Hodan Naalaye died in the Kismayo explosion

Genie

The last suugo bender
Our sister Hodan has returned to the one who loves her most. Those monsters will meet their end too and they will be brought to justice , lets not lose hope in our home she most definitely would not have wanted that lets keep up her signature optimism because if there is no hope then whats the point in it all. Lets instead pray for the lives lost and pray for those poor boys she left behind. Allah grant you jannatul firdous Hodan :frdfvsb:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
AUN they took her too soon

This is making me feel less and less optimistic about Somalia's future al shabab is truly the devil incarnate

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wow! How sad is it that I was just reading her empowering and inspiring tweets days ago and now she's gone. :kanyehmm:

AUN to Hodan Nalayeh. May Allah grant the victims and her Jannatul Firdows.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Our sister Hodan has returned to the one who loves her most. Those monsters will meet their end too and they will be brought to justice , lets not lose hope in our home she most definitely would not have wanted that lets keep up her signature optimism because if there is no hope then whats the point in it all. Lets instead pray for the lives lost and pray for those poor boys she left behind. Allah grant you jannatul firdous Hodan :frdfvsb:

Thank you. Your message really comforted me. :(

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
She was an angel may Allah SWT grant her Jannatul firdawsa and all the other victims in this senseless attack. I've watched her back when she could barely speak Somali in Toronto and look how far she has come inspirational wallahi.

"She was an angel" I know you were brought up in the west , but bro you should know better than using thoose words.

I was looking at a man in gobweyn talking about his farm on facebook a few days ago, only just realised it was her husband Farid. :(

southside

Hiiraan
inalilahi wainalilahi rajiun :i83dwbv: my heart is broken over this tragedy we've lost a very wonderful sister who devoted her life in helping the somali community, wallahi im deeply sadden over this i pray that she enters jannatul firdous inshallah allahu naxariisto :it0tdo8: allahu naxriisto to her husband as well and all the other victims its a sad day wallahi i pray that inshallah i witness peace in somalia in my lifetime may allah destroy alshabaab for they've used the deen to commit atrocities and take the lives of the innocent, wallahi there will be a severe consequence in the hereafter for those who disgrace our beautiful deen by commiting heinous acts in the name of it

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was looking at a man in gobweyn talking about his farm on facebook a few days ago, only just realised it was her husband Farid. :(

Her husband was a parliamentarian.

They were a prime target.

She should’ve stayed far away from any government association.

Unfortunately this is realty for last 25 years to thousands of citizens. I hope people see this is national problem for Somalia not just bbc news and they switch the channel.

Trending