Hijab vs No Hijab

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
I didn’t wear a hijab for most of my life, when I did I noticed it triggered people, I love being hated so I could careless about what an cadaan person thinks :liberaltears:like @Basic I hate pleasing others, if you’re not wearing your hijab you really think they’ll accept your skin colour? You’ll never be able to please people

Muji

VIP
Somali men grow that long fatty beard, wear the white robe that falls over your ankles and carry around the wooden tooth brush then we might take your advise seriously

Exodus

Alienist
Why don’t you wear it since you don’t care what people think
You're talking to a guy who wears the macawiis when I go out regularly, you think I give a shit what some Cadaan I'll probably never see again thinks about me?

Imagine letting some strangers dictate your life like that, could never be me.

As far as I'm concerned, this is my world and you're all just living in it. You should think like that too.

You're talking to a guy who wears the macawiis when I go out regularly, you think I give a shit what some Cadaan I'll probably never see again thinks about me?

Imagine letting some strangers dictate your life like that, could never be me.

As far as I'm concerned, this is my world and you're all just living in it. You should think like that too.
I take my macawiis to jummah. And go to my local shop with it

748E2394-D034-4717-8D12-186AA6D92AE6.jpeg

Has anyone else noticed the difference in treatment you get when you wear hijab vs not wearing it. It's like night and day. People are way nicer when you're not wearing a scarf.

Cashiers will greet you properly, people will smile and are more willing to talk to you, and men are very nice. Versus when you wear hijab I swear people are ten times ruder. Cashiers will give you attitude or ignore you and men specifically will be more condescending and rude. This has really opened my eyes up to how us Muslim women are treated. This shit is unjust.

giphy.gif

I don't want to hear another word from a Muslim man judging us for not wearing a scarf :camby:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well duh this is why i love wearing my hijab even mor. It repels people who are close minded. If my hijab stops you from treating me like a human then I am not missing much anyway. Whatever

I wear hijab all the time so I have nothing to compare it to but so will say that, while people are generally polite to me for the most part, their more what I would call “cautious” rather than rude. Almost like they don’t know what to say to me lol
BodyLanguageProjectCom-Nervous-Smile-1.jpg

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I agree but you could take it a step further no need to stop there, every time you step outside the house suck the next mans dick and I guarantee you eventually every man in your city will have a bright smile on his face every time they see you, good luck. :samwelcome:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Why wear a human which limits your career , wellbeing and overall mental health. You are not in 7th century AD anymore.
How does hijab limit your career? I could be anything from a pilot or ceo and I still proudly wear my hijab. Hijab is my identify, I’ll let everybody know I’m a proud and accomplish muslimah.

How does hijab limit your career? I could be anything from a pilot or ceo and I still proudly wear my hijab. Hijab is my identify, I’ll let everybody know I’m a proud and accomplish muslimah.
You really are naive, a hijab limits your career opportunities as its much harder to sell yourself within interviews.Due to the innate barbaric nature of ancient religions , islam connected to terrorism , backwardness and repressiveness.

Thus most interviewers, who are western raised, have a subconscious hate towards you. Thus limiting your chance to reach your potential career wise.

More specifically a devout muslimah would restrict her meetings with non muaharam men. This means gatherings with co-workers outside work are a big no-no. Since mostly men are in the higher echelons of companies you lose the chance to climb the corporate ladder more effectively and thus are left unprompted.

You really are naive, a hijab limits your career opportunities as its much harder to sell yourself within interviews.Due to the innate barbaric nature of ancient religions , islam connected to terrorism , backwardness and repressiveness.

Thus most interviewers, who are western raised, have a subconscious hate towards you. Thus limiting your chance to reach your potential career wise.

More specifically a devout muslimah would restrict her meetings with non muaharam men. This means gatherings with co-workers outside work are a big no-no. Since mostly men are in the higher echelons of companies you lose the chance to climb the corporate ladder more effectively and thus are left unprompted.

*shaytan spotted*

Trending