Homophobia

It does! It absolutely does. And why would you want to be a Muslim, when you are called to a higher purpose: to corrupt and destroy. There's no place in you for God. You are on the front-lines a battle to blur all distinctions between good and evil; male and female, right and wrong so that we may all become One, and make Man his own God.
Leave this poor person alone you human shaytaan. If you want to be an ex-muslim live your life as that boo and don't force other people to live immorally like you. He has never acted on his homosexual desires so why would the people deny him if he wanted to be a sheikh?

Insults towards people who have homosexual desires are wrong but this is a public anonymous forum so what do you expect?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It does! It absolutely does. And why would you want to be a Muslim, when you are called to a higher purpose: to corrupt and destroy. There's no place in you for God. You are on the front-lines a battle to blur all distinctions between good and evil; male and female, right and wrong so that we may all become One, and make Man his own God.

u and tima need to go use a dildo.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
Can you quote where it says that?

I'm generally curious because from what I know of Islam you can always repent if you are sincere enough.

You must look into the heart of your true Lord (Iblis) and there you will find all the answers

Leave this poor person alone you human shaytaan. If you want to be an ex-muslim live your life as that boo and don't force other people to live immorally like you. He has never acted on his homosexual desires so why would the people deny him if he wanted to be a sheikh?

Insults towards people who have homosexual desires are wrong but this is a public anonymous forum so what do you expect?

All I am doing is dawah for the true deen of homosexuals (and if we're being honest, women in general)

For what living?

I've neither murdered, left the religion or commit any sexual acts.

So are you insinuating that all people with gay thoughts should be killed.

Do you think people who commit gay acts should be killed?

Walaal you seem abit confused, it is as if your not true to who you are, their are loads of gay people who are proud to be gay if your not happy with your sexuality then stay in the closest, no one really cares about what some dude in the sky has to say.

psyche

To each their own
Why are u coming out of the closet here in somali spot?

It is therapeutic way of releasing much of my depression about it.

And I also what to see the stance Muslims have against celibate gays.

From what I gathered it's quite negative.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is therapeutic way of releasing much of my depression about it.

And I also what to see the stance Muslims have against celibate gays.

From what I gathered it's quite negative.

Somalis do not know how to handle homosexuality. I could have told u their reaction before your science experiment.

Their mind is very simple, Alhamdhulilaah. We do not want them to say its ok to be gay.

Just put sexual things private.

psyche

To each their own
Do you think people who commit gay acts should be killed?

Walaal you seem abit confused, it is as if your not true to who you are, their are loads of gay people who are proud to be gay if your not happy with your sexuality then stay in the closest, no one really cares about what some dude in the sky has to say.

I'm not trying to say gay people should be killed for their actions I just wanted to see why he thought that way.

I am confused and hope in due time I can sort myself out.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Okay alx atleast ur curable all u have to do is smash a girl an@lly if u get the temptation for men its the same thing but atleast ur not a khaniis

so a bottom is not curable? looooooooooool I can;'t stop laughing

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Theres no alternative for it but atleast theres an alternative for top

STOP PLEASE BROTHER DONT SMASH MEN PLEAAASE IM BEGGING YOU YOU HAVE TO GET THIS OUT OF YOU

Out of him shaytan out! Leave this brother alone let him smash women not men

Hayeee looooooooooooooool