Hijabi dancing on the street again but the comments are different?

K-M-O

Somali.
@Abdisamad never said any of that why are you lying? @Rocktheboat said Somali men arnt real men and @Abdisamad gave her that energy back. If women can be disrespectful does that apply to men?

look how fast he responded to her compare to you:

E39110D9-31C2-401D-B1F1-A224CD0E1962.jpeg

:damn: :chrisfreshhah:

Feminism is a disease even cadaan girls are woke to it. They are indeed the inventors of this twisted idealogy.

What an ingnorant disgusting post. Is this how y’all think here? Why you are applying a radical black and white filter for everything? You and people who think like you are the true twisted people.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You can't make a agenda of Arab Muslim Women like that their reputation is still intact in The West, they are not 'easy & cheap' for foreign males like Somali ladies, Arab ladies don't have the self-hatred that Somali ladies have thus making them easier for foreign males, Arab ladies don't get married to ex-con enmasse, Arab ladies don't twerk or niiko on Tiktok with their hijab or even worse with jilbaab on etc, etc, I can keep going till midnight.

Arab women get fucked daily, clearly you are sheltered nigga whos lack of vitamin D is affecting your brain. Arab/ don’t wear modest clothing at the same rate as somalis and their belly dancing videos go regularly viral on tiktok/social media. I know too many geeljires who have messed with arab gabdho. It aint hard.

Whats with somali men and saying somali women get fucked by everyone while not even remotely true, its nonsensical. Its like you guys you want to be cucked, Im being serious. Yes, we have h0es, etc. Only thing ajanabis might have on us gabdho dancing on tiktok but shit has died down and others have also been exposing for having loose women.

Somali women by far don’t mess with ajanabis, most can’t even be outside after 12 clock. That excon shit happened more then 10 years ago and somalis made it a huge deal. Max 10 gabdho did that and it became a huge thing. Tells you how somalis dislike ajnabi marriages.

@hamar_oo_iidil

You don't have same energy for this xalimo as me? Women should insult men and men should stay quite or?
How could I have the same energy for both women and men? All of a sudden you believe in equality of the genders when it comes to dishing out hate but when it comes to equal pay, equal opportunities for both men and women you don't subscribe?

I'd rather have experienced true love for a woman than remain a hater of women throughout my youth.
u have never experienced true love of a woman you are a young miskeen boy who has never been in a long term relationship with a woman let alone even had any kind of romantic relationship with one you got in lust with some random woman you saw and never interacted with

I'd rather have experienced true love for a woman than remain a hater of women throughout my youth.

Having a love for women is natural for all men.....but crying in the Internet for a woman that you once met in the Internet when you never see her again is another level, buddy..... :mindblown:

The psychological scars from this type of lust is pretty mental case. Seek help before it is loo late or find a way to suppress them......I am not ridiculing you; I am trying to tell you you need psychological help. :cool:

u have never experienced true love of a woman you are a young miskeen boy who has never been in a long term relationship with a woman let alone even had any kind of romantic relationship with one you got in lust with some random woman you saw and never interacted with
But here you are an elderly man arguing with a "young miskeen boy" about how love isn't real, how stupid love is. About how the world is a big depressing place. How Somali women are not worthy of respect and love.

Our forefathers made love songs some of you guys would consider simp-ing by your definition. They made poems, and remained in lifelong committed marriages with their Somali wives. I respect my ancestors, my forefathers. I share their eternal love for our Somali women. So what if I shared a deeply personal story of how I fell in love (not lusted for) a Somali woman I saw. Why would you guys weaponise something that was deeply personal to me and try and use it against me in that way?

Having a love for women is natural for all men.....but crying in the Internet for a woman that you once met in the Internet when you never see her again is another level, buddy.....The psychological scars from this type of lust is pretty mental case. Seek help before it is loo late or find a way to suppress them......I am not ridiculing you; I am trying to tell you you need psychological help. :cool:
I appreciate the help. I understand my reaction at the time of the posting and the weeks proceeding my encounter with said qalanjo were from a place of emotionalism. I saw her talking about some issues I was passionate about and wanted to meet her but that wasn't possible at the time. And then I began to panic about what if I never see her again. I don't think that has anything to do with lust or requires psychological help. Why I panicked? I guess at 24 now I feel I'm ageing so fast that if I don't hurry up and at least develop a relationship with a Somali girl I'd like to marry in the near future, that day may never come at all. And since she was like the coolest Somali girl I'd ever seen in person I felt (physically) sick not having had begun a relationship with her.

I don't think any of that had anything to do with lust, Or being sexually repressed. Or having psychological scars. You guys just seem to be hurling insults at people, misinterpreting what people say intentionally for your own agenda and being a general nuisance

and remained in lifelong committed marriages with their Somali wives.
wasnt romantic at all, no marriage is romantic, its hard work and difficulty and patience, its like a buisness, its not there to make u feel good, thats only for jannah
U are projecting ur idea of perfection onto a relationship with a women
Ur going to get bored of ur wife after a while and desire another women, but won't be able to act on it cos ur too scared to betray ur wife, u will live ur life in between struggle and peace
but there is no room for lovey dovey romance pleasure in this dunya except for a miniscule amount of time until the facade wears off

So what if I shared a deeply personal story of how I fell in love (not lusted for) a Somali woman I saw.
Saaxib, listne to me
you cannot love a woman who you have never met
stop arguing with me now it is stupid
U are like a little kid who saw toy story 3 now thinks he can be buzz lightyear
or wears an ironman suit and thinks hes ironman
U have not ever beenin love with a woman, actual love happens in a relationship, u cannot comprehend something u have never experienced, what u are experiencing is fake

If a man desires an apple that he has never tasted, he fantasies about how good it will taste like, to the point he claims he knows how this apple tastes without ever tasting it, would you think he is crazy or not?

Trending