Hodan Naalaye died in the Kismayo explosion

Absolutely unbelievable, i'm lost for words. :(

May the sister find peace., her vision of Somalia and it's people will never vanish no matter how hard these animals try.
Yes but the people are useless crooks as all the good ones are dying as dead as the capital is and has been since 1991

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
That's heart breaking. She seemed like such a lovely and optimistic lady with a resounding impact.

This has definitely made the diaspora somewhat fearful. May she be granted Jannatul firdous.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This ruined my day, unfortunately Somalia is a game of luck, I too avoided many near deaths, just right place at right time. Wax kasta waa qoraal waalaalyaal, if Allah ordained you to die you wont miss one second.

We all need to deeply reflect on the state of our nation and the menace of terror ravaging us from the drones in the air to the bombs on the ground to naval patrols on the sea.

People like @Ferrari @Teeri-Returns literally have no soul using this as an FKD loggerhead. hada lama duugan already qabyaalad ay laso booden.:mjcry:

This ruined my day, unfortunately Somalia is a game of luck, I too avoided many near deaths, just right place at right time. Wax kasta waa qoraal waalaalyaal, if Allah ordained you to die you wont miss one second.

We all need to deeply reflect on the state of our nation and the menace of terror ravaging us from the drones in the air to the bombs on the ground to naval patrols on the sea.

People like @Ferrari @Teeri-Returns literally have no soul using this as an FKD loggerhead. hada lama duugan already qabyaalad ay laso booden.:mjcry:
Its a conversation we need to have. Everything in Somalia is qabil based and you know as much as anyone here if somalis all were united in dfeating al shabaab they wouldnt be here. There are many double agents in somalias government who work and protect these people

TekNiKo

VIP
Its a conversation we need to have. Everything in Somalia is qabil based and you know as much as anyone here if somalis all were united in dfeating al shabaab they wouldnt be here. There are many double agents in somalias government who work and protect these people
Qabyalaad is bullshit at the end of the day, we are all related and relatively small in comparison to other ethnicity. Our division will be our death. And unfortunately there's no remedy, even the religion has been twisted to fit the narrative.

TekNiKo

VIP
Stop using this thread to score qabiil scores. Have some shame!
Isnt it sad what he's become the poor little metamorphosis has transformed into a bahal from hell :siilaanyolaugh:

Qabyalaad is bullshit at the end of the day, we are all related and relatively small in comparison to other ethnicity. Our division will be our death. And unfortunately there's no remedy, even the religion has been twisted to fit the narrative.
true qabyalaad is stupid......but its what protects them in somalia. Anyone who has been to somalia knows this. If you watch that documentary about the british somali guy who was deported and joined al shabaab and left and trying to come back to uk. He sat down with odayasha qabilka who has connection with the government and al shabaab. They said in somalia the qabil rules everything. al shabaab and government are connected. This was on al jazeera documentary.....from their own mouth

TekNiKo

VIP
true qabyalaad is stupid......but its what protects them in somalia. Anyone who has been to somalia knows this. If you watch that documentary about the british somali guy who was deported and joined al shabaab and left and trying to come back to uk. He sat down with odayasha qabilka who has connection with the government and al shabaab. They said in somalia the qabil rules everything. al shabaab and government are connected. This was on al jazeera documentary.....from their own mouth
its true even within families one kid can be govt the other one terrorist :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just hours before she tragically died, she made an IG story and the last thing she said was cadoowkeena ha jaabo. It's very chilling.

AUN.

AUN terrible news

This is the first attack on a very safe Kismayo in 7 years, coincidentally the Jubbaland election happens next month in which N&N hope to install a puppet of theirs.

Very strange indeed.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
AUN, your so special that u will never leave our hearts and we shall meet again in Jannah

Trending