Homophobia

Whaaaat this just took a turn. You saying op was married and had kid and realised he gay?
Nah not op, but the gay imam.But yh anyways fam he probably realised he was gay as young man but got pressured into marriage,happens all the time,pussy is seen as a some sort of cure.

psyche

To each their own
Then if you want pleasure, what wrong with a vagina? Plus you get to play with the Breasts.

Why do you want to do it with a man? :confused::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

A hole where excretion comes out and the chances of STD being the highest.

Girls are attractive to me, I'm not denying that.

But guys are sexually arousing as well.

I'm not going into depth because I don't want to gross you out, but next time ask a straight girl what she finds attractive about a guy and that answer would be similar to mine.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Whimsical fanatic

No wonder i always detected your depressed sense of self. Walaahi my insticts are amazing

I always thought u suffered from chemical imbalance causing your depression like @SOULSEARCHING Ileyn u r suffering from this secret of gu.s or siil jeecl

Wageeri

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Homosexuality is not Haram, it's Zina that is. Live your life broski, don't care about the dislikes. Allah gave you these sexual urges as a test if you will act on them or not, inshallah you pass that test. :nvjpqts:

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own
@Whimsical fanatic

No wonder i always detected your depressed sense of self. Walaahi my insticts are amazing

I always thought u suffered from chemical imbalance causing your depression like @SOULSEARCHING Ileyn u r suffering from this secret of gu.s or **** jeecl

Wageeri

Yes you are right I'm depressed about my sexuality.

But venting it on here has allowed me to open up and to release all that feelings I was hiding.

I feel better already.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
When you cannot show your sexuality to anyone around you, you start to get good at hiding it.

Acting straight eventually becomes second nature.

Well to me you are a Muslim who is fabulous. Just stay celibate and we can become best friends! :)

Nah not op, but the gay imam.But yh anyways fam he probably realised he was gay as young man but got pressured into marriage,happens all the time,pussy is seen as a some sort of cure.
Aha yeah that’s messed up. Imagine being his kid. Selfish bastard couldn’t even lay low

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes you are right I'm depressed about my sexuality.

But venting it on here has allowed me to open up and to release all that feelings I was hiding.

I feel better already.

But do not go tell your child tho, child NO

psyche

To each their own
I mean, do not tell your parents. sorry typo of freudian slip?

I know, it'll break their hearts.

I love my parents so I'll never tell them something that will hurt them.

They would start to blame themselves rather than acknowledge I was born this way.

I just read through the thread and it seems like you're aware of the Islamic standpoint and are still a practising Muslim. May Allah make things go smoothly for you ameen. :it0tdo8:

Can I just say that i'm proud of some of the users on here.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know, it'll break their hearts.

I love my parents so I'll never tell them something that will hurt them.

They would start to blame themselves rather than acknowledge I was born this way.

Mashalaaah. it looks like u have a good shoulder and head.

the best thing in this world is to know yourself inside and outside.

Then u can deal with the world outside.

My understanding is that thoughts and inclinations are not haram but rather actions in Islam. I’m not sure. I recommend finding a therapist to talk to. There are psychologists in my school who are confidential. I was considering visiting one last year. Maybe your school has something similar. It’s painful keeping your feelings hidden. If you know how your parents would react, don’t bother. I’m sorry that you don’t have someone to talk to/confide in. This site has been a breath of fresh air for me. I share everything on here that I can’t in real life. Please don’t let what some posters on here affect you. You’re a valued member of sspot.

I'm still Muslim and a virgin.

I have not done any homosexual acts but I found it hard to voice my opinion when people act like this.

It's better to stay in the closest honestly

we don't hate homosexuals, nobody cares if you are merely sexually attracted to men (as long as you do not act upon it)

it is the act of homosexuality that we hate, since it is hated by Allah & forbidden in Islam

As I recently come out of the closet I wish to discuss the homophobia here if Allah wills.

I do not condone the extremist views you have on the LGBT community.

We are human too. What you say about us really hurts our feeling because we are quite supportive of the Muslim community so we don't expect that kind of response from you.

Being born LGBT is NOT a choice.

And don't forget this is a Somali forum not a Islamic forum. You people should stop enforcing your beliefs on Somalis who left the deen because at the end of the day they will always be Somali.

Thank you for listening and may Allah bless you all. :it0tdo8:
who cares about your feelings just don't infect us with your khaniisnimo

Trending

Latest posts