HIV

Those are just two maps. Other heat maps show we're about the same low rate as Arab countries. Cuz apparently of those Eurasian virus fighting genes for Norovirus and Hepatitis and HIV.

It is not far fetched to assume hiv rates are lower than other regions of Africa but I wouldn’t have any confidence saying it’s low as the middle east or even non existent, Somalia after all is still located on the continent and there is some mixing between Somalis and Kenyans/Ethiopians (where as Arabs don’t mix with hiv ravaged communities).

Somali healthcare and reporting is literally non existent. Again rates are probably way lower but who the hell knows what’s going on…

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It is not far fetched to assume hiv rates are lower than other regions of Africa but I wouldn’t have any confidence saying it’s low as the middle east or even non existent, Somalia after all is still located on the continent and there is some mixing between Somalis and Kenyans/Ethiopians (where as Arabs don’t mix with hiv ravaged communities).

Somali healthcare and reporting is literally non existent. Again rates are probably way lower but who the hell knows what’s going on…
With that gene I have that most Somalis also have, many previous Somalis in Somalia who were unaware they even had HIV never developed to AIDS thanks to that gene. Example if I get HIV right now, i can live a fine life without needing any meds and eventually body may just kill the remaining 4% all together thanks to that 96% reduction gene. 4% is very low viral load and means it goes into hiding in some reservoir areas of the body. But this is for only the common form of HIV, not the less common one. And I won't be able to pass it on during sex as the virus will be killed off by immune system or minor amounts hiding in some deep part of body that isn't the sex organs or testicles.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
With that gene I have that most Somalis also have, many previous Somalis in Somalia who were unaware they even had HIV never developed to AIDS thanks to that gene. Example if I get HIV right now, i can live a fine life without needing any meds and eventually body may just kill the remaining 4% all together thanks to that 96% reduction gene. 4% is very low viral load and means it goes into hiding in some reservoir areas of the body. But this is for only the common form of HIV, not the less common one. And I won't be able to pass it on during sex as the virus will be killed off by immune system or minor amounts hiding in some deep part of body that isn't the sex organs or testicles.

do u have HIV or NOT?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
How do you know this have they tested the virus against a sample of your white bloodcells?

They found this same gene in Europeans and white gay men of European descent living in America. Basically we have like extra proteins in our blood that latch onto the HIV or Norovirus and they alert special killer T-Cells. But the people with the full immunity are the CCR5 receptor people. The virus period doesn't enter their cells. One woman had a husband and she never knew he was cheating and he developed HIV but she never did despite sleeping with him often. She had the CCR5 receptor. As for me and most Somalis, we don't have ccr5 receptor. We got that 96% viral load reduction and other control genes to near eliminate it or maybe even actually eliminate it. So it means we can't even pass it on as remaining small amount of HIV goes into hiding.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They found this same gene in Europeans and white gay men of European descent living in America. Basically we have like extra proteins in our blood that latch onto the HIV or Norovirus and they alert special killer T-Cells. But the people with the full immunity are the CCR5 receptor people. The virus period doesn't enter their cells. One woman had a husband and she never knew he was cheating and he developed HIV but she never did despite sleeping with him often. She had the CCR5 receptor. As for me and most Somalis, we don't have ccr5 receptor. We got that 96% viral load reduction and other control genes to near eliminate it or maybe even actually eliminate it. So it means we can't even pass it on as remaining small amount of HIV goes into hiding.

u have made a lot of studies about HIV walaahi looooooooooooooooooooool

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Came back and first thing I see is Basra with a thread titled "HIV" You haven't changed Eedo, have you? :Dripmajo:

Welcome back Eeedo. Have been obsessed with HIV for many years. Should i see a therapist to deal with this obsession?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Basra is the Queen Elizabeth of sspot fr. Thought you retired but nope. :mjkkk:

Anyway, just remembered I was once on sspot and paid a visit lol.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra is the Queen Elizabeth of sspot fr. Thought you retired but nope. :mjkkk:

Anyway, just remembered I was once on sspot and paid a visit lol.

U sound very familiar. r u Darood ismael?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ah shyt here we go again... the other side of Basra. The Qabiil Questioner :mjcry:

1633208468466.png

Trending

Latest posts