HOOOOOGNAYEEEEY! BA'NAYEEEEY! Yemen's Houthis midgets send a threatening message video to Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Atleast you got houthi recognition. Dw we’ll back the fight

Only Somalis can annex each other’s land, and only Somalis can wage war against eachother” -Sayid Daljecel The 60th

Atleast you got houthi recognition. Dw we’ll back the fight

Only Somalis can annex each other’s land, and only Somalis can wage war against eachother” -Sayid Daljecel The 60th

I think Puntland marine troops are only capable force of fighting heavily armed shia militias, Sland administration should pay us in money and women for our help.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I think Puntland marine troops are only capable force of fighting heavily armed shia militias, Sland administration should pay us in money and women for our help.
Nah too far . We’ll fight for Somalinimo but if they still carry on this independence shit

saywalahi

Xamar Living
niggas think shit is funny

they managed to attack saudi arabia which is equipped with the latest thaad anti missile defense system

bombarding hargeysa is simplicity itself

those khaleeji wont protect you

Somali leaders are dumb to understand geopolitics why side with the UAE for a bit of bribe money and promise of building infrastructure which required the sell of land and economic lifeline.

Do they really believe the UAE will care for them if attacked?

Dubai is only interested in doing business with Ethiopia this paper administration they really do not take them serious whether they are called Puntland, Somaliland or Galmudug.

Before you know it only corrupt individuals will benefit and Ethiopia will eventually be the one who runs things as they do now.

Their goal is to create mini Djibouti’s throughout the Somali peninsula that serf Ethiopia’s growing population by sea.

Why would Ethiopia have ministries and a fleet for a non existent ocean?

I know lot of countries have marines that have large seas but Ethiopia has a real motive and I am not one of those anti Ethiopia scaremongers who are pseudo nationalists.

Somalis leaders are certified idiots.

unnamed (1).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending