HornerUnionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's how the world works which is why every culture in this world follows their paternal side. Maternal side means nothing. What you brought is irrelevant. We're talking about two different cultures coming together, the children will follow their father side in terms of lineage like their ethnicity and tribe whether you like it or not.

Please take your feminist fictitious haram shit elsewhere! :camby:

Every culture in the world? Please state your sources. I know for a fact that in many European countries it's the mother's lineage that takes precedence. In the Scandinavian countries for instance, if immigrants from two different countries have a child together, that child will be registered with the mother's ethnicity in the statistics of the immigrant population.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Wallahi if any of y’all saw a big booty baaad habashi chick....I don’t understand why y’all trippin’ I know half of y’all Faraxs will wife the habesha Queen.

Bruh, y’all bastards will crash in that booty and won’t pull out.

BAM! U gotta habesha-Somali hybrid. I’ll only accept them if they Baaaaaad.
:banderas:

If not...

THAT WAY.
:camby:
I’m just kidding.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Every culture in the world? Please state your sources. I know for a fact that in many European countries it's the mother's lineage that takes precedence. In the Scandinavian countries for instance, if immigrants from two different countries have a child together, that child will be registered with the mother's ethnicity in the statistics of the immigrant population.

Bullshit, if that's the case then why Somali men with Scandinavian wives follow their paternal side? I come from Canada and I've also been to America. All the gaals had their fathers names.

You never hear John Lauran LOL! Gtfoh! :drakelaugh::camby:

All cultures in the world lineage goes through their dad.

Listen naaya, if your father is Habashi then you are one of them. :childplease:

If you still love Somalis then least you can do is marry a Somali man and produce Somali kids.
:damedamn::kanyeshrug:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Ok in all seriousness.... @HornerUnionist dont let these s destroy the little confidence you got left. Walaal, if your mom is Somali then you got Somali blood in you. No one is a gate keeper for being any ethnicity. Do you lil mama.
:yousmart:
Rock that Somali flag till the day u meet your Lord.

It's how the world works which is why every culture in this world follows their paternal side. Maternal side means nothing. What you brought is irrelevant. We're talking about two different cultures coming together, the children will follow their father side in terms of lineage like their ethnicity and tribe whether you like it or not.

Please take your feminist fictitious haram shit elsewhere! :camby:

The world doesn't work like that , as I've said before multiple groups of people follow maternal decent. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality

Secondly , it's quite funny that you excuse me of haraam by questioning our following of patilineality. You follow a lie that all Somalis descended from Arabs who came from the gulf and founded the clans. Is it not haraam to claim a false paternal heritage ? or do you give an exception for qabils?

Very interesting article , thanks for linking it but regardless after successive generation of breeding with women of different races. The increased likelihood of inheriting your fathers DNA wouldn't matter. As the paternal genome expression is only 54-60% which wouldn't change my original argument just may require an extra generation of mixing to support the original figures.

Following paternal decent, a person who may only have 3% Somali DNA but 97% West African would be considered Somali :cosbyhmm:

https://www.nature.com/articles/ng....&tracking_referrer=blogs.discovermagazine.com

Last edited:
Bullshit, if that's the case then why Somali men with Scandinavian wives follow their paternal side? I come from Canada and I've also been to America. All the gaals had their fathers names.

You never hear John Lauran LOL! Gtfoh! :drakelaugh::camby:

All cultures in the world lineage goes through their dad.

Listen naaya, if your father is Habashi then you are one of them. :childplease:

If you still love Somalis then least you can do is marry a Somali man and produce Somali kids.
:damedamn::kanyeshrug:

As expected, you've provided no sources for those so-called "facts" you've pulled out of nowhere. I'm done with this thread, there's no point continuing to argue with you qasaaros. I'll continue calling myself Somali, and there's nothing you can do about that.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
As expected, you've provided no sources for those so-called "facts" you've pulled out of nowhere. I'm done with this thread, there's no point continuing to argue with you qasaaros. I'll continue calling myself Somali, and there's nothing you can do about that.

What sources? I just gave you an example, every culture in this world follow their father's lineage. I'm far from qasaaro, don't be emotional just because I'm spitting facts.

Anyways, you can claim Somali if your father is Somali. That's all I'm going to say.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The world doesn't work like that , as I've said before multiple groups of people follow maternal decent. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality

Secondly , it's quite funny that you excuse me of haraam by questioning our following of patilineality. You follow a lie that all Somalis descended from Arabs who came from the gulf and founded the clans. Is it not haraam to claim a false paternal heritage ? or do you give an exception for qabils?

Most Somalis don't claim Arab lineage, it's most likely a Somali lineage that has been Arabized. @NourUgaas can explain that for us.

