Hijabi refuses to take off hijab in front of trans-woman in women-only bridal shower - is ostracized & called transphobic

I showed this to a Muslim dude who wanted to debate me and said it had a different meaning lol. I told him Muslims can’t be friends with gaalo but he couldn’t accept it.

I like you salafis cause you show people the true face of Islam and it’s barbaric values
You're on every thread about Islam BRO WE GET IT
:dead:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I showed this to a Muslim dude who wanted to debate me and said it had a different meaning lol. I told him Muslims can’t be friends with gaalo but he couldn’t accept it.

I like you salafis cause you show people the true face of Islam and it’s barbaric values
I am pretty sure you never showed anybody that ayah, cause it wouldn't take a genius to understand its true contextual meaning.

You gaals sure love to split the Muslim ummah into groups, Salafi, Wahaabi, divide and conquer. I follow the sunnah of our Prophet SAW. But back to topic, this women was tested by her gaals friend to see if she is loyal to the degeneracy acts. Calling Islam barbaric but feeding degeneration of the people and acceptance of dayuuthnimo, that is a war crime.

I am pretty sure you never showed anybody that ayah, cause it wouldn't take a genius to understand its true contextual meaning.

You gaals sure love to split the Muslim ummah into groups, Salafi, Wahaabi, divide and conquer. I follow the sunnah of our Prophet SAW. But back to topic, this women was tested by her gaals friend to see if she is loyal to the degeneracy acts. Calling Islam barbaric but feeding degeneration of the people and acceptance of dayuuthnimo, that is a war crime.
Lol why would I lie about this lol

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Lol why would I lie about this lol
:manny: so you whipped out a Quran, founded this ayah and showed your mate? No context, didn't bother to read it properly. Skipped over everything and still used it?

Not saying she doesn’t have a right to refuse to remove her hijab but doesn’t the Quran say you can disrobe in front of men who have no sexual feelings towards women, which I’m guessing back there were eunuchs/trans type men??