HOOOOOGNAYEEEEY! BA'NAYEEEEY! Yemen's Houthis midgets send a threatening message video to Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Houthi have their own leader and tv station .... and why would they need to hide their faces?

Video is too dodgy ,
Nothing about this being shared on houthi
Telegrams or TV channels.

I call bullshit.

Let's see if the news picks this up

I don't speak good arabic but I think I heard him say death to somaliland
No he didn't say that hahaha. All he said is that he considers the ppl of somaliland as his brothers and the war between Yemens and the gulf coalition is not their war. He also warns them no to work with the enemies (UAE and Saudis) of Yemen. Moreover he says that they will target the port of Berbera if they coz the UAE owns that port.

Last edited:
Somaliland politics are corrupt to the core and short-sighted. And the ppl of somaliland are xoolo and easy to brainwash. If scud missiles start raining tomorrow in Somaliland it is their fault.

DRACO

VIP
Somaliland politics are corrupt to the core and short-sighted. And the ppl of somaliland are xoolo and easy to brainwash. If scud missiles start raining tomorrow in Somaliland it is their fault.
It's a fake video mate .
Houthis have two state owned news channels
And website why didn't they announce it there .
And they don't cover their faces.

It's a fake video mate .
Houthis have two state owned news channels
And website why didn't they announce it there .
And they don't cover their faces.
Regardless if it is real or not. The point is why get involved and why bring unnecessary future misery to the innocent people for few bucks. UAE will be nowhere to be found when scud missiles start raining in Berbera

DRACO

VIP
Update: work on the base is being paused and terms reviewed .
The government has hired a international law firm to review the term.

Smart move by the Gov to make sure UAE stick to all terms .

In Bihi We trust .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts