Hirshabelle Lower House Election Thread

Jungle

VIP
I have not heard any seat has been moved it has just been out behind until gaaljecels sort it out because they almost killed each other for this seat.
Reer Sheikh Hassan Barsane sit on this seat sxb. They are reer middle shabelle. Nobody is going to leave out 1 seat and name it at a later date.

^^ This guy certified gj spokesperson is complaining why its not in writing lol its been moved.

^This known nacas also confirmed it.

btw

006.png

Ujeejeen #006 mudulood chosen mp incoming

I don’t think seat is being moved waa Sida loo asteeyeey because Khadija Diriye her clan is not even from Shabellaha Dhexe she’s from Hiiraan Buuloburde either those 2 seats must come back as well then if this one is being moved.

Anyways, i hear HSM is coming to Beledweyne? Is it true?!

Jungle

VIP

#006 candidate donates 3 camels. Colonel Saney Cabdulle is present.

I don’t think seat is being moved waa Sida loo asteeyeey because Khadija Diriye her clan is not even from Shabellaha Dhexe she’s from Hiiraan Buuloburde either those 2 seats must come back as well then if this one is being moved.

Anyways, i hear HSM is coming to Beledweyne? Is it true?!
Khadija Diriiye was born in Jowhar and her reer abti are daud. She does what she wants with those seats and will flip on nn.

There are rumours hes going there. Hes getting desperate. 2 of the 4 waceysle are independent but none with him. #064 Maxamed Cajiib can be seen above in the geela video along side #006 front runner.

Macalimu hasnt stated which seat hes going for and Beene Beene was given the paper to run. Baadicade have 3 seats.

#006 candidate donates 3 camels. Colonel Saney Cabdulle is present.

Khadija Diriiye was born in Jowhar and her reer abti are daud. She does what she wants with those seats and will flip on nn.

There are rumours hes going there. Hes getting desperate. 2 of the 4 waceysle are independent but none with him. #064 Maxamed Cajiib can be seen above in the geela video along side #006 front runner.

Macalimu hasnt stated which seat hes going for and Beene Beene was given the paper to run. Baadicade have 3 seats.
Moalimu is going for HOP068 bro.

Things are getting interesting for sure

Gugundhabe said f off to the women’s quota kkkk

I think hirshabelle will have like 5 women max

Jungle

VIP
Cise mudulood #006, #022
Baadicadde #003, #068, #032
Carab Salaax #252

2 Himilo Qaran, 2 UPD, 1 Kheyre and Macalimu as an indepedent.

Jungle

VIP
N&N getting destroyed in hirshabelleh ,
Thier die hard genuine supporters are also getting the boot in every state .
What hop # is jeesow contesting for ?
No idea sxb but i think hes not coming back.

^MP Amina did a better job speaking up for Ikraan Tahliil. She should get her seat again. UPD member simad graduate like Beene Beene.

Hirshabelle has been a disaster for them. I dont see them getting many seats from the ones that are left.

They will get none from Jowhar. 5 out of 6 left are abgaal seats.

No idea sxb but i think hes not coming back.

^MP Amina did a better job speaking up for Ikraan Tahliil. She should get her seat again. UPD member simad graduate like Beene Beene.

Hirshabelle has been a disaster for them. I dont see them getting many seats from the ones that are left.

They will get none from Jowhar. 5 out of 6 left are abgaal seats.

Gudlaawe came through wallahi
Landheer oo landheer dhalay

82A102A3-2BC6-4F9A-A558-E57D72F45C82.jpeg

Loooooooool @Bariire

Guudlaawe meets with XL candidates, reassured there is no one getting a seat locked off for them as our elders warned him blood will be spilled and he said he doesn’t want that.

Jungle

VIP

View attachment 216583
Loooooooool @Bariire

Guudlaawe meets with XL candidates, reassured there is no one getting a seat locked off for them as our elders warned him blood will be spilled and he said he doesn’t want that.
quruxleeyda gj.jpg

Nobody get special treatment in Beledweyne sxb. Good thing is Dahir Amiin Jeesow isnt present and his seat will be taken by the opposition. Both GJ and XL whos seats remain met with Guudlaawe.

My nigga Abdimalik became MP he will be representing beesha Madaxweyne Cisse as one of their seats have been elected today. My subclan have 2 more seats remaining. This guy is the one who renovated Beledweyne airport and has a lot more projects coming.