HIV

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
The face of HIV in the 80s was gay white men. They have transferred this to Africans and black people to take the blame for their own debauchery.

Today Africa is to blame for this disease that is brought about by gay white men. Africa cannot deal with it due to poor medical resources and are saddled with this terrible disease.
A white man fucked a monkey in 1960 in one of those African countries and that's how it started spreading. They noticed young white men dying of pneumonia in 1970s to 1980s and it was a mystery disease. A good immune system on a young person fights off pneumonia easily so that was the red flag they were dealing with an unknown pathogen

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The mass pushing and acceptance of homosexuality in the west. You cannot ignore HIV and push it under the rug or to Africans. It is a dangerous disease much more than the coronovirus.

What do u know of HIV? Do u know what the symptoms are if u r infected?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
What do u know of HIV? Do u know what the symptoms are if u r infected?

Without meds the symptoms can be delayed or arrive fast. Weight loss is one of them.

HIV crossed from chimps to humans in the 1920s in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo. This was probably as a result of chimps carrying the Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV), a virus closely related to HIV, being hunted and eaten by people living in the area.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A white man fucked a monkey in 1960 in one of those African countries and that's how it started spreading. They noticed young white men dying of pneumonia in 1970s to 1980s and it was a mystery disease. A good immune system on a young person fights off pneumonia easily so that was the red flag they were dealing with an unknown pathogen

its more like a white american messed up in the lab and released the virus to the mass. probably a gay man who cut himself and then he took it to the gay community. just like corona started in a chinese lab

Without meds the symptoms can be delayed or arrive fast. Weight loss is one of them.

HIV crossed from chimps to humans in the 1920s in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo. This was probably as a result of chimps carrying the Simian Immunodeficiency Virus (SIV), a virus closely related to HIV, being hunted and eaten by people living in the area.
That's some bullshit!t. I don't believe in your stupid theory.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Do I have to be infected with coronavirus to know it's bad? Or as a thinking logical person take the vaccine to protect myself from a terrible disease?

What does Eggman mean?

Trending

Latest posts