HIV

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Are Somalis suffering from this disease silently? Someone i know just got diagnosed by it. So scary.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Are Somalis suffering from this disease silently? Someone i know just got diagnosed by it. So scary.
Basra tell that person good news. Tell him/her the body will naturally get rid of it. We have plethora of HIV virus fighting genes so the virus will go to hiding. They don't need any meds if the person id 100% Somali. Myself and few other Somalis i analyzed raw dna file show HIV resistance genes. 96% virus killed off meaning the remaining 4% will go into hiding and won't get passed on in pregnancy or sex. Brb I'll show you proof. My friend hawa and and another friend have it too. I got it too.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra tell that person good news. Tell him/her the body will naturally get rid of it. We have plethora of HIV virus fighting genes so the virus will go to hiding. They don't need any meds if the person id 100% Somali. Myself and few other Somalis i analyzed raw dna file show HIV resistance genes. 96% virus killed off meaning the remaining 4% will go into hiding and won't get passed on in pregnancy or sex. Brb I'll show you proof. My friend hawa and and another friend have it too. I got it too.

r u HIGH???

lol

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

Somalis aren’t suffering from it like most African nations but the stigma and unsanitary state we are in means it moves in silence.

People think HIV is a sexual disease however needle sharing or blood transfusions is the most probable way of being infected.

Cerberus

VIP
r u HIGH???

lol
No lol

We Somalis have immunity to it. 96% of the HIV is killed by our immune system meaning we're pretty much cured. Eventually our body kills off the rest. Check your Promethease if you think I'm joking. You got it too Basra that is if you're 100% Somali and not have Ethiopian or something else in you.

Screenshot_20210929-120540_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210929-120529_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210929-120521_Chrome.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis aren’t suffering from it like most African nations but the stigma and unsanitary state we are in means it moves in silence.

People think HIV is a sexual disease however needle sharing or blood transfusions is the most probable way of being infected.

for sure. of wives getting infected by their cheating husband

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No lol

We Somalis have immunity to it. 96% of the HIV is killed by our immune system meaning we're pretty much cured. Eventually our body kills off the rest. Check your Promethease if you think I'm joking. You got it too Basra that is if you're 100% Somali and not have Ethiopian or something else in you.

View attachment 202235View attachment 202236View attachment 202237

I have 4% ethiopian i am screwed i guess.

Cerberus

VIP
I have 4% ethiopian i am screwed i guess.
How'd you get that European in you? Strange. But Eurasia is where we got the HIV fighting genes and it's fine if you have it. It's from ancient back migration. You ain't in risk for HIV you're normal person anyways. HIV is usually through anal sex.

Look at Africa heat map of HIV. Somalia is like arab countries and we're essentially horner and different from other sub Saharan genetically so we don't get that HIV or very small amount of people in Somalia do and kill it off naturally in immune system.

dimicomap1.png
gr3.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How'd you get that European in you? Strange. But Eurasia is where we got the HIV fighting genes and it's fine if you have it. It's from ancient back migration. You ain't in risk for HIV you're normal person anyways. HIV is usually through anal sex.

Look at Africa heat map of HIV. Somalia is like arab countries and we're essentially horner and different from other sub Saharan genetically so we don't get that HIV or very small amount of people in Somalia do and kill it off naturally in immune system.

View attachment 202239View attachment 202240

Did u lose weight?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
for sure. of wives getting infected by their cheating husband

On average, one has a one in 1000 chance of getting HIV through unprotected sex. So very unlikely but still dangerous.

The probability goes up or down depending on whether they take medicine or if they are male or female.

Cerberus

VIP
On average, one has a one in 1000 chance of getting HIV through unprotected sex. So very unlikely but still dangerous.

The probability goes up or down depending on whether they take medicine or if they are male or female.
Through vaginal sex it's like winning lottery. 1 in 10,000. Through anal it's 100% risky and guaranteed if unprotected receiver is getting the anal from an unprotected infected person

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Huuuno that is crap. Assume everyone has HIV. no condoms means get infected. Period

Trending

Latest posts