HIV

Xoxoxo

VIP
And people aren't at really at risk for HIV unless they're gay. Most people just have regular sex anyways which has a very small risk for HIV. We Somalis have 96% hiv reduction genes, that's all I mentioned and it's true.
Not necessarily true, it’s mostly because of the anus.

lesbians don’t spread HIV anyways. The virus wasn’t created by gay sex, it was because of an idiot in africa who ate a monkey

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

lesbians don’t spread HIV anyways. The virus wasn’t created by gay sex, it was because of an idiot in africa who ate a monkey

r u a lesbian?

Xoxoxo

VIP
r u a lesbian?
No lmao. Gay people tend to get HIV fast because it’s easily spreadable because of the Anus and dick in general. You can spread Many diseases because off the anus. It’s literally not safe to have anal sex at all

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No lmao. Gay people tend to get HIV fast because it’s easily spreadable because of the Anus and dick in general. You can spread Many diseases because off the anus. It’s literally not safe to have anal sex at all

anal sex is just messy. i mean vagina and gu.s is a MESS of itself, add anus, and u got STD and trauma

Som

VIP
According to WHO estimates Somalia's HIV infection rate is very low, the lowest in subsaharan africa. I've seen estimates ranging from a minimum of 0.1% to 0.8 % rate. In 2019 the infection rate was estimated at 0.1%. This is much lower than some developed countries like Russia which has 1% and on the same level as west European nations. I believe strict adherence to islam and our culture saved us from this disease, our neighbors in Kenya have 5% while Ethiopia has 1.4%. In Ethiopia the Somali region has the lowest rate in the whole country.
Somalia doesn't do much testing but most somali men will probably have less than 5 partners in their entire life if they are polygamous or divorce and remarry. Somali women will probably have 2-3 partners max if they divorce and remarry. Premarital relations are frowned upon and almost unknown
Other non-muslim countries in Africa are less strict and have similar practices to the west but they don't have protections so the disease spreads more easily. Genetics may play a role in preventing the disease but it's not the main factor.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
According to WHO estimates Somalia's HIV infection rate is very low, the lowest in subsaharan africa. I've seen estimates ranging from a minimum of 0.1% to 0.8 % rate. In 2019 the infection rate was estimated at 0.1%. This is much lower than some developed countries like Russia which has 1% and on the same level as west European nations. I believe strict adherence to islam and our culture saved us from this disease, our neighbors in Kenya have 5% while Ethiopia has 1.4%. In Ethiopia the Somali region has the lowest rate in the whole country.
Somalia doesn't do much testing but most somali men will probably have less than 5 partners in their entire life if they are polygamous or divorce and remarry. Somali women will probably have 2-3 partners max if they divorce and remarry. Premarital relations are frowned upon and almost unknown
Other non-muslim countries in Africa are less strict and have similar practices to the west but they don't have protections so the disease spreads more easily. Genetics may play a role in preventing the disease but it's not the main factor.

Kenya 5%? No wonder i hate that country. Their natives make me uneasy.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Yeah because anal tears from hiv penis thrusting it lol. Small micro tears allow virud to get in but vagina isn't easily susceptible to this.

Som

VIP
Actually the biggest danger for somalis when it comes to STDs is using the same needless, circumcision without sterilization and other things. Somalia should be careful and ban all non qualified medical practitioners from performing surgeries and also check really carefully if hospitals are adhering by the rules. Many good doctors came back from the diaspora but we still have many charlatan doctors who don't know basic hygiene and reer baadiye who perform circumcision with rusty unsanitary equipment

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah because anal tears from hiv penis thrusting it lol. Small micro tears allow virud to get in but vagina isn't easily susceptible to this.

is your vagina still virgin?

Basra tell that person good news. Tell him/her the body will naturally get rid of it. We have plethora of HIV virus fighting genes so the virus will go to hiding. They don't need any meds if the person id 100% Somali. Myself and few other Somalis i analyzed raw dna file show HIV resistance genes. 96% virus killed off meaning the remaining 4% will go into hiding and won't get passed on in pregnancy or sex. Brb I'll show you proof. My friend hawa and and another friend have it too. I got it too.
How do you know this have they tested the virus against a sample of your white bloodcells?

Apparently the symptoms of HIV is that the person will struggle at work, they'll need more breaks and need to eat more food and often, work will feel like hell. They'll have breathing problems, and find difficulty breathing especially at night. If it remains untreated the effects will get worse until the person actually starts developing opportunistic illnesses as the immune system further deteriorates.

How'd you get that European in you? Strange. But Eurasia is where we got the HIV fighting genes and it's fine if you have it. It's from ancient back migration. You ain't in risk for HIV you're normal person anyways. HIV is usually through anal sex.

Look at Africa heat map of HIV. Somalia is like arab countries and we're essentially horner and different from other sub Saharan genetically so we don't get that HIV or very small amount of people in Somalia do and kill it off naturally in immune system.

View attachment 202239View attachment 202240

Map says the data is unavailable for Somalia, not that HIV doesn't exist in somalia.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Map says the data is unavailable for Somalia, not that HIV doesn't exist in somalia.
Those are just two maps. Other heat maps show we're about the same low rate as Arab countries. Cuz apparently of those Eurasian virus fighting genes for Norovirus and Hepatitis and HIV.

Trending

Latest posts