Hijabi dancing on the street again but the comments are different?

I’m gonna need you to calm down. Don’t heighten your blood pressure for little old me :browtf:
Hey walaal, you're not a "cuqdad ridden low iq creature". You absolutely deserve to be treated with respect. Don't let @Abdisamad project his insecurities on you and/or Somali women. Those of us who love you simple for being our Somali sister, love you very dearly. I'd beat him up in person for you if he wasn't an online troll

She's not a woman but a masculine xalimo who want to be equal to the Faraxs.. Just ask her lol.
Even if she is, let her be. You don't have to attack people (especially women) because their politics/ideologies/values aren't remotely similar to yours. Have a conversation rationally and respectfully. Don't call people low iq and creatures and tell them (especially women) that they do not deserve to be treated with respect. Bro. If I ever thought that about any woman let alone a Somali woman, a Muslim woman, a black woman. I'd be so terrified of the kind of person I was becoming. Because if you can speak like that to a woman you barely know. I can't even begin to imagine the kinds of things you'll be saying (when you get angry) to the woman you marry and actually have an emotional connection to. Guys like that they turn into the worst kinds of verbal abusers. You don't want to be that. When you have daughters, you do not want to be calling your daughters ugly, stupid, undeserving of respect. Imagine how angry you would feel if your beautiful sweet Somali daughter was crying in her room because some Somali guy she's never met online called her ugly, stupid and undeserving of respect. Brother you have sinned against the brotherhood between us as Somali men when you do things like that. And wallahi walaal Allah rewards/punishes good-doers and evil-doers justly. You never know, just by saying those words to a girl you've never met online causes Allah to withhold from you blessings, such as a righteous wife.

I only go to such lengths out of love for you as a brother. Please apologise to your sister and amend this mistake

Her message is kinda right tho? I agree she’s a grifter but the state is definitely pushing for the family unit to be broken up and women are told to put career over. I don’t believe it’s born out of feminism but instead corporatism but feminists are useful idiots.

It isn't the state itself, its the cost of living. The state also has worries about plummeting birth rates which is why America has now banned abortion.

Also, any woman with a job and education would be a hypocrite to actually agree with her message. You could argue that modern feminism is crazy and that they took it too far, but she's talking about even the first wave feminism.

I'm sorry but I enjoy being able to get an education, have a bank account, get a job and be able to start my own business. Those basic rights you'd probably want your own sisters, mother and daughters to continue having.

Any woman that critiques first wave is simply a liar. Ask them if they're willing to surrender their economic freedom and education and stay home full time. But no, all of those anti -feminism women are the biggest career women with huge platforms and are usually travelling across the nation giving talks and making money, instead of sitting their ass home.

Last edited:
It isn't the state itself, its the cost of living. The state also has worries about plummeting birth rates which is why America has now banned abortion.

Also, any woman with a job and education would be a hypocrite to actually agree with her message. You could argue that modern feminism is crazy and that they took it too far, but she's talking about even the first wave feminism.

I'm sorry but I enjoy being able to get an education, have a bank account, get a job and be able to start my own business. Those basic rights you'd probably want your own sisters, mother and daughters to continue having.

Any woman that critiques first wave is simply a liar. Ask them if they're willing to surrender their economic freedom and education and stay home full time. But no, all of those anti -feminism women are the biggest career women with huge platforms and are usually travelling across the nation giving talks and making money, instead of sitting their ass home.
Islam too supports first wave feminism. It gave women the religious legal right to do so. I don't see why guys cannot differentiate between first wave and latter wave feminist movements. Also its interesting how you linked declining birth rates in America to the recent Roe vs. Wade case, do you think the Supreme Court overturning Roe vs. Wade was more about saving America from a population decline than just legal technicalities that newer judges have interpreted differently?

It's supposedly an incel (simpcel) crying about a girl he met once and never seen her again.

Do you honesly believe thats a farax? look at the pfp it's from this article news article https://hiiraan.com/news4/2018/Jun/...an_kept_one_somali_man_from_indianapolis.aspx

These xalimo larpers are something else.
Why do some of you brothers respond to people you don't see eye to eye with, with so much hate? Only because I don't hate Somali women and enjoy humiliating them, I'm an incel or simp? I merely asked this man not to call a woman to whom he does not politically/ideologically agree with stupid, ugly, and unworthy of compassion. Now I'm being called an incel/simp. No bro. You are the simp who would allow a man to speak so ill about the women you're suppose to protect.

Why do some of you brothers respond to people you don't see eye to eye with, with so much hate? Only because I don't hate Somali women and enjoy humiliating them, I'm an incel or simp? I merely asked this man not to call a woman to whom he does not politically/ideologically agree with stupid, ugly, and unworthy of compassion. Now I'm being called an incel/simp. No bro. You are the simp who would allow a man to speak so ill about the women you're suppose to protect.
You are not obliged to protect some fat femcel who hates men for having a pair.. If you are a guy you should know being too nice is a turn off for most women

Didn’t y’all say arabs never do this? 🤨 This is the third video I’ve seen of an Hijabi woman dancing and it wasn’t Somali why is it when they’re doing it or another ethnicity they get called ‘having fun’ or ‘being herself’ but whenever it’s a Somali girl the WHOLE FUCKING MUSLIM UMMAH wants to come together to shame that girl and say contradicting comments like ‘May Allah guide you’ and how wrong it is, while Somali guys have the audacity to call her and let other men do the same.

I truly believe the ummah only notices sinning more when it’s a black hijabi woman and will police her more. Why have I had a arab woman who doesn’t wear hijab come up to me and proceed to ask ME WHY I DONT WEAR HIJAB!!?? Like are you above Islam and it’s word now?!? Truly done with the contradictions, I sometimes wish I was born in a Eritrean or Sudanese or habesha household because compared to the Somali community those groups seem to be so much easier as a woman 🤦🏾‍♀️
Girl don’t take these farax trolls serious, they have no life and enjoy triggering strangers online .

You are not obliged to protect some fat femcel who hates men for having a pair.. If you are a guy you should know being too nice is a turn off for most women
Alright so that means call women wh*res, sl*ts, and depress them because then they'll love you and remain loyal to you, right? What kinda of toxic relationship are you concocting bro, and who gave you this advice? Some red pill guru on the internet?

You're not obliged to do anything but common courtesy and general respect for people is suppose to be common sense.

Alright so that means call women wh*res, sl*ts, and depress them because then they'll love you and remain loyal to you, right? What kinda of toxic relationship are you concocting bro, and who gave you this advice? Some red pill guru on the internet?

You're not obliged to do anything but common courtesy and general respect for people is suppose to be common sense.
You are right negative and vulgar language is disgusting and only feminine men who stoop down to emotional levels in an argument splur them out when they cannot compose themselves properly and express their ideas without adding some derogatory language because they the person effected them too much emotionally.

I've never called her sl*t or a wh*re.. Just ask her she'll admit to you she hates men especially of Somali origin and she's into toxic feminism as well.

You are right negative and vulgar language is disgusting and only feminine men who stoop down to emotional levels in an argument splur them out when they cannot compose themselves properly and express their ideas without adding some derogatory language because they the person effected them too much emotionally.
Exactly. Either come with rational logic or do not respond out of emotionalism at all. Guys on here are being way too emotional. Lets have fruitful discussions as men with women respectfully. Also how has it become common practice for some of us Somali men to speak so foully of Somali women? Imagine some of these women have never been called these vulgar names before in their lives and the first time they interact with a Somali man he is the one spewing it at her. At that point you can't even judge them for having a negative image of us.

I can accept bad apples exist amongst us but when most brothers on this forum allow that kind of language to be used unchecked it bothers me. I shouldn't have to be the only guy on this forum having to address this

I've never called her sl*t or a wh*re.. Just ask her she'll admit to you she hates men especially of Somali origin and she's into toxic feminism as well.
It doesn't matter if she's into seventy toxic feminisms' combined. Nothing justifies telling a person especially a woman she is ugly, fat, and does not deserve to be respected. NOTHING. All I'm hearing is excuses bro. The most manliest thing you can do right now is to apologise to her and take back those words. I know it's hard brushing your ego aside. But start holding yourself accountable now. Be a (real) man and accept what you said was wrong and that no matter what she said nothing justified you saying those things.

It doesn't matter if she's into seventy toxic feminisms' combined. Nothing justifies telling a person especially a woman she is ugly, fat, and does not deserve to be respected. NOTHING. All I'm hearing is excuses bro. The most manliest thing you can do right now is to apologise to her and take back those words. I know it's hard brushing your ego aside. But start holding yourself accountable now. Be a (real) man and accept what you said was wrong and that no matter what she said nothing justified you saying those things.
You must be trolling me at this point :wtf:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
985FC16B-2B18-4C9A-925D-2972058D7DB3.gif

Trending

Latest posts