Hodan Naalaye died in the Kismayo explosion

majority of the dead were OG, and the hotel was OG owned.

we will find out who the terrorist was, but we can safely assume it was a poon.
The hotel is owned by reer asassay they are reer kooshin ,ahmed the terrorist madobe is behind this
No more hiding behind kenyan troops like 2013 cagdheers time is up in the jubba valley

She always bought tea for all the little kids in her videos and greeted everyone with an open mind and warmth. What a terrible loss. R.I.P.

VixR

Veritas
alla ya raxma

However

My point still stands

Somalia is a disaster. You play around with it and best believe you are dicing with death.

Somalia kills those who promoted it.

Never NEVER NEVER GET comfortable in Somalia in the next 20 years.

She was definitely targeted
This is what I want to know now that my eyes are back to size. I looked up the city. It isn’t in the south. Are Al Shabab in Puntland too? Is it in SL? Or did they purposefully travel to bomb her hotel and kill her? Who else was in that hotel?

This is what I want to know now that my eyes are back to size. I looked up the city. It isn’t in the south. Are Al Shabab in Puntland too? Is it in SL? Or did they purposefully travel to bomb her hotel and kill her? Who else was in that hotel?
It is in the south, not in Pland or Sland.

alsahabab are everywhere, but they are strong from the central regions and everything south of it.

many people died, a lot more were saved according to news coming out.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Suicide bombings are a way of life in south Somalia. I had a lucky escape last year as well there was a bombing near my hotel in Mogadishu.

Niyoow if u love ur life dont go back there.

I dislike Muse Bihi, but would rather be in Hargeisa wallahi.

South is big mess

VixR

Veritas
It is in the south, not in Pland or Sland.

alsahabab are everywhere, but they are strong from the central regions and everything south of it.

many people died, a lot more were saved according to news coming out.
Typo. I meant it’s in the south. But I didn’t know they (AS) were that far south, and I wanted to know if they were in PL and SL too.

So it’s all a coincidence? I find that hard to believe. What are the odds she was targeted? Where there any officials in that hotel?

All the people talking about qabiil in this thread need to evaluate their lives wallahi. This is neither the time or place for this.

Typo. I meant it’s in the south. But I didn’t know they were that far south, and I wanted to know if they were in PL and SL too.

So it’s all a coincidence? What are the odds she was targeted? Where there any officials in that hotel?
Alshabab are very strong in the south(south of puntland), and yes they probably are in puntland too, but not in big numbers, sleeper cells at best.

We dont know who carried out the attack, but alshabab normally bombs hotels because that's where the politicians like to stay, so it looks like it is them.

as for her being targeted, i dont know, but i'd think probably not, since she traveled by car all around the area without guards in the past without any attempt on her life.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Absolutlely horrific wallahi. See when they kill someone worthy in Somalia, it leaves a deeper scar on the nation, where-as when they kill masakin that noone knows, it's not big deal because they can usually repopulate as they already had kids. That's why I say protect your waxgarad in PL and Isimo and do not worry to much shacbiga caadiga ah who will be repopulated as they already had kids before they died.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Another devastating attack. Sadly, one of countless others. All we can do for them now, is make duas and hope to get some form of justice for them and their families.

Now, the usual blame game will begin, it already has, it seems. You'll get non-Muslims and Murtads blaming Islam, and others blaming politics, and some holding certain clans responsible.

Now this particular attack happens, at a time when Jubbaland is preparing for elections. The place targeted is a hotel, that was hosting prominent individuals - who belonged to clans that currently rule Jubbaland. The victims vary from, Somali personalities, journos, and a candidate/s for that upcoming Jubbaland election.

This attack was most definitely - POLITICAL

The truth is though: Al Shabaab and other terrorist groups, are part and parcel of Somali politics, up and down the country.
Ruunta: there are certain clans, who are sympathetic and lean towards Al Shabaab and other like minded terrorist groups.
The reason being: they're unable to get leadership of the country, or a region/State.

In Jubbaland, it's a fact that most Al Shabaab members, happen to be Marehan. Why? Because they're butthurt about OG (Kablalah) led Jubbaland State, and feel it should be them, that rules Kismayo and the Jubbas.

Before they were given the PM position by President Farmajo, Marusade made up, at least half (is not most) of Al Shabaab members in the central (Hawiye) regions of the country. Their reasons for siding with Al Shabaab? Were the fact that most of the power in Xamar and central Somalia, was in the hands of Abgaal and HG, two much larger clans. With them being muscled out of any leadership position. Even with this new power they've achieved with the PM position, Marusade clan elders, literally had a meet up, and declared support for Al Shabaab.

And in my clan's kneck of the woods, Puntland, you have a subclan of MJ, Ali Saleeban, having terrorist practices. Now I'm Ali Saleeban (so now you know I'm being truthful, and not bias). My subclan, have done to ultimate betrayal to Puntland and the MJ family: declaring for ISIS. Why would they do such a thing? Butthurt and inferiority complex, towards the much larger Maxamuud Saleeban, who they feel rule Puntland in a turn taking sysystem. Although, that system is real, I dont see the problem with it. Maxamuud Saleeban are the largest clan in Puntland, and founded, and contribute financially and militarily, far more than all the other clans, combined.

This is the reality. We Somalis love to blame others. Murtads will blame Islam and Arabs, Arab lovers will blame the West and other gaals, clanist individuals will blame "so and so" clans, and some will blame dirt poor African nations like Ethiopia and Kenya.
Honestly: The West has never killed more Somalis, than Somalis. No Arabs has ever killed more Somalis, than Somalis. No Ethiopians and Kenyans (combined), has ever killed more Somalis, than Somalis.

So.....you lot can choose, what gonna happen next.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
one MX terrorist has been caught.

I knew it.
You really going to turn this into a qabil now? What a psycho you are
upload_2019-7-12_15-16-53.gif

Trending