?
Did you also forget how hutus still live in people's house who they killed and robbed.
Did you forget meles used to fund all hutu warlords in xamar? Where do you think all mooriyaans in xamar used to get weapons from?

Secondly hutus have killed more somali than oromos or kikuyus or xabashis combined so enough with your crocodile tears.

You can't hide under deep and be khawarij.

The number one cancer in Somalia is AS and its led by hutus while Hormuud finances it.
1 man kulaha liyuus are killing and raping everywhere and when they went to war with al shabab they did dhaanto on the shahada, galbeed is filled with many tribes and ogaden are the majority but all you can reply with is your stupid fkd and denying clan borders. What do you mean hutu savergery? I know this was wrong but you are supporting liyuu police who only xoog their peoplem what different are you to those killing raiding and pillaging innocents if you are supporting them? Aftter doing dhaanto on the shahada? These people are brainless thugs and wallahi that's why galbeed is such a shit hole, the cagdheer kiss the feet of Ethiopia and in return their shitty lands are built but are shit holes to the rest of the world and the rest of Ethiopia. They are playing with Somalis and you are not being woke you are supporting these stupid animal bafoons who do evil.

Clans can't even live in peace in galbeed, these crack heads are running around with their guns killing their own muslim people. If you are so brave and so strong go to the oromo lands and destroy them, go save the geri kombe who are being killed by oromo and the ogadens being killed by oromo, but you are blind bafoons blinded by tribalism.
To the rest of Ethiopia you are a laughing stock.

Based

VIP
Where is beesha HAG in xamar why are they not condemning it where is beesha dir I have been hearing too much nac nac about somalinimo crap but where are they when they are needed?
Peace Out Reaction GIF

1 man kulaha liyuus are killing and raping everywhere and when they went to war with al shabab they did dhaanto on the shahada, galbeed is filled with many tribes and ogaden are the majority but all you can reply with is your stupid fkd and denying clan borders. What do you mean hutu savergery? I know this was wrong but you are supporting liyuu police who only xoog their peoplem what different are you to those killing raiding and pillaging innocents if you are supporting them? Aftter doing dhaanto on the shahada? These people are brainless thugs and wallahi that's why galbeed is such a shit hole, the cagdheer kiss the feet of Ethiopia and in return their shitty lands are built but are shit holes to the rest of the world and the rest of Ethiopia. They are playing with Somalis and you are not being woke you are supporting these stupid animal bafoons who do evil.

Clans can't even live in peace in galbeed, these crack heads are running around with their guns killing their own muslim people. If you are so brave and so strong go to the oromo lands and destroy them, go save the geri kombe who are being killed by oromo and the ogadens being killed by oromo, but you are blind bafoons blinded by tribalism.
You worry about xamar and ciyaal werto.
The is no one that is more qabolist than iiri.
Not long ago when oromos were trying to take over jigjiga dir were holding meetings in support of it.
Secondly when has hawiye ever supported somalis in dds especially they even neglected their own hawiye being massacred by oromos.
You were all busy fighting JL when karanle. and gugundabe were being evicted from oromia.

Also hutu mooriyaan did alot of killings and rape in the 90s and 00s so don't try preaching water while you have been planting drugs in Lower shabelle and jilib.

What indo cade was doing to folks in Lower shabelle while his cousin ceyro pretending to fight jihad in dds against Ethiopia.
It all backfired when AY aun exposed your fake jihad aka ICU and slapped the mooriyan out of you.

Last edited:
I always had the impression that Liyu is a state force, ileen it's an Ogaadeen paramilitary.
:leon:
It is ogaden because no one else wants to pick up a gun in the region. The same way wslf, alitihiyad, nasruallah and onlf jabhads were all ogaden. If ciise wants to fight, i can gaurantee u ogaden will be there to fight beside them. Everyone else is paying a lip service to a somalinimo and we all know they will not fight for them! Hypocrisy should stop!

It is ogaden because no one else wants to pick up a gun in the region. The same way wslf, alitihiyad, nasruallah and onlf jabhads were all ogaden. If ciise wants to fight, i can gaurantee u ogaden will be there to fight beside them. Everyone else is paying a lip service to a somalinimo and we all know they will not fight for them! Hypocrisy should stop!
But xawadle will be there also to kill and rape somali refugees.

No we will not fight for you. Go fight your own wars and defend yourself. We will defend ogaden lands only. When ogaden spent 40 years fighting you were working with the gaalo ur condemning today and labeling us terrorists weren’t u? Today is when u remember somalinimo? You can stay mad tho kkk

I've got nothing against Ogaden struggle. I never linked Liyu to Ogaden before it's actually first time I'm hearing Ogadens claim them.

Stop insulting Xawadle for me I'm Abgaal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Claiming abgaal will not help when you were killing darood in xamar with pangas in the 90s were you fighting kikuyus or xabashi?
My uncle was killed by your folks yet yo expect me to forget about it.

What has abgaal contributed for reer sitti?
How come I have not seen abgaal holding press conference condemning what is happening in sitti?
Have abgal sent money to support the victims aka idps of sitti?

All you folks are keyboard wadanis.hypocrites.

Trending