Hirshabelle Lower House Election Thread

Abdirahman Guureey also known as Abdirahman Gedo is from Jubaland he’s from Gedo region his subclan Cabdi Yusuf like him and picked up as a MP. They preferred him instead of the old guy.

The voters appointed to select MP Khaniis Jeesow

8A58B091-D829-47EC-9A1A-69E02BD2C7D3.jpeg

Congrats abdulkadir abdulahi Eid
And himilo qaran ,
Looks like most of the selected mps in hirshabelleh so far are supporters of Their son Sh Shareef

@Kheyre come in and congratulate your cousin ,
N&N have been completely destroyed in hirshabelleh so far .
Alx my seat has not been Xoog’d, this guy Ciid is a cool guy and picked by our clan and you can clearly see he competed for the seat free and fairly and won and he beat Goodax in first round.

D989C97C-FE76-42E4-9F10-64F5A10C17D1.jpeg

01FFF785-D4CF-4111-B087-F6EEA785CACC.jpeg

He is in Mid Qaran Party led by Presidential Candidate Dr. Abdinur Sheikh Mohamed.

Alx my seat has not been Xoog’d, this guy Ciid is a cool guy and picked by our clan and you can clearly see he competed for the seat free and fairly and won and he beat Goodax in first round.

View attachment 218114
View attachment 218117
He is in Mid Qaran Party led by Presidential Candidate Dr. Abdinur Sheikh Mohamed.

I saw that himilo qaran foreign affairs secretary post indicating abdulkadir eid is with himilo qaran . Has he joined mid qaran in the last second ? Havent seen presidential candidate dr abdinur post anything about his winning .

He so escaped assassination by the scum N&n

Another big win for the opposition .
Xildhibaan abdirazak Omar is
Very outspoken of the terrorist regime and is currently with UPD .
Congratulations beledweyne yall have choosen your candidates wisely .
May allah give sabar to the victims famillies of yesterday terrorists attack .

Jungle

VIP
No idea sxb but i think hes not coming back.

^MP Amina did a better job speaking up for Ikraan Tahliil. She should get her seat again. UPD member simad graduate like Beene Beene.

Hirshabelle has been a disaster for them. I dont see them getting many seats from the ones that are left.

They will get none from Jowhar. 5 out of 6 left are abgaal seats.
Aad aa uga xumaaday mp amino aun:meleshame:
I saw that himilo qaran foreign affairs secretary post indicating abdulkadir eid is with himilo qaran . Has he joined mid qaran in the last second ? Havent seen presidential candidate dr abdinur post anything about his winning .

He so escaped assassination by the scum N&n

He posted old pictues lol the guys skinny after beledweyne heat and stress lol. Most of XL are Himilo Qaran but this guy cant get accept it. @Kheyre sharif looks like hes got a real chance support the sheikh. Hiraan might be split into 2 :heh:

He posted old pictues lol the guys skinny after beledweyne heat and stress lol. Most of XL are Himilo Qaran but this guy cant get accept it. @Kheyre sharif looks like hes got a real chance support the sheikh. Hiraan might be split into 2 :heh:

I would take Boqorka bur hakaba former senator ilyas words , hes very honest and I had to the pleasure of meeting him 2wice . @Kheyre is looking things through qabiil lense.
Himilo qaran party is bigger then qabiil if sh shareef steps down from the party himilo qaran will still live . We have some sleeper cells among puntland politicians ,jubbaland politicians and ofcourse sws .
We will be a force to be reckon with now and come 1p1v .
Imbow @Kheyre I'm looking to be himilo qaran future immigration minister, I can talk to them to give you the minister of wilisaqo&somali daqan :mjhaps:

If the Sheikh comes, Alx. But he didn’t do that in 2012, I don’t expect him to do it now. We already have less senators then Darood because of his mistake. If he created that extra region he signed we would have had most senators.
I would take Boqorka bur hakaba former senator ilyas words , hes very honest and I had to the pleasure of meeting him 2wice . @Kheyre is looking things through qabiil lense.
Himilo qaran party is bigger then qabiil if sh shareef steps down from the party himilo qaran will still live . We have some sleeper cells among puntland politicians ,jubbaland politicians and ofcourse sws .
We will be a force to be reckon with now and come 1p1v .
Imbow @Kheyre I'm looking to be himilo qaran future immigration minister, I can talk to them to give you the minister of wilisaqo&somali daqan :mjhaps:
Loooool

Jungle

VIP

President Guudlaawe back in the capital. Dabageed was on the plane as well. no handshakes for him tho. Xabsi guri asaa la dhiga hada nacala he ran from bweyne himself his tol dont want him lol. Elections to get under way soon.

Guudlaawe should never go back. full of shabab and mooryaan that city :urgh:

President Guudlaawe back in the capital. Dabageed was on the plane as well. no handshakes for him tho. Xabsi guri asaa la dhiga hada nacala he ran from bweyne himself his tol dont want him lol. Elections to get under way soon.

Guudlaawe should never go back. full of shabab and mooryaan that city :urgh:
Good on beesha xawadle for giving dabageed that treatment .
I wonder if xildhibaan caraboow be returning. How many seats left ?

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Good on beesha xawadle for giving dabageed that treatment .
I wonder if xildhibaan caraboow be returning. How many seats left ?
3 harti, 2 wacbudhan and 1GJ moved from Beledweyne as they're Reer Jowhar. I might be missing 1.

I think he will return and if he doesnt its because his tol went with someone else. There will be several candidates for each seat.

Theres no interference whatsoever from nabar iyo naxdin in Jowhar

Trending

Latest posts