Hijabi dancing on the street again but the comments are different?

Clearly the above woman is not dancing like a cheap sl*t like one of those xalimos shaking their booty for an ice cream in turkey in a see through dress.
Facts, all I see is an older Hijabi lady having some good ole fun. No touching or inappropriate actions.
The fact she’s elderly and has no sex appeal is probs why it’s not offensive and barley anyone takes it seriously. Imagine if this were a young sexually attractive woman who was dancing like a lapdog for a bunch of gaals, it’d be much more scandalous.

The fact she’s elderly and has no sex appeal is probs why it’s not offensive and barley anyone takes it seriously. Imagine if this were a young sexually attractive woman who was dancing like a lapdog for a bunch of gaals, it’d be much more scandalous.
Lool.. That might be the case, she also look like a white woman in hijab

Anyways to be honest, I don't care about foreign women be it a hijabi or not.. And lately I feel less kinship towards Somali females as well.

Didn’t y’all say arabs never do this? 🤨 This is the third video I’ve seen of an Hijabi woman dancing and it wasn’t Somali why is it when they’re doing it or another ethnicity they get called ‘having fun’ or ‘being herself’ but whenever it’s a Somali girl the WHOLE FUCKING MUSLIM UMMAH wants to come together to shame that girl and say contradicting comments like ‘May Allah guide you’ and how wrong it is, while Somali guys have the audacity to call her and let other men do the same.

I truly believe the ummah only notices sinning more when it’s a black hijabi woman and will police her more. Why have I had a arab woman who doesn’t wear hijab come up to me and proceed to ask ME WHY I DONT WEAR HIJAB!!?? Like are you above Islam and it’s word now?!? Truly done with the contradictions, I sometimes wish I was born in a Eritrean or Sudanese or habesha household because compared to the Somali community those groups seem to be so much easier as a woman 🤦🏾‍♀️
Cos they are clapped and somali girls are pretty

Most people arent real ppl lets be honest most ppl on this earth fail to do the basic requirements of a human to even get to heaven let alot be called a real man/woman
I'm tired of these feminist Xalimos, they're trying to emasculate men.. They have zero to offer and want to be put on a pedestal.

Most people arent real ppl lets be honest most ppl on this earth fail to do the basic requirements of a human to even get to heaven let alot be called a real man/woman
Arab women are heavy smokers, even the married ones smoke.. But I don't even give them any attention or care since they're not my people.

I'm tired of these feminist Xalimos, they're trying to emasculate men.. They have zero to offer and want to be put on a pedestal.
Mne emesculated themselves tbh
its mens fault
women are literally weak and not powerful at all, they literally cna do hardly anything
If men are being emasculated its other mens fault
I believe it a is a scheme by the elite to supress men in order to keep the higher ups in the same position bc they know if they feminise men they can control them and masculine women are too insane to get anything done they are just slaves to the society

Didn’t y’all say arabs never do this? 🤨 This is the third video I’ve seen of an Hijabi woman dancing and it wasn’t Somali why is it when they’re doing it or another ethnicity they get called ‘having fun’ or ‘being herself’ but whenever it’s a Somali girl the WHOLE FUCKING MUSLIM UMMAH wants to come together to shame that girl and say contradicting comments like ‘May Allah guide you’ and how wrong it is, while Somali guys have the audacity to call her and let other men do the same.

I truly believe the ummah only notices sinning more when it’s a black hijabi woman and will police her more. Why have I had a arab woman who doesn’t wear hijab come up to me and proceed to ask ME WHY I DONT WEAR HIJAB!!?? Like are you above Islam and it’s word now?!? Truly done with the contradictions, I sometimes wish I was born in a Eritrean or Sudanese or habesha household because compared to the Somali community those groups seem to be so much easier as a woman 🤦🏾‍♀️

complete facts , funny how all the women notice this blatant difference in treatment .

Other Muslim women online don’t get harassed the same way Somali ones do.

Their communities do far worse kk
Screenshot_20220805-222512_TikTok.jpg

:pachah1::mjlol:

Trending