Hodan Naalaye died in the Kismayo explosion

But she never reported on alshabab, all her work was entirely focused on showing the positive side of things. I watched a lot of her videos online, i havent seen her say anything bad about them, and i think because she knew.

If they wanted her dead, they couldve kill her alone, so why bomb a hotel full of innocent people?

alshabab are an enemy for all somalis, they would kill you and me for no reason if they got hold of us.

I don't think she was the target

According to Twitter there was an upcoming election in Kismaayo

One of the candidates was in the hotel at the time

He allegedly has been killed

She AUN was just in the wrong place, at the wrong time

VixR

Veritas
I don't think she was the target

According to Twitter there was an upcoming election in Kismaayo

One of the candidates was in the hotel at the time

He allegedly has been killed

She AUN was just in the wrong place, at the wrong time
AUN to your uncle walaal, tragic.

I am hearing a presidential candidate died.
I don’t think she was targeted. AS are known to target hotels that govt officials frequent. Apparently this one was hosting many govt officials from both regional and the federal govt.
Does anyone know who the presidential candidate was?

They’ve targeted countless journalists and even well-known singers before. I distinctly remember Saada Ali, the old singer my folks listened to and talked about being killed by AS as well during a visit.. And there was a male singer who’s name escapes me who was also killed by them. They don’t just attack politicians.
Yes and even humanitarian and youth workers who have had nothing to do with any kind of politics. Since they don’t control most of the country now their goal is to make it unstable and have people lose hope and give up.

But hotel attacks are one of their trademarks. It’s usually has its own security and is frequented by govt officials and diaspora Somalis.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So they just bomb hotels randomly? What kind of strategy is that?

I’m not hearing of any officials who were killed, and unless AS indiscriminately suicide-kills their insurgents through blind hotel bombings, the odds of getting her getting killed randomly seem too coincidental. She’s been traveling all along and her movements are low security and pretty public. I’m wondering if she’s spoken against them or said anything that may have angered them? How horribly sad.

She sure did. Especially when they killed her close clan relative Saado Ali.

On top of that you automatically become a target once you’re seeing with government officials.

She was a target because the rebels like to shake the foundation of the Somali soul once in every while by deliberately killing a public figure or massive deaths. They once bombed a graduating Doctors. It is their one great way to stay relevant and regain fame or infamy.

Her last couple of posts. Millions of people will be making dua for her. AUN.
She was an angel may Allah SWT grant her Jannatul firdawsa and all the other victims in this senseless attack. I've watched her back when she could barely speak Somali in Toronto and look how far she has come inspirational wallahi.

In case some of you run into a legit GoFundMe account open to help her kids, PLease SHARE that on here.

If you are related to her close, and know about the status of her kids, update us on here as well.

All caring Somalis will chip in and make an effort to let her kids know their mother did not die in vain.

She has now earned a spot in the list of our heroes who left a good impression on us fellow Somalis who love their country and it's people.

Their attacks have always been indiscriminate, and the innocent lives they take are collateral damage.

All the major attacks they have carried out, 99% of the people killed were innocent civilians. That has always been their strategy.

No one even knows what they want, since what they are doing isnt Islamic at all.

Those who say they are foreign agents are most likely right.
they are not foreign agents. Some weird foreigners do help them financially. But they are somalis run and done by somalis. Also several politicians are on their side and work with them. There are people who will lose out if somalia become stable who have no problem working with them

they are not foreign agents. Some weird foreigners do help them financially. But they are somalis run and done by somalis. Also several politicians are on their side and work with them. There are people who will lose out if somalia become stable who have no problem working with them
but what's the guy who blows himself up like that gain?

They are foreign agents, nothing else makes sense to me.

AUN. I'm praying for her kids wallahi even her husband/unexpected child died in it.

She was one of the most optimistic, nicest Somali youtubers out there I really can't believe this shit. She was trying to help Somalia and look what she got in return. f*ck al-Shabab and the Somali government.

Last edited:
but what's the guy who blows himself up like that gain?

They are foreign agents, nothing else makes sense to me.
I dont think you understand how uneducated and stupid the average bomber is. He is told these people are working with gaalo and want to rule somalia with gaalo and fighting them will get you jannah

I dont think you understand how uneducated and stupid the average bomber is. He is told these people are working with gaalo and want to rule somalia with gaalo and fighting them will get you jannah
agreed.

but take this explosion for example, who gains from this?:gucciwhat:

Trending