Hijab vs No Hijab

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I’m not going to lie, I didn’t wear hijab fully growing up and you are right the difference of treatment is obvious but like @Basic said it makes you appreciate the hijab more, there’s something about walking in an upscale restaurant full of snobby cadaans with your hijab on, even better when I’m wearing a kimono, makes me feel like Batwoman :mjlaugh:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
I’m not going to lie, I didn’t wear hijab fully growing up and you are right the difference of treatment is obvious but like @Basic said it makes you appreciate the hijab more, there’s something about walking in an upscale restaurant full of snobby cadaans with your hijab on, even better when I’m wearing a kimono, makes me feel like Batwoman :mjlaugh:
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile: libaaxad baad tahey

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Robin

I agree sis, the difference in treatment is very obvious tbh. Made me appreciate the hijab more since it goes against my nature to be a people pleaser :lolbron:
Somalis are the one people that could give absolutely zero fucks about what other people think its in our nature to not be a people pleaser

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Somalis are the one people that could give absolutely zero fucks about what other people think its in our nature to not be a people pleaser
Don’t know if you guys noticed it too but cadaan people respect you more when you don’t give a f*ck about pleasing them. I’m unapologetically Somali and it makes all my colleagues/friends want to know more about my culture if anything.

I’m treated better and kinder without the hijab, but where I live and lived where kinda liberal so it wasn’t that much of a difference just little small things that most people wouldn’t notice.
But that wasn’t the reason that made me want to stop wearing it.

May Allah protect all of our sisters in hijab - the most obvious Muslims and our fearless ambassadors in the world

May Allah protect all of our sisters not wearing hijab so that they may feel safe in wearing it

Last edited:
May Allah protect all of our sisters in hijab - the most obvious Muslims and our fearless ambassadors in the world

May Allah protect all of our sisters not wearing hijab so that they may feel safe in wearing it
Nah! this guys are just as obvious.
MuslimBeard-Link.jpg

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Personally, I don’t wear hijab daily. Only for salah or when I’m at the masjid. I have noticed how women with hijab are treated differently, a lot of unfair presumptions are made about them.