Hijabi Somali girl wants to be a DRUNK, LESBIAN HOE in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AbdiJohnson probably sent her the link. Let them come. They could use some counseling.

@femgirl what if you would be happy having one man in janah? I for one would be more than content if I made to jannah and I was happy even if I had no woman or daily meals. What maters is that all the crap we go through here is lifted and I dare any of you to say they wouldn't want to live eternally on earth if it meant you would be compmetely happy with zero physical or mental pain?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The Messenger (saw) said, “When the inhabitants of Paradise enter Paradise, Allah will say to them, ‘Do you want me to give you anything more?’ They will reply, ‘Have you not made our faces bright? Have you not brought us into Paradise and saved us from Hell?’

Allah will then remove the Veil and they will feel that they have not been awarded anything dearer to them than looking at their Lord.”

[Sahih Muslim]

subhanallah we will see Allah in jannah and people are fantasizing about getting intoxicated or being a hoe? :lawd::westbrookwtf:

@femgirl what if you would be happy having one man in janah? I for one would be more than content if I made to jannah and I was happy even if I had no woman or daily meals. What maters is that all the crap we go through here is lifted and I dare any of you to say they wouldn't want to live eternally on earth if it meant you would be compmetely happy with zero physical or mental pain?
Seems boring and hypocritical to me. Sure we all want to escape. But how biased and misogynist is Islam?! Are you denying that? The prizes that we get in heaven...you think a JUUST AND PROGRESSIVE GOD WOULD COME UP WITH THAT?? LOOL. It sounds more like the sexual fantasies of a 5th Century man. Please think about what you're saying and look at everything from the perspective of a man from the 5th century and it all makes sense.

The Messenger (saw) said, “When the inhabitants of Paradise enter Paradise, Allah will say to them, ‘Do you want me to give you anything more?’ They will reply, ‘Have you not made our faces bright? Have you not brought us into Paradise and saved us from Hell?’

Allah will then remove the Veil and they will feel that they have not been awarded anything dearer to them than looking at their Lord.”

[Sahih Muslim]

subhanallah we will see Allah in jannah and people are fantasizing about getting intoxicated or being a hoe? :lawd:

Sounds like that scene in the Wizard of Oz loool. You know that scene in the end where we find out Oz is just a fraud??

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@femgirl Oz ain't no fraud doe. For a skizophrenic conjuring he gave shawty some hella good advice.

Like home girl made it back home didn't she? Lion found his roar didn't he? My niggas tin man and strawman still struggling on the low ngl, but still Oz worked his shit.

Seems boring and hypocritical to me. Sure we all want to escape. But how biased and misogynist is Islam?! Are you denying that? The prizes that we get in heaven...you think a JUUST AND PROGRESSIVE GOD WOULD COME UP WITH THAT?? LOOL. It sounds more like the sexual fantasies of a 5th Century man. Please think about what you're saying and look at everything from the perspective of a man from the 5th century and it all makes sense.
5th century? :idontlike: can't engage with you anymore.

@femgirl Oz ain't no fraud doe. For a skizophrenic conjuring he gave shawty some hella good advice.

Like home girl made it back home didn't she? Lion found his roar didn't he? My niggas tin man and strawman still struggling on the low ngl, but still Oz worked his shit.
He was a fraud but it was only seeing that he wasn't all they gassed him up to be that they realized they could trust their guns. And also, you saying Mo is a schizo? Cuz if you are I agree lol.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
He was a fraud but it was only seeing that he wasn't all they gassed him up to be that they realized they could trust their guns. And also, you saying Mo is a schizo? Cuz if you are I agree lol.

:urgh:

I am merely contextualizing your improper comparison. Oz was a real OG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending