Homework Help Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
I'm thinking of starting up a homework help group on here. I am a Biology major so I can help anyone with Biology. I have taken up to Ochem 1, Calc II and I'm currently taking physics but I struggle with it. If anybody would like to join this homework help group feel free to respond in this thread. We shall find people who are most skilled in each subject and they can mentor in that subject. I would like to mentor with biology however I can do chemistry as well and math up until Calc 2.

Zeus

STYLIN
1 titty pic = 1 problem I will solve

that's my price take it or leave it. You have no choice either because no one likes you here :hemad:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
1 titty pic = 1 problem I will solve

that's my price take it or leave it. You have no choice either because no one likes you here :hemad:
I'd also be giving out more help than I'd be taking in because there's not that many STEM majors here.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Have you tried Khan Academy?
Unfortunately Khan Academy doesn't go in depth enough when you get to Uni level physics. I have learned the base concepts and that's all Khan Academy really covers: the base concepts and the derivations of the equations for the base concepts. I have found YouTube videos more useful however they only really give help with single problems rather than giving blanket tips and tricks that will be helpful for all problems in a certain subject.

Unfortunately Khan Academy doesn't go in depth enough when you get to Uni level physics. I have learned the base concepts and that's all Khan Academy really covers: the base concepts and the derivations of the equations for the base concepts. I have found YouTube videos more useful however they only really give help with single problems rather than giving blanket tips and tricks that will be helpful for all problems in a certain subject.

Check your local library. I know mine offers free access to online tutoring services like tutor.com.
Combining online tutoring with videos and self-teaching yourself the material is the way to go.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I'm thinking of starting up a homework help group on here. I am a Biology major so I can help anyone with Biology. I have taken up to Ochem 1, Calc II and I'm currently taking physics but I struggle with it. If anybody would like to join this homework help group feel free to respond in this thread. We shall find people who are most skilled in each subject and they can mentor in that subject. I would like to mentor with biology however I can do chemistry as well and math up until Calc 2.
I dont think u will study with group without blabbing about ur cadaan guy.
im not stem major unforgunately

Zeus

STYLIN
cuka blyad! dont tell me the skinheads didnt roughed u up in mother russia? lol
when did you finish ur degree

These Russian skinheads cornered me one time sxb. I took on a dozen russian skinheads while simultaneously clapping the cheeks of this Russian babe. . I finished my degree 10 years ago.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Check your local library. I know mine offers free access to online tutoring services like tutor.com.
Combining online tutoring with videos and self-teaching yourself the material is the way to go.
If you have a username and password to chegg from your library could you loan me it?
My University doesn't offer such stuff I'm not sure why.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
These Russian skinheads cornered me one time sxb. I took on a dozen russian skinheads while simultaneously clapping the cheeks of this Russian babe. . I finished my degree 10 years ago.
my nigga! glad u scored the babes. thats the only thing good about russia and vodka too.
The secret to subduing the akinheads is jamming a pen into first onea eyes the rest will scramble and book home lol. worked for everyone i know so far. any interest going back?

Zeus

STYLIN
my nigga! glad u scored the babes. thats the only thing good about russia and vodka too.
The secret to subduing the akinheads is jamming a pen into first onea eyes the rest will scramble and book home lol. worked for everyone i know so far. any interest going back?

Bro I'm in Moscow rite now. It's hard to post using this communist connection.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Pretty decent thread but I don't think you will have much traffic for now. Bump this in the fall

OH yeah! I totally forgot It's summer. I won't have a real summer break until next year. The last two summers I've been taking classes and/or working :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending