Hijabi dancing on the street again but the comments are different?

I met her.

I never said she was the centre of my life.

Writing poems is an actual occupation that people actually do. Poems actually make languages beautiful. Writing poems will always be cool
u cant even speak her language
give it up man, u are in love with an idea, not reality,

Here is your home work for today my son.

female manipulation
Female sh!t testing
Already know about that, only incels get tricked by that.
Men do the same thing to women aswell, they manipulate females who love them
it isnt a gender thing it is a human thing

No it isn't it is inconsistent to the man who follows his desires
to true Muslims it makes perfect sense
Okay so explain why God kills innocent children, starves them, allows for pedophiles to prey on them? Does this make perfect sense or can we say that the ways of our Lord is beyond our understanding (which Allah actually states himself so you cannot actually make perfect sense of his ways as a human being)

Not on that level it isn't
His love for women is over the top, in no way u can tell me it is attractive for a man to fall in love with u so hard he wants to write poems for u and u are the centre of his life, and he hasnt even met u yet
seems more creepy to me than anything
This only work if the other person has similar thoughts and feelings. Otherwise is can get dangerous the guy becomes possessive might harm himself or others. I believe in more respect and care vs love. I want those I care about to feel it though my warm and actions.

u cant even speak her language
give it up man, u are in love with an idea, not reality,
You are shoving down my throat a narrative I have not put out there. She speaks English and Somali perfectly well. So we do speak two languages.

I never idealised about being with her, I just hated the fact that I missed her.

I know, Because Allah wants good for us
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Okay so as a head of state, would you murder, rape, pillage your own people and let them know its all because you want good for them? Mentalities like that is what breeds despotism in society.

How can you say that God wants to see innocents suffer for their own good? Allah even says in His Qur'an man is punished/suffers as a result of what his own hands has done. In there is no mention of Allah saying I like to see people dying because it is what is ultimately good for them. As a matter of fact, Allah tells us to preserve human life.

No shaytaan is the one playing a game on him
Women aswell fall in love with men easily and act stupid like this man
all humans are idiots
I respect the woman who can manipulate men though and are not ruled by their insecurity and emotions
Women are infatuated with men they consider to posses the skills to take care of their needs.

women only fall in love with men who take care of their most intimate needs, it’s called making “love”. Who Carries the burden of making the “love” men that’s who my child. That’s how women fall in love.

how many times must I correct you before you see the error in your ways.

women only fall in love with men who take care of their most intimate needs,
Wrong women can fall in love with a man who doesn't even physically satisfy her
A man needs to emotionally satisfy her in order for her to become whipped to him

You are shoving down my throat a narrative I have not put out there. She speaks English and Somali perfectly well. So we do speak two languages.

I never idealised about being with her, I just hated the fact that I missed her.
U literally sed u fell in love with her despite not knowing her well enough
So yes u do idealise her laakin u do not perceive it

Okay so as a head of state, would you murder, rape, pillage your own people and let them know its all because you want good for them? Mentalities like that is what breeds despotism in society.
When I have time I will respond to this, as u have made a heinous mistake, the holes in ur thinking are starting to show and ur ignorance is gushing out.
The quick answer is, head of state is not the same as God, you cannot compare anything to God.

How can you say that God wants to see innocents suffer for their own good? Allah even says in His Qur'an man is punished/suffers as a result of what his own hands has done. In there is no mention of Allah saying I like to see people dying because it is what is ultimately good for them. As a matter of fact, Allah tells us to preserve human life.
No because Allah created us with the ability to die, and he created us with ability to suffer
the most beloved people to Allah are the martyrs and to be a martyrs u have to go through extreme suffering for the sake of Allah, the most beloved people to Allah are the people who have the most difficult lives,

Sa’d ibn Abi Waqqas reported: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, which people are tested most severely?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “They are the prophets, then the next best, then the next best. A man is put to trial according to his religion. If he is firm in his religion, his trials will be more severe. If he is weak in his religion, he is put to trial according to his strength in religion. The servant will continue to be put to trial until he is left walking upon the earth without any sin.”

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2398

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “If Allah wills good for someone, He afflicts him with trials.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 5321

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

U literally sed u fell in love with her despite not knowing her well enough
So yes u do idealise her laakin u do not perceive it
I don’t see what’s he doing wrong. He’s not simping sending mad money to her. And there’s no formalised relationship. I think our community needs more healthy and loving relationships. This foster well-adjusted children that see their parents showing love to one another.

I don’t see what’s he doing wrong. He’s not simping sending mad money to her. And there’s no formalised relationship. I think our community needs more healthy and loving relationships. This foster well-adjusted children that see their parents showing love to one another.
Just out of interest, have you and your partner thought about having some Somali children of your own?

Nope woman can become infatuated with men they deem attractive
Remember I said “Women are infatuated with men they consider to posses the skills to take care of their needs.”
Another word for that is Arousal. Women are infatuated with men who aroused them not men they find attractive. You don’t know that because you lack real life experience.
Wrong women can fall in love with a man who doesn't even physically satisfy her
A man needs to emotionally satisfy her in order for her to become whipped to him
This is the last time I will discuss this subject with you, because you have neither the experience nor the theoretical knowledge to speak on the matter.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts