Hijabi refuses to take off hijab in front of trans-woman in women-only bridal shower - is ostracized & called transphobic

I used to debate these delusional people online but I stopped because I truly believe that they are so volatile they could possibly commit suicide at the heels of being challenged and rebutted; I feared that their suicide could be traced back to a series of debates with people like me.

My ultra black ass is juggling enough things as it is; and I don't want the additional trouble of worrying about what may happen if things go awry debating bored first world white people desperately grasping for the gold medal in the oppression Olympics.

Hey, they do virtually everything better, so why not be better victims?
Life in prison for ”murder by virtual debating”?

Psychologist

Changemaker
Why do men want to be women so bad

giphy.gif
they were always a women trapped in man's body. Stop the transphobic

Xoxoxo

VIP
I definitely get pissed if by trans women then by trans men. If you changed your gender and sex, that’s on you. But don’t force others to follow your own rules.

World

VIP
Why would you, a Muslim woman, care about the opinions of middle class Cadaans in regards to your religious obligations(hijab)?

The sister should not have associated with those people in the first place, but she is most definitely in the wrong.

If she does not feel comfortable taking off her hijab then she should not have to it's as simple as that.

F*ck whatever these gaalos and cadaans tell you.

What killed me the most it’s the comment made by the hijabi girl💀, girls new update, new fatwah, you can show her your hair to trans people and lesbianism is halal. It’s hard to predict The future of Islam in the west.
It's either gonna die out or it's gonna be morphed to the point where it can barely be called Islam anymore.

I don't know why so many Muslims in the west are so fond of bida'ah, are they trying to appeal to non-muslims?

It's either gonna die out or it's gonna be morphed to the point where it can barely be called Islam anymore.

I don't know why so many Muslims in the west are so fond of bida'ah, are they trying to appeal to non-muslims?

They’re trying to appeal to gaals, look at it logically the Muslim world is in shambles and the cadaan are successful without god.

I have another take but I need to make more research.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَتَّخِذُوا۟ عَدُوِّى وَعَدُوَّكُمْ أَوْلِيَآءَ تُلْقُونَ إِلَيْهِم بِٱلْمَوَدَّةِ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا۟ بِمَا جَآءَكُم مِّنَ ٱلْحَقِّ يُخْرِجُونَ ٱلرَّسُولَ وَإِيَّاكُمْ ۙ أَن تُؤْمِنُوا۟ بِٱللَّهِ رَبِّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ خَرَجْتُمْ جِهَـٰدًا فِى سَبِيلِى وَٱبْتِغَآءَ مَرْضَاتِى ۚ تُسِرُّونَ إِلَيْهِم بِٱلْمَوَدَّةِ وَأَنَا۠ أَعْلَمُ بِمَآ أَخْفَيْتُمْ وَمَآ أَعْلَنتُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَفْعَلْهُ مِنكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَآءَ ٱلسَّبِيلِ

O believers! Do not take My enemies and yours as trusted allies, showing them affection even though they deny what has come to you of the truth. They drove the Messenger and yourselves out ˹of Mecca˺, simply for your belief in Allah, your Lord. If you ˹truly˺ emigrated to struggle in My cause and seek My pleasure, ˹then do not take them as allies,˺ disclosing secrets ˹of the believers˺ to the pagans out of affection for them, when I know best whatever you conceal and whatever you reveal. And whoever of you does this has truly strayed from the Right Way.

إِن يَثْقَفُوكُمْ يَكُونُوا۟ لَكُمْ أَعْدَآءً وَيَبْسُطُوٓا۟ إِلَيْكُمْ أَيْدِيَهُمْ وَأَلْسِنَتَهُم بِٱلسُّوٓءِ وَوَدُّوا۟ لَوْ تَكْفُرُونَ

If they gain the upper hand over you, they would be your ˹open˺ enemies, unleashing their hands and tongues to harm you, and wishing that you would abandon faith.

The Quran has the answer for everything. Take them as friends, they will still hate you unless you follow the steps of the shaydan and abandon the deen.

Everyday, the leftist attitudes of the day prove that the Unabomber was right. Ya hate to see it.

I don't blame the sister. She wasn't going to a bridal shower for Tori, so she didn't think this would happen.

But you have to ask yourself a few simple questions:

1. Why did her friends keep bringing up her hair when she was clearly uncomfortable?

2. If they were her friends, why didn't they respect her religious freedoms?

3. Does being trans give you the right to take another person's autonomy because you feel sensitive?

It's clear that she needs to look inward and ask if these people are really her friend.
What did the unabomber believe in

يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ لَا تَتَّخِذُوا۟ عَدُوِّى وَعَدُوَّكُمْ أَوْلِيَآءَ تُلْقُونَ إِلَيْهِم بِٱلْمَوَدَّةِ وَقَدْ كَفَرُوا۟ بِمَا جَآءَكُم مِّنَ ٱلْحَقِّ يُخْرِجُونَ ٱلرَّسُولَ وَإِيَّاكُمْ ۙ أَن تُؤْمِنُوا۟ بِٱللَّهِ رَبِّكُمْ إِن كُنتُمْ خَرَجْتُمْ جِهَـٰدًا فِى سَبِيلِى وَٱبْتِغَآءَ مَرْضَاتِى ۚ تُسِرُّونَ إِلَيْهِم بِٱلْمَوَدَّةِ وَأَنَا۠ أَعْلَمُ بِمَآ أَخْفَيْتُمْ وَمَآ أَعْلَنتُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَفْعَلْهُ مِنكُمْ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ سَوَآءَ ٱلسَّبِيلِ

O believers! Do not take My enemies and yours as trusted allies, showing them affection even though they deny what has come to you of the truth. They drove the Messenger and yourselves out ˹of Mecca˺, simply for your belief in Allah, your Lord. If you ˹truly˺ emigrated to struggle in My cause and seek My pleasure, ˹then do not take them as allies,˺ disclosing secrets ˹of the believers˺ to the pagans out of affection for them, when I know best whatever you conceal and whatever you reveal. And whoever of you does this has truly strayed from the Right Way.

إِن يَثْقَفُوكُمْ يَكُونُوا۟ لَكُمْ أَعْدَآءً وَيَبْسُطُوٓا۟ إِلَيْكُمْ أَيْدِيَهُمْ وَأَلْسِنَتَهُم بِٱلسُّوٓءِ وَوَدُّوا۟ لَوْ تَكْفُرُونَ

If they gain the upper hand over you, they would be your ˹open˺ enemies, unleashing their hands and tongues to harm you, and wishing that you would abandon faith.

The Quran has the answer for everything. Take them as friends, they will still hate you unless you follow the steps of the shaydan and abandon the deen.
I showed this to a Muslim dude who wanted to debate me and said it had a different meaning lol. I told him Muslims can’t be friends with gaalo but he couldn’t accept it.

I like you salafis cause you show people the true face of Islam and it’s barbaric values

Trending

Latest posts