Hijabi dancing on the street again but the comments are different?

It was one Xalimo wearing a green dress and it wasn't even see- through. I remember it like It was yesterday.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Show me one comment in which I said all Faraxs are XYZ? I can dig up comments in which you said Western Xalimos are cheap and clean. Who has cuqdad you or I? If I said half of the shit you say about Somali men, i'd be crucified on this forum.

Lool.. I've never claimed all western xalimos are cheap and clean.. I don't know about their cleanness but some are definitely cheap.
Its fine. You already make blanket statements about Somali girls.

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
The thing is that an Arab girl dancing doesn't tend to attract widespread attention unlike Somalis who tend to go viral easily which is why it might seem like everyone is okay with it.

Ironic, mass calling Somali girls cheap and clean isn't going to make you lose your akhira? I never defended her. I just clearly remember her dress not being see through. I'm a stickler for facts.
Lool.. I've never claimed all western xalimos are cheap and clean.. I don't know about their cleanness but some are definitely cheap.
You did it. That was what fuelled our debate in the 1st place.

Last edited:
Pride I guess in Somalimno.

If I was to see any other ethnicity hijabi moving mad I wouldn’t care, I would expect that of them and keep moving.

However a Somali girl moving mad braaah, I’m telling everyone and giving her a dirty look

:susp:

I once was cussing out a girl in revealing clothes on the streets of bush’ in Somali my friend told me she’s Somali stop. Wlhi I was even more disgusted & disappointed and pissed.

:birdman::susp:

Ironic, mass calling Somali girls cheap and clean isn't going to make you loose your akhira? I never defended her. I just clearly remember her dress not being see through. I'm a stickler for facts.

@TekNiKo

Tell me we couldn't see her

You did it. That was what fuelled our debate in the 1st place.

Last edited:
Nah, honestly its unfair for me to say its a Farax issue its just that the consequences are graver when they do it as some will throw cheap and clean and talk about how Western women are xyz for every ajnabi to see and now even Arabs and Asians are doing it with Somali girls, but Somali girls do it as well and that is because as a community, we're obsessed with each other and take everything a Somali does personal.

That is because Somali men lead the way and then other Muslim men from other backgrounds then feel brave enough to start insulting Somali girls.
Believe me that woman isn't going to be attacked by the men of her ethnic group and if they do, they'll call her 'Muslim woman' rather than baiting out her origins. They'll treat her as a wayward individual who has nothing to do with them, or the vast majority of their women. They're smarter than Somalis.
Xalimos put #somalitiktok on their niiko videos . What are you on ?

Can you guess which country those Arab/Persian/desi women are from by just looking at them ? No

Can you guess if someone is a Somali? Yes

That's the difference.

That is because Somali men lead the way and then other Muslim men from other backgrounds then feel brave enough to start insulting Somali girls.
Believe me that woman isn't going to be attacked by the men of her ethnic group and if they do, they'll call her 'Muslim woman' rather than baiting out her origins. They'll treat her as a wayward individual who has nothing to do with them, or the vast majority of their women. They're smarter than Somalis.

The thing is, other communities aren't as insular and obsessed with their own people as Somalis. We copy each other, police each other, comment on each other and attack each other. There is no sense of individuality when it comes to Somalis. Look at the Murad Merali case for example, do you see the Pakistani or Yemeni community all getting involved and being attacked or shames by Merali's actions? No, they treat him as individual, hence that Arab lady wherevever she is from isn't going to get 100s of lets say for example Libyan men claiming her and then using her actions to smear all Libyan women or Arab women, which is what Somalis do unfortunately.
"That is because Somali men lead the way "

You can't always point the finger at the Somali men when the Somali women themselves make fun of the Somali men, which encourages other Ajnabi to make fun of the Somali men and makes somali men slander common nowadays.

You can't hold one side accountable while ignoring the other. Your ass needs to understand that both the xalimo and farah are at fault because they're the ones who made somali itself the target of common ajnabi slander. For instance, "farahexits" or "xalimoexits" demonstrate to other races how foolish we are, especially on Twitter where there is bitter rivalry between the genders and we are making fun of one another while the ajnabi join in and laugh. Wallahi, if I had the power to remove anyone from social media, the first thing I would do is ban Somali as a whole on Twitter, Reddit, SnapChat, Instagram, and other platforms.

This is embarrassing because you would never see other races act the way we do, Wallahi.

Xalimos put #somalitiktok on their niiko videos . What are you on ?

Can you guess which country those Arab/Persian/desi women are from by just looking at them ? No

Can you guess if someone is a Somali? Yes

That's the difference.
Yes, I have seen some Somali women twerking on Tiktok, but every race has its share of these individuals. I am not blaming Somali males for this.

Feminism is a disease even cadaan girls are woke to it. They are indeed the inventors of this twisted idealogy.

Cadaan women don’t stand for anything lool. Those same men she attracted from this video are the same ones who will call her an attention seeking s*** for posting pics like this
8820424D-A703-4A99-853D-9E7945AB6E10.jpeg
C1442482-26AA-4496-B457-1812870CFB9A.jpeg

The thing is, other communities aren't as insular and obsessed with their own people as Somalis. We copy each other, police each other, comment on each other and attack each other. There is no sense of individuality when it comes to Somalis. Look at the Murad Merali case for example, do you see the Pakistani or Yemeni community all getting involved and being attacked or shames by Merali's actions? No, they treat him as individual, hence that Arab lady wherevever she is from isn't going to get 100s of lets say for example Libyan men claiming her and then using her actions to smear all Libyan women or Arab women, which is what Somalis do unfortunately.
Most faraxs aren’t real men

"That is because Somali men lead the way "

You can't always point the finger at the Somali men when the Somali women themselves make fun of the Somali men, which encourages other Ajnabi to make fun of the Somali men and makes somali men slander common nowadays.

You can't hold one side accountable while ignoring the other. Your ass needs to understand that both the xalimo and farah are at fault because they're the ones who made somali itself the target of common ajnabi slander. For instance, "farahexits" or "xalimoexits" demonstrate to other races how foolish we are, especially on Twitter where there is bitter rivalry between the genders and we are making fun of one another while the ajnabi join in and laugh. Wallahi, if I had the power to remove anyone from social media, the first thing I would do is ban Somali as a whole on Twitter, Reddit, SnapChat, Instagram, and other platforms.
Did I not say that Somali women are like this as well? I said Somali men in the context of dancing hijabis as when Xalimos do it, you see Abdis say 'cheap and clean Somali girls'. Somali girls have the unfortunate habit of making any thing crazy a Somali does a trending topic.
This is embarrassing because you would never see other races act the way we do, Wallahi.
True.

Did I not say that Somali women are like this as well? I said Somali men in the context of dancing hijabis as when Xalimos do it, you see Abdis say 'cheap and clean Somali girls'. Somali girls have the unfortunate habit of making any thing crazy a Somali does a trending topic.

True.
Sorry, but as a fellow Somali, I feel let down by my people in the west. Somalis in African countries like Rwanda and South Africa are far superior to those in the West.

Trending