We don't use Wikipedia as references. All I said was we Somalis have a unique culture and paternal means everything so if you don't like it then leave our culture.

There are 88 ethnic groups in Ethiopia and imagine Somalis owning 70& of the union country? :mjlol:

It won't benefit us but we'll have the most evil eye looking at us so forming a country with them is a NONO!
:nahgirl:

Somalis occupy the most dry arid regions. I'm sure no xabashi would trade their lush, green arable land for Somali desert Mad-Max wasteland. The only thing we have on them is access to the most important seas and oceans and rumoured oil/natural resources.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalis occupy the most dry arid regions. I'm sure no xabashi would trade their lush, green arable land for Somali desert Mad-Max wasteland. The only thing we have on them is access to the most important seas and oceans and rumoured oil/natural resources.

Sxb, Somalis have many fertile regions and our arid lands is mainly dry soil, it isn't a desert. It can easily be fixed with modern day irrigation so yes, they will have an evil eye on our massive lands.

Learn more: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/somali-people-actually-won-but-they-dont-see-it.40332/

Arable land in Somalia - 10,400 SqKM
Total land in Somalia - 637,657 SqKM

Total percentage of arable land = 1.6%

Yeah...no, Somalia is a wasteland.

Most Somalis don't claim Arab lineage, it's most likely a Somali lineage that has been Arabized. @NourUgaas can explain that for us.

We don't use Wikipedia as references. All I said was we Somalis have a unique culture and paternal means everything so if you don't like it then leave our culture.

So you knowingly claim a lineage that is false? So you admit you're engaging in haram by claiming a false clan lineage?

Responding to your second statement regarding wiki sources....

upload_2018-6-16_14-14-25.png

upload_2018-6-16_14-15-35.png

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Lastly, Female gentile mutilation is a part of Somali culture , seeing as I don't like it actually I despise it , I should just leave the culture?

Last edited:
I've already said that I'm Somali, meaning that I'm loyal to Somalia before anyone else. But that doesn't mean I have to hate Ethiopia or Ethiopians. Half my family is Ethiopian and I'm not going to hate them or reject them just because I personally feel more connected to Somalia than Ethiopia.

What is your stance on the Ogaden? Should it be for Somalia or Ethiopia?
Is your amhara father muslim?

Let me make it simple for you confused people.

Somali Father + Somali Mother = Somali
Somali Father + Ajnabi Mother = Muwalad
Ajnabi Father + Somali Mother = Foreigner

:kanyeshrug: Deal with it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So you knowingly claim a lineage that is false? So you admit you're engaging in haram by claiming a false clan lineage?

Responding to your second statement regarding wiki sources....

View attachment 47706

View attachment 47707
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Lastly, Female gentile mutilation is a part of Somali culture , seeing as I don't like it actually I despise it , I should just leave the culture?

Firstly, FGM isn't part of our culture. Secondly, screenshotting my trolls means nothing huuno.

Just look at the comment above me, that is plain factz right there.

Firstly, FGM isn't part of our culture. Secondly, screenshotting my trolls means nothing huuno.

Just look at the comment above me, that is plain factz right there.

FGM isn't part of Somali culture? So it's just a coincidence that 95% of girls in Somalia undergo this and has almost nothing to do with our culture even though FGM is not part of our religion.?

The comment above you isn't facts , I've literally given you examples of how defining a Somali by paternal lineage leads to problems but clearly you only hear what you want.

If you Father isn't full blooded Somali and your mother also isn't full blooded Somali; you aren't Somali period. It takes two Somalis to make a Somali. We need to enforce and implement this law harshly and protect the ancient noble Somali blood from admixture and foreign infiltration,

We need to revert to the ancient Cushitic methods of being hostile to ajnabi and being extremely xenophobic again.

Cadaan people protect their blood by enforcing the one blood rule. Somalis should follow suit.

Identity, race, ethnicity is an enormous part of life and a major parcel of living a quality life.

Somalis need to protect their brand and manage it better. Too many soft, friendly, teeth showing Somalis these days

FGM isn't part of Somali culture? So it's just a coincidence that 95% of girls in Somalia undergo this and has almost nothing to do with our culture even though FGM is not part of our religion.?

The comment above you isn't facts , I've literally given you examples of how defining a Somali by paternal lineage leads to problems but clearly you only hear what you want.

1) FGM is not specific to Somali culture and is/has been carried out in parts of Africa and Middle-East for millennia.

2) It has nothing to do with Somali men, but is perpetuated exclusively by Somali females. So I don't see what this has to do with Somali patrilinealism.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Listen, FGM isn't part of our culture nor are our women 95% on FGM. That statistics alone is full out blatant lie and you know it. It's over exaggerated. FGM originated from ancient Egypt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts