Honest Question: How can Slanders convince our neighbours to support independence?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
We can't despite a country that doesn't exist:farmajoyaab:and can you stop the us versus them rhetoric, it becoming a tad bit played out abayoo:ayaanswag:
It's my fault she was a sweet habar younis sister that wasn't a qabiliste that believed in a United Somalia. One day we were chilling together and I left my phone next to her while I went to the rest room and the next time I looked at my phone it was on Somali spot my comment saying that I was the qaldan slayer hence the xoolaha slayer:ohlord:

HYT don't imitate waraabe and come back to your senses abaayo macaan:friendhug:

Mr Hennessy put away the sabaayad wrap and open your heart up she's got the macaaniest & xaaaxiest personality she's kind and sweet like malab tender like xalwo sour at times like liiin dhanaan but mixed with bisbas and suqaar and a side of sweet malawax she's exquisite :banderas:

I've been back 3 times, recently 2015 and 2016.

I loved it, the level of growth in just
One year was breathtaking masha'Allah!

A lot of people from the west moving
Back and Building businesses and
Employing local ppl.

I agree, however they will hold onto
Us for ever, these people have no
Respect for us at all!

In time you will see what I mean,
What kind of deal can you do with
People, who despise your very
Existence?

I feel like telling everyone to go back quickly. When you look at Doha 20 years ago you see how quick things can change. The funny thing is very small amounts of investment can have huge multipliers if you invest in the right fixed capital etc. I think the South sometimes underestimate how impossible the idea of a United Somalia is to us. It's not about Isaaq supremacism. I am SM but with Hawiye and Darod and Gadabuursi great grandmothers. We are interconnected. But if things are going to be resolved then we need time to build new connections as now there are few to none for most people.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I feel like telling everyone to go back quickly. When you look at Doha 20 years ago you see how quick things can change. The funny thing is very small amounts of investment can have huge multipliers if you invest in the right fixed capital etc. I think the South sometimes underestimate how impossible the idea of a United Somalia is to us. It's not about Isaaq supremacism. I am SM but with Hawiye and Darod and Gadabuursi great grandmothers. We are interconnected. But if things are going to be resolved then we need time to build new connections as now there are few to none for most people.
darood supremacy overrules somalinimo

It's my fault she was a sweet habar younis sister that wasn't a qabiliste that believed in a United Somalia. One day we were chilling together and I left my phone next to her while I went to the rest room and the next time I looked at my phone it was on Somali spot my comment saying that I was the qaldan slayer hence the xoolaha slayer:ohlord:

HYT don't imitate waraabe and come back to your senses abaayo macaan:friendhug:

Mr Hennessy put away the sabaayad wrap and open your heart up she's got the macaaniest & xaaaxiest personality she's kind and sweet like malab tender like xalwo sour at times like liiin dhanaan but mixed with bisbas and suqaar and a side of sweet malawax she's exquisite :banderas:
Why did you do that:jcoleno:She was the one good looking girl willing to show her face (technically). Wallahi her face symmetry would make A man go crazy.
I pray to God that i find a girl as pretty as her. :rejoice:
Abayoo @The Cushitic One take me out of my misery, and slid into my Dms. Like laxoox and oodkace on a hot summer day:mjhaps:
upload_2017-7-15_16-0-45.png

upload_2017-7-15_15-48-28.png

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why did you do that:jcoleno:She was the one good looking girl willing to show her face (technically). Wallahi her face symmetry would make A man go crazy.
I pray to God that i find a girl as pretty has her. :rejoice:
Abayoo @The Cushitic One take me out of my misery, and slid int my Dms. Like laxoox and oodkace on a hot summer day:mjhaps:
View attachment 23364

View attachment 23360
I remember another guy in this forum talking about how beautiful her hair was cause she sent him a picture kkk

I say slide in to her dms like those trucks that carry khat in Somalia drive, spread the love and share your caano geel with her while she sings read her a gabay while she does the dhaanto boowe gas her up like a Benz :fittytousand:

I remember another guy in this forum talking about how beautiful her hair was cause she sent him a picture kkk

I say slide in to her dms like those trucks that carry khat in Somalia drive, spread the love and share your caano geel with her while she sings read her a gabay while she does the dhaanto boowe gas her up like a Benz :fittytousand:
That's the plan walaal. :samwelcome:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
f*ck that I got bare love for my nigga HYT my g HYT ninkan mr sweet like sabaayad Iska ilaali I don't think he has your best interest at heart kkk

Somalia is 1, even Somaliland government official know recognition is not achievable after so many years of begging.

Secondly the west and the US have been putting so much time work and resources into rebuilding the central government so why would they or anyone else throw that away and recognise SL.

Thirdly their borders is still ambigous, will a recognised SL include all of SSC? if so, they don't control Cayn and Eastern Sanaag is controlled by Puntland.

Also, Hawiye Darood and Dir all are in favour of a unified Somalia, only people pushing independance are Isaaq, this is not a feasable situation as you might understand, majority of the country are pro union and thats not gonna change anytime soon.

Unfortunately you have been lied to by your government, they themselves know they're not independant and the Berbera deal is just one example e.g. they went to the federal government to sign it off, the vice president of Puntland said it himself.

You guys are so brainwashed you need to be red pilled
Let me get this straight, the VICE pres of PUNTLAND said SOMALILAND went to his GOV to sign it off
:ulyin:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Let me get this straight, the VICE pres of PUNTLAND said SOMALILAND went to his GOV to sign it off
:ulyin:
:mjlol::mjlol:

It doesn't matter if it was said by General Morgan himself, its the truth, everyone knows it. Ask anyone person who studies international law if an autonomous region that is not a country can sign off deals involving military bases. You can only do this if you are a country yourself which you know damn well you are not.

They don't have the courage or the geesinimo to tell people of somaliland the truth and how they went to mogadishu for Hassan Sheikh to sign it off because that would undermine 2 decades of lying :lolbron:

You don't have to be einstein to figure this one out :drakekidding:

If your talking about @InfoMatic don't
As he isn't here to defend himself!

My hair was enough, I never sent him
My pic in these DM's!

You , stick to politics, that's the
Only thing you should be concerning
Yourself with!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending