Hijabi dancing on the street again but the comments are different?

It doesn't matter if she's into seventy toxic feminisms' combined. Nothing justifies telling a person especially a woman she is ugly, fat, and does not deserve to be respected. NOTHING. All I'm hearing is excuses bro. The most manliest thing you can do right now is to apologise to her and take back those words. I know it's hard brushing your ego aside. But start holding yourself accountable now. Be a (real) man and accept what you said was wrong and that no matter what she said nothing justified you saying those things.
@Abdisamad I'm still waiting for you to make a formal apology to our beloved sister @Rocktheboat

Haven't you seen his thread the other week? I bet he has a crush on anything he sees moving, waa qof qooqan he's roasting badly, someone tell him that's not how you get girls. It's either that or it's a xalimo larping as a simp.
Nothing wrong with being courteous to a women but this dudes way to over the top it’s very cringe. He def grew up in a single mother household miskeen

Calling women ugly, fat, undeserving of love isn't having love for his sisters. He needs to apologise even if he hasn't offended @Rocktheboat or the other sisters on this forum, he has offended me. He should really apologise asap
@Abdisamad never said any of that why are you lying? @Rocktheboat said Somali men arnt real men and @Abdisamad gave her that energy back. If women can be disrespectful does that apply to men?

Trending