Hijabi Somali girl wants to be a DRUNK, LESBIAN HOE in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Seems boring and hypocritical to me. Sure we all want to escape. But how biased and misogynist is Islam?! Are you denying that? The prizes that we get in heaven...you think a JUUST AND PROGRESSIVE GOD WOULD COME UP WITH THAT?? LOOL. It sounds more like the sexual fantasies of a 5th Century man. Please think about what you're saying and look at everything from the perspective of a man from the 5th century and it all makes sense.
Jannah is exactly what I would expect a 7th century desert dweller to conjure up.

All the water and greenery imagery in reference to paradise (gardens beneath which rivers flow). The emphasis on types of fruits and rivers of milk and honey, which were all understandably hot commodities in the harsh bedouin culture. The whole thing reads like a oasis mirage of a thirsting desert-dweller amid a never-ending landscape of sand dunes and the occasional date palm tree.

And why not insert countless virgins into such a place, imagination being the only form of human escape aside from outright death. Imagination, once upon a time, being the only form of sexual reverie.

The serving boys (not girls, not women, not men, but boys) who never grow up also having their purpose in early Arab culture where there was the element of sex with boys being for pleasure, and sex with women being for (more male) heirs, the houris and women in Jannah being perpetually sterile, thereby it not being inherently within their existence to question his masculinity with the pressure to produce young and virile heirs only for them to eventually topple him and take his place as he further loses his strength, and goes frail and dies as is the case with this grim earthly life. Which he won't be the case in Jannah, bc he's already done that (died that is, gained immortality (no more death), and been infinitely restored to the reasonable age of 33 years old).

There are no thoughts, no cares, no pressures, no hardships in this great after-life.

hqdefault.jpg

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Jannah is exactly what I would expect a 7th century desert dweller to conjure up.

All the water and greenery imagery in reference to paradise (gardens beneath which rivers flow). The emphasis on types of fruits and rivers of milk and honey, which were all understandably hot commodities in the harsh bedouin culture. The whole thing reads like a oasis mirage of a thirsting desert-dweller amid a never-ending landscape of sand dunes and the occasional date palm tree.

And why not insert countless virgins into such a place, imagination being the only form of human escape aside from outright death. Imagination, once upon a time, being the only form of sexual reverie.

The serving boys (not girls, not women, not men, but boys) who never grow up also having their purpose in early Arab culture where there was the element of sex with boys being for pleasure, and sex with women being for (more male) heirs, the houris and women in Jannah being perpetually sterile, thereby it not being inherently within their existence to question his masculinity with the pressure to produce young and virile heirs only for them to eventually topple him and take his place as he further loses his strength, and goes frail and dies as is the case with this grim earthly life. Which he won't be the case in Jannah, bc he's already done that (died that is, gained immortality (no more death), and been infinitely restored to the reasonable age of 33 years old).

There are no thoughts, no cares, no pressures, no hardships in this great after-life.

hqdefault.jpg

Is that a Shisha in the picture? These Christians envisaged a lit heaven Lmao.

:childplease::childplease::childplease:

hqdefault.jpg
YES YES AND YESSSSSS

hqdefault.jpg

قال الله تعالى: أعددت لعبادي الصالحين ما لا عين رأت ولا أذن سمعت ولا خطر على قلب بشر

Allah (SWT) said: "I have prepared for my righteous servants that which no eye has seen, and no ear has heard nor in the heart of Man."

Descriptions are only there to conceptualise (to an extent) what humans are unable to comprehend.

VixR

Veritas
قال الله تعالى: أعددت لعبادي الصالحين ما لا عين رأت ولا أذن سمعت ولا خطر على قلب بشر

Allah (SWT) said: "I have prepared for my righteous servants that which no eye has seen, and no ear has heard nor in the heart of Man."

Descriptions are only there to conceptualise (to an extent) what humans are unable to comprehend.
I've heard that saying, but in that you sweep aside all the very specific earthly descriptions within the Quran itself as to be allegorical, which isn't the consensus. You can't have it both ways.

I've heard that saying, but in that you sweep aside all the very specific earthly descriptions within the Quran itself as to be allegorical, which isn't the consensus. You can't have it both ways.

Like I said, the descriptions are only there so that we can have a concept of Jannah, because we have no other way to understand it except with our experiences. The earth isn't ever going to be as good as jannah.

hqdefault.jpg

I mean those descriptions are contextual to that time period right? Inshallah if I make it to Jannah im going to be pushing Beamers, khalaasing thick hur al ayn, and catching up on all the Netflix shows and movies that came out from my death until judgement day on that crazy fast Jannah wifi, all while sipping on Jannah ciroc. This life is a test, but everyone is going to be rewarded after. I know I'm going to be the biggest turnup bahal in jannah, while keeping it humble of course.

VixR

Veritas
I mean those descriptions are contextual to that time period right? Inshallah if I make it to Jannah im going to be pushing Beamers, khalaasing thick hur al ayn, and catching up on all the Netflix shows and movies that came out from my death until judgement day on that crazy fast Jannah wifi, all while sipping on Jannah ciroc. This life is a test, but everyone is going to be rewarded after. I know I'm going to be the biggest turnup bahal in jannah, while keeping it humble of course.
:drakelaugh:7th century Jannah not lit enough for u.

Look at Ayaan hirsi gaal wanna be spewing nonsense:camby:

Gambar

VIP

So you're saving yourself to turn up in Jannah. :icon lol:

VixR

Veritas
Look at Ayaan hirsi gaal wanna be spewing nonsense:camby:
Let's take the pomegranates.

There are pomegranates and other earthly fruits described to be in Jannah according to ayahs.

What is the allegory of these different fruits as described? Are they other unearthly fruits (fruits too are worldly) we've "never seen or tasted" we call "pomegranates" allegorically, or are they actual pomegranates? If so, why call it a pomegranate? If not, we've seen and tasted pomegranates :cosbyhmm:

So you're saving yourself to turn up in Jannah. :icon lol:

That's the plan inshallah. You telling me having rivers of wine and honey isn't a turnup to those 7th century people? Turning up is all about having a good time, while being worry free. Jannah is all about having a good time whole worrying about nothing too. So basically what I'm trying to say is, Jannah is just a eternal turnup. I swear if imaams marketed it this way we'd have more brothers in thr masjid

VixR

Veritas
That's the plan inshallah. You telling me having rivers of wine and honey isn't a turnup to those 7th century people? Turning up is all about having a good time, while being worry free. Jannah is all about having a good time whole worrying about nothing too. So basically what I'm trying to say is, Jannah is just a eternal turnup. I swear if imaams marketed it this way we'd have more brothers in thr masjid
In other words, you're gonna be a DRUNK, LESBIAN HOE in Jannah :icon lol:

Let's take the pomegranates.

There are pomegranates and other earthly fruits described to be in Jannah according to ayahs.

What is the allegory of these different fruits as described? Are they other unearthly fruits we've "never seen or tasted" we call "pomegranates" allegorically, or are they actual pomegranates? If so, why call it a pomegranate? If not, we've seen and tasted pomegranates :cosbyhmm:

My comment was an assessment of your overall attitude toward Islam.

@Layth answer these questions ya akhi

Status
Not open for further replies.