HOOOOOGNAYEEEEY! BA'NAYEEEEY! Yemen's Houthis midgets send a threatening message video to Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't speak good arabic but I think I heard him say death to somaliland
I heard him say

SAWAARIKh
1206056832_small.jpg

CAASIMAT HARGEYSA
4ecaf926cb9122b62a8e223ae92aaa83.jpg

saywalahi

Xamar Living
What can these khat chewing midgets do lol
even a khat head can do massive damage with a million dollar SCUD missiles.

for god sakes these niggas destroy warships for a living and take down APACHE helicpoters

Iran funds them with highly advanced military grade weapons.

even with the blockade by NATO and GCC they still dominating inside yemen

they even managed to invade saudi arabia and capture border towns

Houthis are probably the most powerful active guerilla fighting group currently in the world today, even isis cant compare.

Last edited:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
even a khat head can do massive damage with million dollar SCUD missiles.

for god sakes these niggas destroy warships for a living and take down APACHE helicpoters

Iran funds them with highly advanced military grade weapons.

even with the blockade by NATO and GCC they still dominating inside yemen

they even managed to invade saudi arabia and capture border towns

Houthis are probably the most powerful active guerilla fighting group currently in the world today, even isis cant compare.
deaddd.png
deaddd.png

These houthis just sendt a missile to one of the prince's mansion inside saudi arabia.

Censored ya'll fucked :trumpsmirk:

Last edited:
We should support Houthis to destroy Emirates that interfering our internal politics , Abdishakur Their missiles will close Dubai international Airport , Iam supporter of this guys After UAE interfered Federal Government of Somalia

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalilanders are torn...

On the outside: Yaaaaaas es hold our flag up, yes we are Somaliland. Keep repeating our name..

On the inside: Alla hogayeey war we are fucked, aabo Ethiopia help us, brother Djibouti help us, war is this fart or shubaan. Hogaaa hogaaa

Dagaalkani dagaalkiinii maaha dad walaalo ah ayay nu nahay walaahi waa runtood ee way ka shanlayn doonaan Iran bada ayay u soo dhigi sawaariikh ololisa hargaysa

Somalilanders are torn...

On the outside: Yaaaaaas es hold our flag up, yes we are Somaliland. Keep repeating our name..

On the inside: Alla hogayeey war we are fucked, aabo Ethiopia help us, brother Djibouti help us, war is this fart or shubaan. Hogaaa hogaaa
Ethiopia is a very poor African country they have not S400, kuwan soomaaliya ka dawarsada ayaa siinaya lidka gantaalaha

Ethiopian are beggars in Somalia they can not Afford S400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts