Homophobia

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Do not fall for the zionist propaganda. It is a mental illness not a legitimate identity.

Attachments

• 1512542305186.jpg
    1512542305186.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 81
  • 1512542078079.jpg
    1512542078079.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 102
As I recently come out of the closet I wish to discuss the homophobia here if Allah wills.

I do not condone the extremist views you have on the LGBT community.

We are human too. What you say about us really hurts our feeling because we are quite supportive of the Muslim community so we don't expect that kind of response from you.

Being born LGBT is NOT a choice.

And don't forget this is a Somali forum not a Islamic forum. You people should stop enforcing your beliefs on Somalis who left the deen because at the end of the day they will always be Somali.

Thank you for listening and may Allah bless you all. :it0tdo8:
Another gay farax? How come the xalimos aren’t turning khaniis?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I know, it'll break their hearts.

I love my parents so I'll never tell them something that will hurt them.

They would start to blame themselves rather than acknowledge I was born this way.
My advice for you is don’t come out of the closet, forget about being your true self and blah blah you don’t want to do this to your parents, Somalis are big on “family name”and you will ruin it if you come out. Also chances are your not bisexual, highly unlikely that men can become bisexual you are most likely gay and just saying bi because you are still coming to terms with it.

Also remember if you stay celibate and don’t act on your desires you are good, now if you do act on them it’s another matter :tacky:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Another gay farax? How come the xalimos aren’t turning khaniis?

They exist just look at twitter/instagram for five seconds LOL defo more xalimos than faaraxs.

he/she got brainwashed and I think they did a Khanissaar instead of quransaar on it

You always say dumb stuff i've yet to read a comment by you which isn't trash. Stop using the deen to make jokes you doqon

:wtfdis:

They exist just look at twitter/instagram for five seconds LOL defo more xalimos than faaraxs.

You always say dumb stuff i've yet to read a comment by you which isn't trash. Stop using the deen to make jokes you doqon

:wtfdis:
when did i use the deen to make jokes that's gaalnimo man come on. Why are supporting gays can you tell me.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
when did i use the deen to make jokes that's gaalnimo man come on. Why are supporting gays can you tell me.

"Khanissaar instead of quransaar"

Is this funny to you ? I don't answer to khawarij scum go make another thread asking if killing innocent people is okay again you doqon

"Khanissaar instead of quransaar"

Is this funny to you ? I don't answer to khawarij scum go make another thread asking if killing innocent people is okay again you doqon
You just made my blood halal by calling me khawarij and bukharis opinion RA was that khwarij are kuffars so don't call me that. And I deleted that post thanks for telling me that.

Apollo

VIP
I'm not a religious at all, but as a social conservative i hate gay danyeers.

I don't really hate them. I only kind of dislike it when they are in the education system (especially as elementary or secondary school teachers teaching the young) or in influential positions in media (famous people young people look up to) or politics (ministers, presidents etc).

I could not care less about a gay person outside of those domains, :lol:.

I don't really hate them. I only kind of dislike it when they are in the education system (especially as elementary or secondary school teachers teaching the young) or in influential positions in media (famous people young people look up to) or politics (ministers, presidents etc).

I could not care less about a gay person outside of those domains, :lol:.
I sort of agree with you, but any public display of affection between gays should also be banned, since it would have a harmful influence on children and it's simply disgusting.

Nonetheless, i really don't care what those animals do in private spaces, such as in the home etc.

Trending