Homework Help Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH yeah! I totally forgot It's summer. I won't have a real summer break until next year. The last two summers I've been taking classes and/or working :francis:

It still feels like spring over here. I kinda miss the unbearable heat that occurred the past few summers

The great thing about summer courses is that usually, it goes well since you can devote all your attention to the course material for that class

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I'm in Russia right now working on my thesis. It's called Physical Accelerator Wumbo Gamma theory.
sxb i have no idea what thats but sounds cool. hope u can build mini nuke for somalis tho. hope ur enjoying your tjme there

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm in Russia right now working on my thesis. It's called Physical Accelerator Wumbo Gamma theory.
My g
giphy.gif

organic chemistry has recently become my specialty after sleepless nights of intense revision. I can help you with it if you need.

Just get a tutoring gig that way you'll earn money to spend on an actual tutor to teach you physics/chemistry

I used to tutor kids in GCSE when I was still doing my a levels. The pay isn't bad and you can do it on the weekends

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Can someone help me with this graph? It says the phase shift for cos is pi/2 right but I got pi/2 left? Did I do something wrong?

I'm thinking of starting up a homework help group on here. I am a Biology major so I can help anyone with Biology. I have taken up to Ochem 1, Calc II and I'm currently taking physics but I struggle with it. If anybody would like to join this homework help group feel free to respond in this thread. We shall find people who are most skilled in each subject and they can mentor in that subject. I would like to mentor with biology however I can do chemistry as well and math up until Calc 2.
post your physics hw here sxb.
i'll take a look at it and see if i can help.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Can someone help me with this graph? It says the phase shift for cos is pi/2 right but I got pi/2 left? Did I do something wrong?
Okay sweety. So from trough to trough or from peak to peak you agree the period is 2pi?

From -pi/4 to pi/4 you agree that is a distance of pi, right?

Since cos starts either at the top of the peak or at the bottom of the trough and your graph has at the origin a cosine graph that's inbetween trough and peak you have a phase shift of pi/2.

One more thing, I believe you need a negative at the beginning of your equation. Hope I helped dear. :)

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Okay sweety. So from trough to trough or from peak to peak you agree the period is 2pi?

From -pi/4 to pi/4 you agree that is a distance of pi, right?

Since cos starts either at the top of the peak or at the bottom of the trough and your graph has at the origin a cosine graph that's inbetween trough and peak you have a phase shift of pi/2.

One more thing, I believe you need a negative at the beginning of your equation. Hope I helped dear. :)
Ok so what you're trying to say is that since there is a reflection in the x axis the direction of the phase shift is now to the right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending