Hijabi Somali girl wants to be a DRUNK, LESBIAN HOE in heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Is Bahal trying to found a "fun Islam" alongside the peace one :mjlol:

Tbh, I think it's wrong to make assertions about her belief. There are laidback Muslims that are way chill like that.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Is Bahal trying to found a "fun Islam" alongside the peace one :mjlol:

Tbh, I think it's wrong to make assertions about her belief. There are laidback Muslims that are way chill like that.

:drakekidding:

Islam was perfected in the 7th century, and outright blasphemy will eventually put you outside the fold of Islam.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bahal is bipolar. He's stuck between not believing jack, but liking the misogyny and stifling authoritarianism.

My religious beliefs or lack thereof have no bearing on my politics.

I have always believed in the necessity of authoritarianism.

this made me legitimately sad wallahi, Jannah is Allah's gift to man and people want to complain they deserve the fire and whoever laughs with this girl deserves it as well. Allah is not in need of your worthless deeds

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I was turning up for nearly a decade and rest assured, the grass is not cleaner on the other side. I don't judge her because a lot of young people feel the same way she does, when everyone around you is popping bottles and the media is making it out to be the only way to enjoy life, it's nothing but a deception.

I don't think this girl has much knowledge about Islam other than that you should wear hijab, pray and fast(maybe). It doesn't look like she understands how, according to Islam, what she is saying is a grave sin. Another reason why she's acting like that could be because she wants to make people laugh and you get a hint of this by the amount of comedy she drops. At the end of the day, no one knows why but I think if she seriously wasn't a believer, she would not wear the hijab and she probably would be more serious about the whole topic. With that said, let's make dua for her.

Another reason why she's acting like that could be because she wants to make people laugh and you get a hint of this by the amount of comedy she drops.

My thoughts, exactly. But the internet is judge, jury and executioner so it wasn't going to end well for her.

This girl slayed my life. I loved HER. It's hilarious to see how many of yall got triggered. Dumb asses.

To the girl in the video: please leave Islam. It makes no fucking sense and women don't get to "turn up" in heaven btw. No 72 vrigins for you girl. You'll be fucking your husband from THIS dunya for eternity AND you'll be watching him f*ck his virgins. No henny, no lesbians no nothing. Islam hates women girl..we don't get shit here and we won't get anything in the hereafter (not that there is one anyway).

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This girl slayed my life. I loved HER. It's hilarious to see how many of yall got triggered. Dumb asses.

To the girl in the video: please leave Islam. It makes no fucking sense and women don't get to "turn up" in heaven btw. No 72 vrigins for you girl. You'll be fucking your husband from THIS dunya for eternity AND you'll be watching him f*ck his virgins. No henny, no lesbians no nothing. Islam hates women girl..we don't get shit here and we won't get anything in the hereafter (not that there is one anyway).

:wtf:

Screenshot_20161207-203110.png

:mjkkk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts