HornerUnionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
It's 2018, not 1018! Patrilineality is backwards and sexist towards Xaalimos and should have been left behind in the middle ages. Why should a halfie with a Somali mother who was raised Somali be considered less Somali than a halfie with a Somali father who knows nothing about the culture??

I am assuming you are Muslim amirite? As per Islam the man can marry a woman of the books i.e Christians and Jews but the Muslim woman cannot do that isn't this backwards and sexist towards Females in general?:cosbyhmm:

So what is Somali about you? What and where is the "Somali" culture you talk about? :umwhat:

There's more to Somali culture than just Islam! There's language, food, music, poetry, clothing and lots of other traditions and customs.
And anyways, though I'm not personally religious, I'm culturally Muslim. I celebrate eid, don't drink or eat pork etc. I'm not a Somali-hating or Islam-hating atheist like @AussieHustler or @Kafir.

World

VIP
There's more to Somali culture than just Islam! There's language, food, music, poetry, clothing and lots of other traditions and customs.
And anyways, though I'm not personally religious, I'm culturally Muslim. I celebrate eid, don't drink or eat pork etc. I'm not a Somali-hating or Islam-hating atheist like @AussieHustler or @Kafir.
Is your Habesha parent Muslim?

I don't hate Islam. And I certainly don't hate Somalis.

I find enjoyment out of making people uncomfortable about their imaan. It's entertaining. The beliefs are irrational and it's fun pointing it out.

You haven't answeared my question from my other thread name a religous scrifft with more scientific facts than the quran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts