Honest Question: How can Slanders convince our neighbours to support independence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@The Cushitic One what have you seen for you to think that all the beautiful and magnificent sisters on this site who are a blessing from Allah, how do you figure that they're all subservient to a man:sass2:

@embarassing @GodKnowsBest @Reiko @Reign @VixR @Gambar @Laila @Steamdevolopment @Ayan @Mona @Fadumo @fardowsa @Anisa @Luul @Ismahan @shukri9 @hodan190 @Amina @Xalimo-12 @Hayat @khadijah @deka @Aaliyah @Cosob @All the xalimos on this site are not subservient abaayo macaan you could diss me and call me an alcoholic a loser a subservient creature but leave our Somali sister out of this they're precious why do you have to generalise our xalimos like that? They are the best of the best Somali women are not subservient so I suggest you apologise to all the xalimos you have slandered fadlan:siilaanyolaugh:

Wallahi your a naag, your forever
trying to instigate beef from thin air!

You are an alcoholic, put down the
Drink and sober up!

:mjpls: That white should've
Tried harder, too kill you, last year!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Personally I think the Somali sisters on this site are amongst the best women far from subservient they're leaders and the backbone of the Somali cyber community.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Drink and sober up!

I don't mind if you diss me abaayo macaan cause I have so much respect for you but blease and blease abaayo macaan keep our beautiful Somali sisters out of this they're not subservient please apologise to all the girls you called subservient on this site, I love you abaayo macaan I don't care if you hate me cause I will love you anyway:friendhug:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Personally I think the Somali sisters on this site are amongst the best women far from subservient they're leaders and the backbone of the Somali cyber community.
It is listed in the bible that a woman should be subservient to man. Even your plagiarized version of the bible called the Quran says so too. Do not disrespect subservient women who are also strong and lead homes.

I don't mind if you diss me abaayo macaan cause I have so much respect for you but blease and blease abaayo macaan keep our beautiful Somali sisters out of this they're not subservient please apologise to all the girls you called subservient on this site, I love you abaayo macaan I don't care if you hate me cause I will love you anyway:friendhug:

I was generalising, if I were to be
Specific, I know how to use the
Mention button.

You actually make me sick, you
Short chubby, gremlin had the
Audacity to try me today?

:comeon: Go wash yourself

I think the reason why south Somalia is so afraid of somliland independence is because of a few things.

1. Greater Somalia will finally end.

2. Somaliland will be "escaping" the fate of the south by seceeding. Essentially they see Somaliland leaving their troubled past while Somalia will have to continue to suffer for many more years.

3. Somaliland will prosper to become the dominant Somali inhabited country. They will have the trust of all regional countries. Somliland will benefit tremendously from the export import sector of Ethiopia, with many roads, railways, and trade developing.

Somalians feel as though there little brother is surpassing them so they feel very hesitant and hurt by Somaliland wanting independence. They would rather stay in chaos forever than have both regions prosper under two different countries.

These are my views on the situation.

why dont u f*ck of o the shit whole aidstopoia.
no one cares want u think. every aidstopians fear somali weyn,
:kodaksmiley:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Drink and sober up!

What do you mean about 'you're such a naag'? Like there's something wrong with women like as if there's something innately wrong with women. like it's a diss to be called a woman masha Allah women are the most precious beings on the face of this earth:ufdup:

@The Cushitic One stop being a misogynist abaayo macaan there's nothing innately wrong with women stop generalising cause all the sisters on this forum are not docile & subservient sweery you're wrong abaayo macaan.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Just popped in to say her DP is actually of a Filipino girl named Melissa Calma, sorry for the qarxis :hillarybiz::ulyin:
13414232_563350130510999_206388723_n.jpg

a baddie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending