Hilarious wallpapers in Hargeisa, Jeeganistan a.k.a Somaliland region

Kezira

disneylanders
The beggary of Jeegaan never ceases to amaze me. Most of you forgot but first wallpaper was of Olusegun Obasanjo. That name must have given you a headache? It sure did me. Imagine a Jeegani on khat pronounce his name. haha

#1. First it was the former Nigerian president who hasn't reigned in decades but somehow they still viewed him as a messenger ready to grant them international recognition. Apart from that he enjoyed some prostitutes in the capital of Jeegania and left with a smile on his face.

O85j2ab.png

#2. Then we also have them portray the King of Saudi Arabia on their billboard as if he would ever set foot in Jeegania. As if baldie Saylici ever met with the King. :chrisfreshhah:

SsM7jGT.png

#3. Last but not least the president of Guinea who also ignored state visit of Muuse Handaraab and let him meat his secretary. So humiliating they erect a wallpaper for him too. :liberaltears:
1hGOoBl.png

Let's keep this thread to add more ridiculous wallpapers of state leaders who never met with Somalilandi Jeeganistan officials:mjlol:. The only ones the can meet with are leaders who have not been in office for decades.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
#1. First it was the former Nigerian president who hasn't reigned in decades but somehow they still viewed him as a messenger ready to grant them international recognition. Apart from that he enjoyed some prostitutes in the capital of Jeegania and left with a smile on his face.
:ohdamn::damn::damn::damn::deadrose:
Warya, you're on a rampage today.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
This reminds me of North Korea, where citizens are cult like
and fed an alternate reality of facts.:damedamn:

ss-151009-north-korea-07_b575f1a12d60552da3227c43b58acd34.social_share_1024x768_scale.jpg

The education level in somaliland is very low. All of Somalia has poor human capital, but it's especially bad in somaliland. People straight from the miyi who don't even wash their hands after defecting are top leaders there. Which is why you see antics like this. Only a very uneducated fool would think that cheap paper printouts is a substitute for a real foreign policy and state sovereignty.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somaliland is a joke I hope one day they put their differences aside and instead of trying to split away from Somalia help one another rebuild the country

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somaliland is a joke I hope one day they put their differences aside and instead of trying to split away from Somalia help one another rebuild the country

I don't even get why there is the need to lie, why not just be truthful..

Trending

Latest posts