Honest Question: How can Slanders convince our neighbours to support independence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If your talking about @InfoMatic don't
As he isn't here to defend himself!

My hair was enough, I never sent him
My pic in these DM's!

You , stick to politics, that's the
Only thing you should be concerning
Yourself with!
The one thing I really love about you is that you make every man feel special abaayo macaan thank you for making me feel special :friendhug:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
His a scientist working on space
Related Programs, far better prospect
Lol
You should of let him draw a picture with you in the nude that would of been like a Vincent Van Gogh on some next level master piece I'm sure many men from all over the world would spend a small fortune to see it:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:
You should of let him draw a picture with you in the nude that would of been like a Vincent Van Gogh on some next level master piece I'm sure many men would spend a small fortune to see it:siilaanyolaugh:

I will take that as a compliment,
I shall buy a small island with
My proceeds!

IMG_6423.JPG

The one thing I really love about you is that you make every man feel special abaayo macaan thank you for making me feel special :friendhug:

I see the vodka is flowing for you
Tonight, you gremlin, don't piss
On yourself again!

:mjlol::mjlol:

If you subtract the Isaaq seats from the Dir group in the Somali parliament, Dir is left with less seats than the 0.5 tribes (minority clans). The truth is politically speaking, Dir's political representation would be on par with the minority tribes if the Isaaq formed their own independent group.

The 4.5 system is not a fair representation of Somali clans.

Nonetheless, the figures you estimated are incorrect.

In the 4.5 system, the Isaaq are given 28 seats, Samaroon: 9, Ciise: 8, Biimaal: 7, Surre: 5, Other subclans combined: 4.

Without the 28 Isaaq being added to Dir, the rest would be left with 33 seats.

http://www.caasimada.net/document-liiska-sida-qabiilada-u-kala-heleen-xildhibaanada-2016/

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Woman hate and are too y!

See how your being towards me,
You typical naag!

:pacspit::pacspit:

I keep Quran on me at all times!
Every time that I am being nice and paying you a compliment you get offended it's like no matter what I say you will always find it offensive.

Rageedi ba tahay a warm social creature that lives for today & you're a good listener, good receiver a team player you chat wet at times but that's natural if you're wet by the weather.

Every time that I am being nice and paying you a compliment you get offended it's like no matter what I say you will always find it offensive.

Rageedi ba tahay a warm social creature that lives for today & you're a good listener, good receiver a team player you chat wet at times but that's natural if you're wet by the weather.

See back handed compliments, don't
Get me twisted with these subservient
Females in this site!

Good receiver kuhula, I learned from
The best = you

I am one of the rageedi though, Hahahaha

:banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
See back handed compliments, don't
Get me twisted with these subservient
Females in this site!

Good receiver kuhula, I learned from
The best = you

I am one of the rageedi though, Hahahaha

:banderas:
@embarassing @GodKnowsBest @Reiko @Reign @VixR @Gambar @Laila @Steamdevolopment @Ayan @Mona @Fadumo @fardowsa @Anisa @Luul @Ismahan @shukri9 @hodan190 @Amina @Xalimo-12 @Hayat @khadijah @deka @Aaliyah @Cosob @All the xalimos on this site are not subservient abaayo macaan you could diss me and call me an alcoholic a loser a subservient creature but leave our Somali sister out of this they're precious why do you have to generalise our xalimos like that? They are the best of the best Somali women are not subservient so I suggest you apologise to all the xalimos you have slandered fadlan:siilaanyolaugh:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@embarassing @GodKnowsBest @Reiko @Reign @VixR @Gambar @Laila @Steamdevolopment @Ayan @Mona @Fadumo @fardowsa @Anisa @Luul @Ismahan @shukri9 @hodan190 @Amina @Xalimo-12 @Hayat @khadijah @deka @Aaliyah @Cosob @All the xalimos on this site are not subservient abaayo macaan you could diss me and call me an alcoholic a loser a subservient creature but leave our Somali sister out of this they're precious why do you have to generalise our xalimos like that? They are the best of the best Somali women are not subservient so I suggest you apologise to all the xalimos you have slandered fadlan:siilaanyolaugh:
Don't bring us into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending