Hirshabelle Lower House Election Thread

3 harti, 2 wacbudhan and 1GJ moved from Beledweyne as they're Reer Jowhar. I might be missing 1.

I think he will return and if he doesnt its because his tol went with someone else. There will be several candidates for each seat.

Theres no interference whatsoever from nabar iyo naxdin in Jowhar
A roster of mucarad :lawd:

I wonder which mps will the CBB claim :mjhaps:

President Guudlaawe back in the capital. Dabageed was on the plane as well. no handshakes for him tho. Xabsi guri asaa la dhiga hada nacala he ran from bweyne himself his tol dont want him lol. Elections to get under way soon.

Guudlaawe should never go back. full of shabab and mooryaan that city :urgh:
Loool I’m crying Dabageed is a big Mooryaan he is coming to take money from candidates that’s basically why he’s there. He made a lot of money during Upper House elections Lool.

Guudlaawe was in Xabsi Guri for 2 months kkk, this is why there is checks and balances sxb. one region cannot take both capital and presidency. Anyways I hope you Abgaals complete this before 14 April so we can all get sworn in on time and select a speaker.

Jungle

VIP
Loool I’m crying Dabageed is a big Mooryaan he is coming to take money from candidates that’s basically why he’s there. He made a lot of money during Upper House elections Lool.

Guudlaawe was in Xabsi Guri for 2 months kkk, this is why there is checks and balances sxb. one region cannot take both capital and presidency. Anyways I hope you Abgaals complete this before 14 April so we can all get sworn in on time and select a speaker.
Are you high? He cant take a penny from any candidate in Jowhar :ayaanswag:

Guudlaawe will take all praise the from Beledweyne. We would of finished a long time ago hadnt bweyne taken so long.

Warsangeli 140, daud 024, Galmaax yoonis (mataan, celi, m. Muse etc) 106

Everything from guudlaawe office leaks :mjkkk:

Jungle

VIP
FB_IMG_1649325703097.jpg

Jungle

VIP
#106 7 musharax with the president. Xaadole not running. All our seats will be open without issue and no interference.

Candidates for 140, 024 seats arrive in jowhar as well

Thought Sh Sharif was gifted the seat?
He wants the seat but it hasnt been gifted to him.

Jungle

VIP
@Jungle do you expect that the suul harti saamiqeybsi dispute will be resolved?
Not really but they donr have manpower or hub. The 2 have positions in sna and have gudoomiye degmo dharkeenleey and yaaqshid. Theyre moreso fixated on 140 owbakar. We've had our seat since aden abdulle

Not really but they donr have manpower or hub. The 2 have positions in sna and have gudoomiye degmo dharkeenleey and yaaqshid. Theyre moreso fixated on 140 owbakar. We've had our seat since aden abdulle
Reer Cadale have had the kursi since 60s if my memory serves me right. What happened that the new pwr shring has caused such a deep rift.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jungle

VIP
Reer Cadale have had the kursi since 60s if my memory serves me right. What happened that the new pwr shring has caused such a deep rift.
Owbakar Gaabane degaan doorasho was Afgooye, not Cadale or Adan Yabaal in the 60s. Who came from Cadale?

Cise Harti (General Odowaa) Senator Adeer to Warsangeli Caleed Harti, Agoonyar Gaabane, Owbakar Gaabane MPs . You understand.

Owbakar Gaabane degaan doorasho was Afgooye, not Cadale or Adan Yabaal in the 60s. Who came from Cadale?

Cise Harti (General Odowaa) Senator Adeer to Warsangeli Caleed Harti, Agoonyar Gaabane, Owbakar Gaabane MPs . You understand.
Dr Maxamed Sheikh Gabyow became mp representing Cadale district in 60s parliamen.

Jungle

VIP
Dr Maxamed Sheikh Gabyow became mp representing Cadale district in 60s parliamen.
Whatever sxb they are poor and havent had an mp for over 10 years move on. Theyve been given sna and muqdisho jobs for lack of mps. Heavyweights like maxamed muse, celi cumar, reer mataan and more share 1 seat. No talk needed

Whatever sxb they are poor and havent had an mp for over 10 years move on. Theyve been given sna and muqdisho jobs for lack of mps. Heavyweights like maxamed muse, celi cumar, reer mataan and more share 1 seat. No talk needed
Waryaa take that back, ma adaa beel Abgaal faqiir ka dhigte?
:pacspit:

Jungle

VIP
Waryaa take that back, ma adaa beel Abgaal faqiir ka dhigte?
:pacspit:
I mentioned already they have gudomiye degmo and sna positions for their lack of mps. I said the subs in questions are poor compared to the others. Maybe you are a child but there are always many subs without mp seats in every qabil

How many times you changed your username smh

Jungle

VIP

Nabar iyo naxdin send a candidate for #106 but no Gorgorod militia. Bakiin Maaxi is actually a decent person :mjkkk:

#140 Abdulkadir Osoble retains his seat

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts