Hijab vs No Hijab

Muji

VIP
L.
You're talking to a guy who wears the macawiis when I go out regularly, you think I give a shit what some Cadaan I'll probably never see again thinks about me?

Imagine letting some strangers dictate your life like that, could never be me.

As far as I'm concerned, this is my world and you're all just living in it. You should think like that too.

Good for you weirdo.

Aren’t you a stranger to the person who you are trying to dictate to?

Some of us like buying nice clothes, taking care of ourselves and having some pride in our appearance. If you want to go around dressed like a hobbo then that’s good for you but keep your mouth shut about topics concerning what women should and shouldn’t wear unless you have a vagina.

Muji

VIP
I take my macawiis to jummah. And go to my local shop with it
That’s good for you sis but no exactly the same as going to school or work with it is there?

Men like you make me sick, you are not capable of empathy but just hypocrisy and double standards.

Go and wear that desert garb to a job interview and tell us how it goes. Leave Muslim women alone.

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
That’s good for you sis but no exactly the same as going to school or work with it is there?

Men like you make me sick, you are not capable of empathy but just hypocrisy and double standards.

Go and wear that desert garb to a job interview and tell us how it goes. Leave Muslim women alone.
You are far from reality.
Get of you're screen and get some fresh air.It's needed for you're mental health

Exodus

Alienist
L.

Good for you weirdo.

Aren’t you a stranger to the person who you are trying to dictate to?

Some of us like buying nice clothes, taking care of ourselves and having some pride in our appearance. If you want to go around dressed like a hobbo then that’s good for you but keep your mouth shut about topics concerning what women should and shouldn’t wear unless you have a vagina.
Wearing a macawiis is dressing like a hobo now? You’re actually the biggest self hater on this forum.

You if a ajnabi wears the macawiis:
upload_2019-12-2_13-23-17.jpeg

“Wow! What a brave, innovative person to break down cultural barriers, he surely must be a educated person who makes a lot of money unlike those Abdi’s”

You if a Somali wears the Macawiis:
upload_2019-12-2_13-28-42.jpeg

“What a bum, I’m sure he’s collecting welfare and has no redeemable qualities”

Attachments

• upload_2019-12-2_13-23-24.jpeg
    upload_2019-12-2_13-23-24.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 110

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
You really are naive, a hijab limits your career opportunities as its much harder to sell yourself within interviews.Due to the innate barbaric nature of ancient religions , islam connected to terrorism , backwardness and repressiveness.

Thus most interviewers, who are western raised, have a subconscious hate towards you. Thus limiting your chance to reach your potential career wise.

More specifically a devout muslimah would restrict her meetings with non muaharam men. This means gatherings with co-workers outside work are a big no-no. Since mostly men are in the higher echelons of companies you lose the chance to climb the corporate ladder more effectively and thus are left unprompted.
I still get a job

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Has anyone else noticed the difference in treatment you get when you wear hijab vs not wearing it. It's like night and day. People are way nicer when you're not wearing a scarf.

Cashiers will greet you properly, people will smile and are more willing to talk to you, and men are very nice. Versus when you wear hijab I swear people are ten times ruder. Cashiers will give you attitude or ignore you and men specifically will be more condescending and rude. This has really opened my eyes up to how us Muslim women are treated. This shit is unjust.

giphy.gif

I don't want to hear another word from a Muslim man judging us for not wearing a scarf :camby:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Came here to leave a dislike

Wearing a macawiis is dressing like a hobo now? You’re actually the biggest self hater on this forum.

View attachment 83386

“Wow! What a brave, innovative person to break down cultural barriers, he surely must be a educated person who makes a lot of money unlike those Abdi’s”

View attachment 83389

Macawis is supposed to be worn at home in private not in public you ignorant kid. Wearing macawis outside your house means you either are a taxi driver or an idiot.

I'm not murican brother, I dont wear what I like to school, but if I did, I would definitely wear it everywhere :trumpsmirk:

Muji

VIP

View attachment 83386

View attachment 83389

Macwis is not for me. It’s a very bummy look.
I'm not murican brother, I dont wear what I like to school, but if I did, I would definitely wear it everywhere :trumpsmirk:

You’re a liar and a hypocrite. Two major sins in Islam.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Macwis is not for me. It’s a very bummy look.

You’re a liar and a hypocrite. Two major sins in Islam.
I wear Macawiis occasionally outside, Its classy and a wise look. There are macawiis that are like $150 and meant wearing outdoors. It makes you look wise

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I wear Macawiis occasionally outside, Its classy and a wise look. There are macawiis that are like $150 and meant wearing outdoors. It makes you look wise
Yeah Macawiis are more expensive than pants in SL and Djibouti. I couldn’t even afford one on eid day lol in hargeisa

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Barbaraawi exclusive goes for 160 ite the elite of the elite of macawiis

You really are naive, a hijab limits your career opportunities as its much harder to sell yourself within interviews.Due to the innate barbaric nature of ancient religions , islam connected to terrorism , backwardness and repressiveness.

Thus most interviewers, who are western raised, have a subconscious hate towards you. Thus limiting your chance to reach your potential career wise.

More specifically a devout muslimah would restrict her meetings with non muaharam men. This means gatherings with co-workers outside work are a big no-no. Since mostly men are in the higher echelons of companies you lose the chance to climb the corporate ladder more effectively and thus are left unprompted.

My friend, for a muslim who is devout, Islam means submission to the will of their creator, so what the creator wants and expects of them holds more power over them than what other human beings who own nothing for themselves think of them.

Also, many young girls opt to do health related professions for the reasons you stated and to avoid being forced into uncomfortable options in their careers that contradict their values. There are ways to avoid sociatal ignorance and prejudice whilst achieving success in the material world. To me, no human being is worth to be feared. That same person judging a woman defecates, urinates, has to eat to stay alive, has to brush their teeth to clear the mouth stench from overnight sleep, has to use deodorant to smell acceptable. No amount of wealth does away with these routine humiliating imperfections humans are saddled with.

One has to keep in mind the value they hold as a human being granted to them by their Lord who fashioned them and made them equal to all other humans. This mindset which islam instills in Muslims is the prime factor in many communities converting to Islam.

I have listened to the stories of many new female muslim converts who describe Hijab as liberating from their former per-islamic existence and how they were freed from being beholden to other human being's judgments. A woman who dresses conservatively does so because she is modest and doesn't want others to have a say over her body and how she looks. She has her own space in her home to go naked if she pleases withuot others judging her.

Just because some people think negative of your choices based on their bias and ignorance doesn't mean what you are doing is wrong.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Has anyone else noticed the difference in treatment you get when you wear hijab vs not wearing it. It's like night and day. People are way nicer when you're not wearing a scarf.

Cashiers will greet you properly, people will smile and are more willing to talk to you, and men are very nice. Versus when you wear hijab I swear people are ten times ruder. Cashiers will give you attitude or ignore you and men specifically will be more condescending and rude. This has really opened my eyes up to how us Muslim women are treated. This shit is unjust.

giphy.gif

I don't want to hear another word from a Muslim man judging us for not wearing a scarf :camby:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Long hair with great style is an will make anyone women look good

View attachment 83386

View attachment 83389

I roll with macawiis sometimes out of convenience and have several. I wear thermal pants to ward off the cold and in case of a traffic stop and police drops intentionally my macawiis it doesn't become a fiasco.

:denzelnigga:

I like the reaction I get even from family members who occassionally when they drop by and notice I got out of the car in Macawiis seem surprised. There is a pin drop moment when I walk in or they step outside and see me get out in macawiis, with their mouths open. Wayba illoobeen soomalinimadii.

:kanyehmm:

Trending