HIV

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
@Ozman

Stop spreading bullshit like Somalis are immune to HIV. It is dangerous and reckless.
And people aren't at really at risk for HIV unless they're gay. Most people just have regular sex anyways which has a very small risk for HIV. We Somalis have 96% hiv reduction genes, that's all I mentioned and it's true.

Apollo

VIP
And people aren't at really at risk for HIV unless they're gay. Most people just have regular sex anyways which has a very small risk for HIV. We Somalis have 96% hiv reduction genes, that's all I mentioned and it's true.

You based it on your own data (N=1), not a study with hundreds of Somali samples. Also, it is reckless to promote that idea, given people the false idea they can not get it, while there is still a big chance you can if you behave recklessly.

Cerberus

VIP
You based it on your own data (N=1), not a study with hundreds of Somali samples. Also, it is reckless to promote that idea, given people the false idea they can not get it, while there is still a big chance you can if you behave recklessly.
Adults have freedom of will. No one is telling them go have sex without condom with strangers. I never told them that. To each their own.

Cerberus

VIP
But ok I feel you. I won't mention it anymore. But 3 of my friends have the same dna too so I thought most Somalis do too as HIV heat map shows Somalia very low or none.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But ok I feel you. I won't mention it anymore. But 3 of my friends have the same dna too so I thought most Somalis do too as HIV heat map shows Somalia very low or none.

I remember when u came to somali spot a couple of years ago complaining about symptoms of HIV u have come a long way loool

Cerberus

VIP
I remember when u came to somali spot a couple of years ago complaining about symptoms of HIV u have come a long way loool
Guess you got wrong person because i arrived october 2020 not couple years ago. I arrived wild too with too much energy. That time I had large arm muscle i showed off to mention i can knock out Mathow. Anyways, I don't take it up the butt so I'm free of HIV.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guess you got wrong person because i arrived october 2020 not couple years ago. I arrived wild too with too much energy. That time I had large arm muscle i showed off to mention i can knock out Mathow. Anyways, I don't take it up the butt so I'm free of HIV.

so sexy

HIV= qaniis disease

That is something most qaniis advocates like to obfuscate. Look at the data between men who engage in anal sex and the transability of HIV. Majority of the cases is from qaniis men.

Cerberus

VIP
On average, one has a one in 1000 chance of getting HIV through unprotected sex. So very unlikely but still dangerous.

The probability goes up or down depending on whether they take medicine or if they are male or female.
It's that down under girl or guy. It's following me still and it just downthumb me

Cudurka qofkaste wuu heli karaa i can’t understand the idea that Somalis are immune to certain diseases. As @Basra point out, Somalida they’re suffering silenty due to the shame and ostracization. Though, i don’t know anyone with the disease, i feel very sympathetic. After all, they’re human and there’s nothing to be scared of.

Holy shit, that's disgusting. How is that possible in a 1st world Western country?
Its 1.8% but yeah not great.

Isn't it hilarious that outside of Africa, black populations are the most likely to get HIV. Doesn't matter if they're aframs/carribeans and haven't been in contact with Africa for 300 years.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Personally i don't know anyone with HIV except this single mother who just got diagnosed

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Cudurka qofkaste wuu heli karaa i can’t understand the idea that Somalis are immune to certain diseases. As @Basra point out, Somalida they’re suffering silenty due to the shame and ostracization. Though, i don’t know anyone with the disease, i feel very sympathetic. After all, they’re human and there’s nothing to be scared of.

U r too sweet abaaay!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Are Somalis suffering from this disease silently? Someone i know just got diagnosed by it. So scary.

I have a uncle whose a police lieutenant in Hargeisa he tells me how married men drive 2 hours to Wajaale because once there they can cross the border to Ethiopia where they have alcohol and brothels those married men go to those brothels sleep with the women who work there than go back to their poor wives and infect them with HIV

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I have a uncle whose a police lieutenant in Hargeisa he tells me how married men drive 2 hours to Wajaale because once there they can cross the border to Ethiopia where they have alcohol and brothels those married men go to those brothels sleep with the women who work there than go back to their poor wives and infect them with HIV

This is why safe sex education is important and must be taught in Somali society. There is always going to be cheaters and people who have sex outside of marriage, even in Somalia believe it or not naysayers. If everyone wore a condom and are scared into wearing it, there will be virtually 0 STDs going around.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That is disgusting. Same thing with Somali truck drivers in USA. nearly all sleep with prostitutes. both gay and straight

Its 1.8% but yeah not great.

Isn't it hilarious that outside of Africa, black populations are the most likely to get HIV. Doesn't matter if they're aframs/carribeans and haven't been in contact with Africa for 300 years.
The face of HIV in the 80s was gay white men. They have transferred this to Africans and black people to take the blame for their own debauchery.

Today Africa is to blame for this disease that is brought about by gay white men. Africa cannot deal with it due to poor medical resources and are saddled with this terrible disease.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The face of HIV in the 80s was gay white men. They have transferred this to Africans and black people to take the blame for their own debauchery.

Today Africa is to blame for this disease that is brought about by gay white men. Africa cannot deal with it due to poor medical resources and are saddled with this terrible disease.

Poor Africans ma ha? :(