Homophobia

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Ok last one
gay-gay-ass-nigga-joji-gay--67237794.png

as the previous post said this is a test

If you do end up being gay keep it yourself, maybe find a understanding wife????

Sorry to tell you but the Somali community will abandon you if you ever go public

psyche

To each their own
How old are you? and does your parents know? whats your future plans when it comes to marriage and relatiuonship? quite interesting

I'm 18 and still not out to my parents.

No way in hell will they accept me and I know you can guess how they will react based on how they hate them.

I'm still too young to think about marriage. I want to marry inshallah and have a children, but I'm scared my sexuality might be an issue for my future wife

I'm 18 and still not out to my parents.

No way in hell will they accept me and I know you can guess how they will react based on how the hate them.

I'm still too young to think about marriage. I want to marry inshallah and have a children, but I'm scared my sexuality might be an issue for my future wife
Haaye sxb goodluck with life, atleast your bisexual so you have a choice and wont get beheaded :bell:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Just make sure your feeling weren't influenced and is genuinely how you feel. I don't hate you my brother just don't start changing the daqan like that maroodi guy on twitter. The macawis is not a skirt and the khamis is not a dress.

Maximus

Lord Maximus
I found them somewhat attractive, but not as much as a straight person.

I'm a virgin so it's not like I have experience anyway.

Low T.

There’s an easy diagnosis. Increase your protein consumption, Take Testosterone increasing supplements, stop looking at men and start looking at women, begin going to the gym after 6 months you’ll come back to this forum as an
alpha with 5 xaliimos and 100 geels in somalia:samwelcome::samwelcome:

psyche

To each their own
Just make sure your feeling weren't influenced and is genuinely how you feel. I don't hate you my brother just don't start changing the daqan like that maroodi guy on twitter. The macawis is not a skirt and the khamis is not a dress.

Don't worry I'm not a femme gay.

My whole personality doesn't revolve around my sexuality and I dislike skirts and make up.

psyche

To each their own
Low T.

There’s an easy diagnosis. Increase your protein consumption, Take Testosterone increasing supplements, stop looking at men and start looking at women, begin going to the gym after 6 months you’ll come back to this forum as an
alpha with 5 xaliimos and 100 geels in somalia:samwelcome::samwelcome:

I recently checked my t levels and they are actually above average.

Link some studies if you want to make assumptions.

and one more thing,cidna ha uu sheegin,the somali Australian community is ruthless and people talk.When that gay so called imam came out in 2016 shit was wild.Arintaan waa adiga iyo ilahay kaliya
What’s the backstory of that imam? Was he caught or blackmailed?