HornerUnionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't answeared my question from my other thread name a religous scrifft with more scientific facts than the quran.
Christians will tell me the bible. Hindus will tell me the bhagavad gita. In reality it's none of them. They do to their scriptures what you did with the Quran.

The verse you gave me the other day isn't about the big bang. If you believe it is about the big bang, you are going to have to also believe that paradise is in our universe. Why? Since according to the tafsirs that verse is talking about the separation of Earth from the seven heavens (including paradise). You told me you don't believe that paradise is in our universe.

Muji

VIP
Haha, well, depends on how you define racist. Some would call me racist, since i want Somalia to remain ethnically Somali. :kanyeshrug:

But beyond that i don't really mind anyone on an individual level.

Good luck with your bashing. :icon lol:

Although i'm fairly sure @Knowles has retired, or so she claims.

That is correct.

I love our kings.

Christians will tell me the bible. Hindus will tell me the bhagavad gita. In reality it's none of them. They do to their scriptures what you did with the Quran.

The verse you gave me the other day isn't about the big bang. If you believe it is about the big bang, you are going to have to also believe that paradise is in our universe. Why? Since according to the tafsirs that verse is talking about the separation of Earth from the seven heavens (including paradise). You told me you don't believe that paradise is in our universe.

I told you that i don't belive that it's in our physical universe don't try to twist what i'm saying

I told you that i don't belive that it's in our physical universe don't try to twist what i'm saying
That's hardly twisting your words. I can just as easily say "in our physical universe" and everything else I said still stands. The big bang can be thought of as an expansion from a single common point within our universe. If as you said this is what the Quran is talking about in that verse you gave, you must also be saying that paradise also originates in our physical universe. And paradise has been separated from that common point.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Our religion doesn't describe our ethnicity. Also again take the example of a man marries a ajnabi then has a son which also marries an ajnabi. The children would still be considered Somali even though they have 25% Somali DNA. Suppose we were to carry that on , it seems describing our ethnicity based on our fathers linage would be counter productive.

Above all , if we consider the clan lineages. I guess were all Arab since all the tribes supposedly descended from Arabs ? :kanyeshrug:

You're such a fool you know that? Even before Islam, Somalis had tribes and we still followed our father lineage so does every other culture in the world. Lineage = Father's side. I'm sorry but your lineage is what describes your ethnicity. Women simply breed what ever seed the man has. If you marry an English man, your children will mostly like be English. Just because their mother is different doesn't mean they are.

I'm sorry but that's how the world works. :kanyeshrug:

That is correct.

I love our kings.

Where's your inner araweelo gone, @Knowles? Are you really going to submit to these ashy abdis who'll use and abuse you and be deadbeat fathers to the 10 kids they'll force you to have?

How can you leave the farax-bashing squad just as I've seen the light and realized what qasaaros they are?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Where's your inner araweelo gone, @Knowles? Are you really going to submit to these ashy abdis who'll use and abuse you and be deadbeat fathers to the 10 kids they'll force you to have?

Your trolling skills are terrible. Somali men do not abuse their wives nor are they dead beat. Force to have kids means rape and the rape statistics in Somalia is very low so try again honey.

Also, don't get mad just because we told you the truth about our culture and religion. :manny:

Your trolling skills are terrible. Somali men do not abuse their wives nor are they dead beat. Force to have kids means rape and the rape statistics in Somalia is very low so try again honey.

That's what I thought too until this thread. Before this, I used to think Somali men were good and honourable men and looked forward to marrying one and birthing him many beautiful Somali children.

But I've seen the light now, and see you guys for what you truly are. You're just a bunch of useless trash (except @MadNomad and @Hybrid of course).

:trash:

That's hardly twisting your words. I can just as easily say "in our physical universe" and everything else I said still stands. The big bang can be thought of as an expansion from a single common point within our universe. If as you said this is what the Quran is talking about in that verse you gave, you must also be saying that paradise also originates in our physical universe. And paradise has been separated from that common point.

Allah created Paradise after Bigbang
Paradise was created as a way to reward the creations

You're such a fool you know that? Even before Islam, Somalis had tribes and we still followed our father lineage so does every other culture in the world. Lineage = Father's side. I'm sorry but your lineage is what describes your ethnicity. Women simply breed what ever seed the man has. If you marry an English man, your children will mostly like be English. Just because their mother is different doesn't mean they are.

I'm sorry but that's how the world works. :kanyeshrug:

That isn't how the world works , multiple groups trace their decent through maternal decent so your claim that lineage is synonymous with patrilineality is false.

Also again i have to bring up my previous statements , suppose a Somali man married a west African girl and had a son who also married a west African girl who also had a son and so on and so forth for 5 generations.At this point the children would only be 3% Somali and 97% west African.
According to you and paternal lineage, they would still be Somali wouldn't they?

Last edited:

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
That isn't how the world works , multiple groups trace their decent through maternal decent so your claim that lineage is synonymous with patrilineality is false.

Also again i have to bring up my previous statements , suppose a Somali man married a west African girl and had a son who also married a west African girl who also had a son and so on and so forth for 5 generations.At this point the children would only be 3% Somali and 97% west African.
According to you and paternal lineage, they would still be Somali wouldn't they?

Yes they would. Since their lineage is all somali. genetically speaking you resemble your father much more than your mother, since you were in him, and you came from him the moment he impregnated your mother, which is why it makes sense that you should claim your fathers ethnicity. So yeah in your scenario the offspring would always be somali.

Yes they would. Since their lineage is all somali. genetically speaking you resemble your father much more than your mother, since you were in him, and you came from him the moment he impregnated your mother, which is why it makes sense that you should claim your fathers ethnicity.
:mindblown::what1::siilaanyolaugh:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

It's how the world works which is why every culture in this world follows their paternal side. Maternal side means nothing. What you brought is irrelevant. We're talking about two different cultures coming together, the children will follow their father side in terms of lineage like their ethnicity and tribe whether you like it or not.

Please take your feminist fictitious haram shit elsewhere! :camby:

Yes they would. Since their lineage is all somali. genetically speaking you resemble your father much more than your mother, since you were in him, and you came from him the moment he impregnated your mother, which is why it makes sense that you should claim your fathers ethnicity. So yeah in your scenario the offspring would always be somali.
Where did you get that from? That isn't true at all. Half your DNA is from your father and the other half is from your mother. You don't resemble more of your father than your mother.

A sperm cell is pretty much only DNA on a submarine. The machinery and material that forms a baby is in the egg and womb. A sperm cell is carrying half the instruction manual, not the parts. That's the egg. It's also why much more sperm is produced than eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending