Hijabi dancing on the street again but the comments are different?

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Ajnabis making the nickname "always the somalis " and some how somali men are to blame as if they started it

Stop the niiko while wearing the hijab is step 1 into clearing yall name :camby:

Last edited:
Agenda > facts

You can't make a agenda of Arab Muslim Women like that their reputation is still intact in The West, they are not 'easy & cheap' for foreign males like Somali ladies, Arab ladies don't have the self-hatred that Somali ladies have thus making them easier for foreign males, Arab ladies don't get married to ex-con enmasse, Arab ladies don't twerk or niiko on Tiktok with their hijab or even worse with jilbaab on etc, etc, I can keep going till midnight.

You can't make a agenda of Arab Muslim Women like that their reputation is still intact in The West, they are not 'easy & cheap' for foreign males like Somali ladies, Arab ladies don't have the self-hatred that Somali ladies have thus making them easier for foreign males, Arab ladies don't get married to ex-con enmasse, Arab ladies don't twerk or niiko on Tiktok with their hijab or even worse with jilbaab on etc, etc, I can keep going till midnight.

if I wanted to highlight degeneracy amongst Arabs in the West I could do so with no difficulty whatsoever, you self hating little weasel

Mac Sonkor

I LIKE HEAVY METAL!!!!
All ethnicities have good people and degenerates. Generalisation never works out

Warya, I don't know who raised you but its absolutely unacceptable for you to tell a woman she "doesn't deserve to be treated with respect". Thats some foul, psycho shit. I'm sad that some brothers on here can speak with such anger and disrespect towards our sisters. Clearly you cannot control your anger/emotions like a real man, and resort instead to such vile language to win arguments as oppose to engaging with people on this forum respectfully and rationally. You should really apologise to the sister immediately and take back those words

Just apologise to her

Hey walaal, you're not a "cuqdad ridden low iq creature". You absolutely deserve to be treated with respect. Don't let @Abdisamad project his insecurities on you and/or Somali women. Those of us who love you simple for being our Somali sister, love you very dearly. I'd beat him up in person for you if he wasn't an online troll

It doesn't matter if she's into seventy toxic feminisms' combined. Nothing justifies telling a person especially a woman she is ugly, fat, and does not deserve to be respected. NOTHING. All I'm hearing is excuses bro. The most manliest thing you can do right now is to apologise to her and take back those words. I know it's hard brushing your ego aside. But start holding yourself accountable now. Be a (real) man and accept what you said was wrong and that no matter what she said nothing justified you saying those things.

I'm not bro. But I'm going to need you to apologise to her and not be a bully
:liberaltears::hahaidiot:

@Dibleyy The reason why the comments are different is because Middle easterners do not claim mixed-race people. Also @Angelina Murad Merali is not an example because he's mixed-race too no ethnic nationality group claims him.
Middle-easterners are different to Somalis. Somalis claim a child fathered by a Somali as theirs.

I gaurantee you if you see if you see any real Arab Sunni Muslim woman that is not from Lebanon but a real Arab Sunni Muslim country, twerking on tiktok with Hijab/jilbaab posting it under SaudiTiktok, YemeniTiktok, EgyptianTiktok, OmaniTiktok they would be getting told-off for it like mad. So the narrative y'all are pushing is a load of baloney.

Last edited:
@Dibleyy The reason why the comments are different is because Middle easterners do not claim mixed-race people. Also @Angelina Murad Merali is not a example because he's mixed-race too no ethnic nationality group claims him.
Middle-easterners are different to Somalis. Somalis claim a child fathered by a Somali as theirs.
To the murad merali thing …I don’t know if it’s matters… @Angelina

But it’s been proven that he lied about being half Yemeni and half Turkish and Pakistani… when he’s just full Pakistani. Last name merali which is a common Pakistani last name.
Amongst other things he’s said which were all lies.

I would often wonder why he barely brought up his Pakistani heritage but would always talk and claim his Arab side with pride.

There’s even past tweets where he changes what ethnicity he’s from, it’s quite cringe. His own sis at one point said they’re just Pakistani.

He even at one point tried to say he’s mixed with African by claiming his mother is Ethiopian lmaoo.

Apparently its a thing in the Pakistani community where some are ashamed of being from there and would claim Arab instead.
I don’t know why he didn’t just stick to one story and stick with that.

Last edited:
To the murad merali thing …I don’t know if it’s matters… @Angelina

But it’s been proven that he lied about being half Yemeni and half Turkish and Pakistani… when he’s just full Pakistani. Last name merali which is a common Pakistani last name.
Amongst other things he’s said which were all lies.

I would often wonder why he barely brought up his Pakistani heritage but would always talk and claim his Arab side with pride.

There’s even past tweets where he changes what ethnicity he’s from, it’s quite cringe. His own sis at one point said they’re just Pakistani.

He even at one point tried to say he’s mixed with African by claiming his mother is Ethiopian lmaoo.

Apparently its a thing in the Pakistani community where some are ashamed of being from there and would claim Arab instead.
I don’t know why he didn’t just stick to one story and stick with that.

Nobody has come with proper receipts there is just confusion everywhere 95% of people know him as as mixed and that's what counts so the point that Angelina was trying to make doesn't make sense at all.

There are some Pakistanis claiming him as full Pakistani and they are ripping him to threads in light of this exposure so again Angelina is wrong there, who says Pakistanis don't claim him. If he claims Pakistani himself they would be absolutely destroying him so what Angelina says is foolish.

He looks more Gujarati Muslim from India, than a Pakistani, to me.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
this is the funniest thread this year

the first clip has me dying LOLLLLLLLL

wtf is up with the 2nd one, random metal music playing in the background while she pole dances LOLL

Trending

Latest posts